SEPHORA COLLECTION Summer Bag Collection South Beach Overnighter

A collection of makeup bags perfectly suited for summer travel. Hit the road in style this season with this collection of stunning, bright bags that will hold all your makeup essentials. Keep your favorite brushes, liners, hair accessories, and more safe and organized in the soft totes or carry one on the town as a small purse.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Should I get this makeup bag.
How much does it fit
What a beautiful summer bag does it come in other colors?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Summer Bag Collection South Beach Overnighter!
How would you rate this product?
Bloomington , CA
Absolutely love the color! So fierce and radiant! I had it for a while and it didn’t rip or tear. Super convenient!
New York
Purchased at: Sephora
This bag was great! I love the color and It fits a lot too. I used it as my travel bag and it worked out fine.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great for my hot pink Sephora make up brushes I love this for a light travel makeup bag in my purse or gym bag
This product really good and its very nice easy to carry and price good i love it i want some of this product
Sacramento, CA
My sister got me this bad and I loved it until I broke the zipper. Wish i still had it. Beautiful color. Love
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this bag a lot. Sephora makes good quality bags, will recommend it as a gift. Size could be better.
Silver Spring, MD
love Sephora make up bags because they are really spacious and are made to fit a variety of their products
This bag is so cute and the perfect size to carry your must have product in your bag throughout the day!:)
Santa Barbara, CA
Love makeup bags , specially this one it's so cute and girly!! I love it, usually have it in my school bag!
Naples, FL
I love sephora and this bag is jsut too cute and super colorful and bright! I love pink so this is perfect!