SEPHORA COLLECTION Summer Bag Collection South Beach Overnighter

A collection of makeup bags perfectly suited for summer travel. Hit the road in style this season with this collection of stunning, bright bags that will hold all your makeup essentials. Keep your favorite brushes, liners, hair accessories, and more safe and organized in the soft totes or carry one on the town as a small purse.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Should I get this makeup bag.
How much does it fit
What a beautiful summer bag does it come in other colors?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Summer Bag Collection South Beach Overnighter!
How would you rate this product?
Pooler, GA
This Summer Bag / South Beach Overnighter came with a gift and I continue to use it over and over.  I keep it in my gym bag (I'm a 5 day a week crossfitter) and keep lots of essentials in it, including makeup wipes, travel sizes of Secret antiperspirant, band-aids, athletic tape and my Amazing Grace mini body lotion.  This is not just for make up!   I like to re-purpose lots of things when I fall in love with items.
Castle Rock, CO
It is such a great bag! I use it for travel all the time! It’s a great value and a little pricey but for how much I can fit it’s totally worth it. I would improve this product by making it even bigger so more makeup can fit because I have a lot. My skin type is pretty dry so it would be nice if it was a bit bigger so I could fit more stuff and not get dry skin on trips! I would totally buy again!
Elkridge, MD
I love sephora's makeup bags. They varies depends on the occasion or the seasons that you are looking for. Very cutie and classy all in one. I love the costumize prints and shimmering design. It is a very good alternatives to ipsy's makeup bags. Highly recommended!
Xenia, OH
1,507 reviews
I’m a huge fan of this cute little bag! The color is absolutely stunning! I’ve gotten many compliments on it and people always ask where I️ got it! I️ keep it in my purse to hold my glosses, lipstick and powder! The size of it fits perfectly in the side pocket without getting in the way! I️ highly recommend getting this! It’s great for traveling!
Frankfort, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this beautiful pink bag! It's perfect for toting around in my purse or in my beach or pool bag. I'm able to pack it with a lot of my.makeup if I need to apply in a hurry. It's also very durable and sturdy.
BELTON, MO
This bag has a ton of room in it, and it feels nice, and so far it seems to be holding up.  I wish it had a small brush bag i could put in it as I hate to put my brushes just in with my make up.  The price is comparable to what you get with other brands, but not much super special about it.  The color is great tho!
I just recently started getting into makeup and now I’m in need of a case and I would like to have this it’s one of my favorite color so who knows maybe someday soon I’ll get one if it’s not this one
Newark, NJ
Not much to say. This makeup bag gets the job done. I love that I can clean it easily and I use it to carry my makeup essentials everywhere I go. It fits in my every day purse perfectly.
Hattiesburg, MS
Nice size, and it hold just enough. Compact and fits it my bag. Not for large items. You can fit basic needs. For instance I keepa a brush or two, lip gloss, foundation, and concealer.
Fountain , CO
Spacious and a spectacular addition to any outfit. The zipper works well, I’ve had issues with this in the past. I keep this with me always, you never know when you’ll need your goods. I recommend this cute little bag to anyone who loves to stand out.