BY SEPHORA #54 in Eyeliner

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A waterproof eyeliner with an ultrafine felt tip and a formula that doesn't budge. What does: This eyeliner features an extremely fine felt tip less than one millimeter wide that allows you to draw super precise, thin lines with ease. Made with an intense black, waterproof formula, it gives your eyes subtle detail that is long lasting without smudging, running, or smearing so you can use face mist, brave high humidity, or jump in a pool without fear.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this worth the price? I love super thin liners!1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Looking for a matte black won't smear stays all day eyeliner?! This is it!!!!! Best thing I ever discover d" in 29 reviews
  • "I love how precise you can get the wings of the cat eye look. The color is rich and lasts for hours!" in 25 reviews
  • "Really thin line. Lasts all day easily and doesnt smudge. Very waterproof. Good for creating wings but i would choose a thicker felt tip for a classic look" in 15 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is AMAZING!!! It goes on so smooth perfect for getting that perfect wing! It doesn't smudge at all and dries super fast. It goes on so good this is my go to eyeliner! If you need an new eyeliner I highly recommend this one" in 8 reviews
Shahad A.
Toledo
Love this product and how the color doesn't fade away! It's pretty affordable and easy to apply and use. The tip is the perfect size to make the perfect cateye look and I have been buying it for a year now
Shauna M.
Orting, WA
I purchased this in hopes it was an even better version of the NYX felt liners. But honestly it is an exact comparison. It lasts all day, and stays in place. But the NYX is definitely more cost efficient.
Alicia F.
Owasso, OK
So easy to apply this eye liner. I am not very good at eye liner at all but this pencil allows me to do just what I need with a pretty color. It last me all night always and I will definitely buy the pencil again.
Abbey H.
La Fayette, GA
I love this eyeliner! I’m a sucker for felt tip eyeliners but I also like the wands. This eyeliner glides on so smoothly and is so dark! I got this in my Ipsy bag but I will purchase it again one day!
Brenda S.
San Diego , CA
I really like this eyeliner I really recommend this you can buy it online or at the store it’s not the expensive so it’s a good value my eye color it’s dark brown so I really recommend this product!!
Melody C.
Chicago
Used this liner when I was learning to use liquid eyeliner. My biggest beef is that the lid for mine couldn't cap properly and the cap would come off while in my bag, drying out the pen.
Madison O.
raleigh
This is good for a felt liner. I prefer the liquid with the brush but this is good and long lasting. Well priced. A good staple to have. I would probably repurchase and recommend. Dries quick and is very black!
Hilary B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I like this alot but I had to go over my line a few times to make sure it was dark enough. It takes a while to dry but I like it alot. It smudge a little but stayed on pretty well.
Robin K.
Lancaster, CA
Love the thin felt tip it glides very smooth to create a flawless wing. The black seemed to not have as much pigment as other liners but a few extra coats and you're looking fab!
natalia r.
Greenacres, FL
this eyeliner is absolutely terrible. dries out super quick and you can never get it to work. it’s not even that cheap. you can find a cheaper and better working eyeliner at cvs
Kelly G.
Kirksville, MO
Is this worth the price? I love super thin liners!

back