BY SEPHORA #93 in Eyeliner

A waterproof eyeliner with an ultrafine felt tip and a formula that doesn't budge. What does: This eyeliner features an extremely fine felt tip less than one millimeter wide that allows you to draw super precise, thin lines with ease. Made with an intense black, waterproof formula, it gives your eyes subtle detail that is long lasting without smudging, running, or smearing so you can use face mist, brave high humidity, or jump in a pool without fear.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this worth the price? I love super thin liners!1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Looking for a matte black won't smear stays all day eyeliner?! This is it!!!!! Best thing I ever discover d" in 29 reviews
  • "I love how precise you can get the wings of the cat eye look. The color is rich and lasts for hours!" in 25 reviews
  • "Really thin line. Lasts all day easily and doesnt smudge. Very waterproof. Good for creating wings but i would choose a thicker felt tip for a classic look" in 15 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is AMAZING!!! It goes on so smooth perfect for getting that perfect wing! It doesn't smudge at all and dries super fast. It goes on so good this is my go to eyeliner! If you need an new eyeliner I highly recommend this one" in 8 reviews
Karina C.
chicago
Lysette G.
This is great! It gave me a SHARP eyeliner and it was super dark! The only downfall with this eyeliner is that it did dry out and it got difficult to work with since it dried out. It’s a bummer but it did last longer than the KVD liner
Coral D.
East Dubuque, IL
I absolutely LOVE this liner!! Even though it’s waterproof, it comes off easily with makeup remover or a wipe. It stays on all day, it super black, and I’m not kidding when I say it draws the wing for you. It’s the easiest liner I’ve ever used!
April A.
I received this product in an Ipsy bag a couple months back. It was okay. Not as I expected, it seemed like it was wearing out rather quick. Maybe I wasn’t using it right. I would have to give this another try before recommending it
Sofia B.
I bought this when I was in search of a new eyeliner and let me tell you!!! It gives you the ability to make such a nice and precise wing! I ran out but will definitely repurchase. If you are searching for one you have to try it!
member-fbada
im not a big felt tip eyeliner fan but this is the best eyeliner product i have ever used. it goes on really nicely. it lasts all day and it never fades on me and i had used this everyday for four months now and it still applies brand new and this is a really good purchase and a must i would totally buy this again
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Perfect product for a wing liner!! This product had a great pointy tip which makes the sharpest wing ever it also is very sturdy so the liner doesn’t go all over. It also dries super fast so no worries about the liner rubbing off!
Katheryn V.
Chula Vista, CA
Currently my newest obsession because 1. It’s a bit cheaper than my all time favorite and 2. It’s so easy to make a precise line. I have one con and thats only that it can get into the crease of my eye sometimes when I’m not careful.
Mallory G.
Seattle, WA
This has completely replaced my Kat Von D Trooper liner! It doesn't dry out as you use it, the ultra fine felt tip helps to give that perfectly cut edge on a wing, and it dries down matte. I literally love it!
Shauna M.
Orting, WA
I purchased this in hopes it was an even better version of the NYX felt liners. But honestly it is an exact comparison. It lasts all day, and stays in place. But the NYX is definitely more cost efficient.
Kelly G.
Kirksville, MO
Is this worth the price? I love super thin liners!