BY SEPHORA #94 in Eyeliner

A waterproof eyeliner with an ultrafine felt tip and a formula that doesn't budge. What does: This eyeliner features an extremely fine felt tip less than one millimeter wide that allows you to draw super precise, thin lines with ease. Made with an intense black, waterproof formula, it gives your eyes subtle detail that is long lasting without smudging, running, or smearing so you can use face mist, brave high humidity, or jump in a pool without fear.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this worth the price? I love super thin liners!1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Looking for a matte black won't smear stays all day eyeliner?! This is it!!!!! Best thing I ever discover d" in 29 reviews
  • "I love how precise you can get the wings of the cat eye look. The color is rich and lasts for hours!" in 25 reviews
  • "Really thin line. Lasts all day easily and doesnt smudge. Very waterproof. Good for creating wings but i would choose a thicker felt tip for a classic look" in 15 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is AMAZING!!! It goes on so smooth perfect for getting that perfect wing! It doesn't smudge at all and dries super fast. It goes on so good this is my go to eyeliner! If you need an new eyeliner I highly recommend this one" in 8 reviews
kelseyweisenberger W.
Trenton, OH
For the price this is a great product. The tip is fine enough to create a great winged eyeliner look. It’s pretty inexpensive at around $12 a stick. The only downfall of this product is that it doesn’t stay on very long. If you touch it at all, it seems to rub right off.
Cynthia M.
San Diego
this eyeliner is one of my favorite liners. the tip is what i look for when buying eyeliner. it lasts all day for me and it doesn't transfer. I've repurchased this product. I've gotten this product at my local sephora. I will be purchasing this product again.
Avery r.
This eyeliner has the perfect tip and smooth texture to create a flawless cat eye or even just regular eyeliner! my eye color is blue and it looks great with this! it is a little pricey but it's definetly worth it in the long run i would totally buy it again!
Whitney B.
Austin, TX
Good things do come in small packages. This eyeliner is my favorite. I have been on the hunt for a super thin eyeliner that I can transition easily from day at work to going out on the town. This is it! Would totally buy again and worth  the money. Yay!
Jordan. S.
Saint Paul, MN
Great pigment and affordable. It doesn’t seem to last as long as other eyeliners that I have though. The product also seems to dry out a lot faster than others too. I buy it when I’m in a pinch on money because I know it works well enough to get me by.
Maruly C.
This was my first eyeliner that i have bought and i can do my wing so easily with this product! Is long lasting and doesn't get messy all over which is goos because i have sensitive eyes. I would recommend this for beginners because is so easy to use
Mirelia Lizbeth P.
Santa Ana
This product has really good effect to it and it gives you that really good look to if it really good and price to for it I had use this product so many times that I really like it and it looks so good and I would recommend it to the girls out there
Karina C.
chicago
Lysette G.
This is great! It gave me a SHARP eyeliner and it was super dark! The only downfall with this eyeliner is that it did dry out and it got difficult to work with since it dried out. It’s a bummer but it did last longer than the KVD liner
Coral D.
East Dubuque, IL
I absolutely LOVE this liner!! Even though it’s waterproof, it comes off easily with makeup remover or a wipe. It stays on all day, it super black, and I’m not kidding when I say it draws the wing for you. It’s the easiest liner I’ve ever used!
Kelly G.
Kirksville, MO
Is this worth the price? I love super thin liners!