BY SEPHORA #93 in Eyeliner

A waterproof eyeliner with an ultrafine felt tip and a formula that doesn't budge. What does: This eyeliner features an extremely fine felt tip less than one millimeter wide that allows you to draw super precise, thin lines with ease. Made with an intense black, waterproof formula, it gives your eyes subtle detail that is long lasting without smudging, running, or smearing so you can use face mist, brave high humidity, or jump in a pool without fear.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this worth the price? I love super thin liners!1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Looking for a matte black won't smear stays all day eyeliner?! This is it!!!!! Best thing I ever discover d" in 29 reviews
  • "I love how precise you can get the wings of the cat eye look. The color is rich and lasts for hours!" in 25 reviews
  • "Really thin line. Lasts all day easily and doesnt smudge. Very waterproof. Good for creating wings but i would choose a thicker felt tip for a classic look" in 15 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is AMAZING!!! It goes on so smooth perfect for getting that perfect wing! It doesn't smudge at all and dries super fast. It goes on so good this is my go to eyeliner! If you need an new eyeliner I highly recommend this one" in 8 reviews
Sarah K.
This liner is perfect for getting a super sharp wing for a cat eye, but it only performs ok everywhere else. It could be more pigmented and last longer. I often use another liner to build the shape and this one for the the wing.
Hannah G.
Lansing, IA
I love this waterproof eyeliner! It’s right in the middle as far as prices which is great. The color is truly very black and it stays on well even during the summer!
Devynn V.
Albuquerque, NM
If you plan on learning how to wing it, THIS is magic. It’s a good value both because of the amount of uses per tube and it’s long lasting wear. When going out this product is a must in the makeup bag!
Amanda D.
Columbus, OH
I love Sephora felt liners because they're relatively inexpensive, but they have the quality of any other liquid liner for the majority of the time you use it. Once the liner starts to dry out, it can get a little difficult to apply, like any liner, and it will create faded and uneven lines. But when you use it for only the normal lifespan of a liner (which is still pretty long! I've used mine daily for a few months now!) then it always creates crisp, dark, clean lines and a flawless cat-eye. :) And I swear by the waterproof liners!
Nassia L.
Rockville, MD
In comparison to other eyeliners that I have owned, I really felt robbed of my money. I am used to buying eyeliners from the drug store because I tend to go through them quite quickly. I decided to buy this eyeliner from sephora thinking it would last me longer and would be of a higher quality. The felt tip unfortunately stopped working about a couple weeks after I had purchased it. There's still eyeliner in the tube, but it only happens to work with the thick base of the felt tip.
Neecole E.
Panorama City, CA
I only ever use this when I’m drawing an extremely thin line before I put lashes on. This really does the trick because the tip is so fine and it is also felt. Usually after I put on lashes, I miss a spot between my real lashes and the strip lashes so I usually go on with this pen and fill in the spots! It does the trick and it makes it a lot easier than trying to fill it in with a pencil liner that wouldn’t be as sharp and pointed as this pen
Hazel S.
Arlington , TN
I have found THE BEST waterproof eyeliner with a felt tip! This eyeliner is AMAZING! It delivers rich pigment every single time after application and what is best is that unlike many others you don't have to shake and shake to get the product to the tip! I live in the VERY hot Midsouth in the US and this eyeliner stays on all day when I am out in 90 plus degree weather with a heat index of 107!! Great buy!! Totally worth it!
Kelsey S.
Richmond, KY
This eyeliner is amazing. I use it every day for a thin line to define my eye and add a little dimension beneath my mascara. And sometimes when I go out I use it to do a cat eye and this makes winged liner fool proof. It lasts all day and is waterproof but removes easily with a makeup wipe. I prefer this over more expensive, high end liners.
Jo K.
Absolutely love this liquid liner. It stays put all day without fail. It is super easy to apply and I love the fine liner for mature eyes that don’t want a heavy liner. I can build it up though when doing a winged liner on my daughter and that also works well because it is so easy to control with the fine tip. I use this almost daily.
Chelsea B.
Rexburg
This eyeliner goes on so smoothly it makes me wanna jump for joy! It makes doing the cat eye line actually achievable without crooked lines and mess ups! It stays on all day and doesn't smudge. Drew attention to my eyes and completed my whole look! Can't live without this liner!
Kelly G.
Kirksville, MO
Is this worth the price? I love super thin liners!