BY SEPHORA

A waterproof eyeliner with an ultrafine felt tip and a formula that doesn't budge. What does: This eyeliner features an extremely fine felt tip less than one millimeter wide that allows you to draw super precise, thin lines with ease. Made with an intense black, waterproof formula, it gives your eyes subtle detail that is long lasting without smudging, running, or smearing so you can use face mist, brave high humidity, or jump in a pool without fear.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this worth the price? I love super thin liners!2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION STYLOGRAPHIC - Fine Line Micro Thin Felt Liner Fine Line
  • "Looking for a matte black won't smear stays all day eyeliner?! This is it!!!!! Best thing I ever discover d" in 29 reviews
  • "I love how precise you can get the wings of the cat eye look. The color is rich and lasts for hours!" in 25 reviews
  • "Really thin line. Lasts all day easily and doesnt smudge. Very waterproof. Good for creating wings but i would choose a thicker felt tip for a classic look" in 15 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is AMAZING!!! It goes on so smooth perfect for getting that perfect wing! It doesn't smudge at all and dries super fast. It goes on so good this is my go to eyeliner! If you need an new eyeliner I highly recommend this one" in 8 reviews
bianca s.
This one was okay and one of tinge first felt tip liners i used but overall it was nice
Alexandria C.
Eagle Pass, TX
It was a bit streaky and runny. When I blinked the wings would run up and stain my eye
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
Not the greatest formula but it’s cheap. For affordable end it gets the job done-ish.
kayla g.
Moscow, PA
Amazing it's a little pricy but worth it I use it daily and could never change now!!!
Tori C.
Buffalo
I liked this eyeliner a lot. It didn't really transfer to my top lid and it showed up nice and dark. I particularly like the smaller/fine felt tip liners because I like a nice thin line that I can build on
Samantha N.
Minot, ND
I like it it’s not my favorite one. But it does ok for applications. If I don’t have another liquid eye liner with my this one will do.
Chassidy L.
London
One of my fav eyeliners to this day! I buy usually monthly! It’s amazing for thin fine lines! It’s cheap it’s dark it lasts forever with a little stay spray! I bought mine on Sephora online! I will continue buying again and again!
Tori B.
Galloway
Nope. Never getting again. Was excited at first to try but it’s just like E.L.F. Cracks and goes on all wonky. Not a lot of liquid and ran out fast. Not long lasting at ALL. I don’t recommend. Especially if you have hooded eyelids.
Brittany S.
I really like this eyeliner as its fine tip is super easy to apply and use. It lasts long and is good for the price you have. I did however find the product drying which is sometimes hard to work with as if you go over it it removes the product but I like the liner and pairing it with a non felt tip to create a perfect wing. I would buy it again.
Sarah M.
Clamart
Je suis malheureusement très déçu de cette eye-liner feutre. Le produit ne se réparti pas bien sur la pointe du liner et cela rend l’eye-liner difficile à travailler. La mine sèche vraiment vite. Au début de son utilisation, le liner était vraiment bien, précis et correctement défini. Ce qui, à mon grand regret, n’est plus le cas.
Kelly G.
Kirksville, MO
Is this worth the price? I love super thin liners!

Sephora