BY SEPHORA #93 in Eyeliner

A waterproof eyeliner with an ultrafine felt tip and a formula that doesn't budge. What does: This eyeliner features an extremely fine felt tip less than one millimeter wide that allows you to draw super precise, thin lines with ease. Made with an intense black, waterproof formula, it gives your eyes subtle detail that is long lasting without smudging, running, or smearing so you can use face mist, brave high humidity, or jump in a pool without fear.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this worth the price? I love super thin liners!1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Looking for a matte black won't smear stays all day eyeliner?! This is it!!!!! Best thing I ever discover d" in 29 reviews
  • "I love how precise you can get the wings of the cat eye look. The color is rich and lasts for hours!" in 25 reviews
  • "Really thin line. Lasts all day easily and doesnt smudge. Very waterproof. Good for creating wings but i would choose a thicker felt tip for a classic look" in 15 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is AMAZING!!! It goes on so smooth perfect for getting that perfect wing! It doesn't smudge at all and dries super fast. It goes on so good this is my go to eyeliner! If you need an new eyeliner I highly recommend this one" in 8 reviews
kayla g.
Moscow, PA
Amazing it's a little pricy but worth it I use it daily and could never change now!!!
Theresa O.
I love this eyeliner! It really does have a fine tip that makes it easier to apply. It dries fairly quickly and it holds up well. I've accidentally rubbed my eyes while wearing this stuff and it has held in place. I would buy again and recommend to others!
Zara k.
panvel
A fine tip to apply a perfect wing liner just apply n slay any of the loook .easy applicator for any beginner. Must have liner in ur makeup bag.my most used liner for every kind of look .i would like to recommend to all beginners out there to try this .
Sarah M.
Montreal, QC
If you're looking to do very precise and artistic eyeliner, this is great. It gets every little detail you want and gets in the small corners. It dries a bit too quickly but since it's rather inexpensive, it isn't dramatic.
Guadalupe V.
chicago
ENGLISH
I LOVE IT!! It is really easy to use and the tone is beautiful. I always use this to do my cat eye

ESPAÑOL
LO AMO!! Es muy fácil de utilizar y el tono es hermoso. Siempre lo utilizo para hacer mi delineado de gato.
Tamar G.
I love this eyeliner. I've tried the cult kat von d tattoo eyeliner and it always wore off on my oily lids and watery eyes. Kat von d's also couldnt give me a nice cat eye because of my downturned eyes and eye folds. I just got this liner last week while I was in sephora and its close to PERFECT. Easy to use and DOES NOT COME OFF. DOES NOT SMEAR. Perfect for oily eye lids and very easy to do a cat eye with. Im surprised more people haven't reviewed this hidden gem.
Feli A.
Athens
I have repurchased it again and again and again. Highly recommend. It is kind of smudgeproof but it really doesn't budge if you don't mess with it. Prefect shade of black even on top of glitter eyeshadow
Maham H.
Dubai
Excellent liner.. it does not smudge.. extremely black.. its fine tip applicator is very useful for the thin fine liner application.. it is long lasting and somehow waterproof as well
Natalie A.
Moose Jaw
Eyeliner is my go to makeup application. Don't leave the house without it. And this is by far my favourite, smooth, fine, it glides on like butter. It dries fast and feels amazing. No smudge and lasts a good portion of the day. I would really recommend this product to anyone who likes liquid liner.
Morgan's O.
This eyeliner has great precise tip to it. I have had a hard time as it dries very quickly so going over the product again causes it to pull the product off the eye which is quite frustrating. Its am alright price & takes some work to perfect but I have gotten a super crisp wing.
Kelly G.
Kirksville, MO
Is this worth the price? I love super thin liners!