BY SEPHORA #47 in Eyeliner

A waterproof eyeliner with an ultrafine felt tip and a formula that doesn't budge. What does: This eyeliner features an extremely fine felt tip less than one millimeter wide that allows you to draw super precise, thin lines with ease. Made with an intense black, waterproof formula, it gives your eyes subtle detail that is long lasting without smudging, running, or smearing so you can use face mist, brave high humidity, or jump in a pool without fear.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this worth the price? I love super thin liners!2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION STYLOGRAPHIC - Fine Line Micro Thin Felt Liner Fine Line
  • "Looking for a matte black won't smear stays all day eyeliner?! This is it!!!!! Best thing I ever discover d" in 29 reviews
  • "I love how precise you can get the wings of the cat eye look. The color is rich and lasts for hours!" in 25 reviews
  • "Really thin line. Lasts all day easily and doesnt smudge. Very waterproof. Good for creating wings but i would choose a thicker felt tip for a classic look" in 15 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is AMAZING!!! It goes on so smooth perfect for getting that perfect wing! It doesn't smudge at all and dries super fast. It goes on so good this is my go to eyeliner! If you need an new eyeliner I highly recommend this one" in 8 reviews
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I tried this sephora #stylographic eye liner pen marker thing. It’s wayyy easier than a liquid liner that i would spill. It feels like I’m using a marker on my eyes though. It’s worth the sale price. Can’t quite pay the full price for it just yet because i found like 4467875 other ones i want to try with different applicator tips and stuff. They should really let you sample these instead of having to buy them.
Harshita S.
Elmhurst
It ran out so fast. It barely left any eyeliner and dried up so fast. It had barely any ink in it and worked for probably two weeks before it died out. I will definitely not be repurchasing this product.
Brooke B.
Cleveland, TN
I like this, but it doesn’t last very long. It’s really easy to apply and gives you sharp winged eyeliner, but it smudges over time. And heaven forbid you touch it on accident, because it’s coming right off. It looks nice when it’s fresh though! One other thing I’ve noticed is that I ran out really quickly. There’s not much product here, but it’s cheap so it balances out.
Melanie P.
Highland park , IL
I like this eyeliner a lot! the line is thin so I don’t feel like I ever have too much make up on. It lasts me all night with no smudges at all! That is definitely the best part about it
Gabbe S.
Portland
Doesn’t dry out fast. Small tube so easy to bring on the go. The fine tip is amazing and works great for cat eyes. Easy to apply and fix mess ups. It lasts long for me. Would buy again!
Yazmin B.
gilbert
Absolutely awful. I turned to the Sephora Collection because they’re so much more affordable than most makeup brands. I searched it on my hand at the store and loved it which is why I bought it. And it actually lasted the whole day. I went to use it on my eyes a couple of weeks after and it was dried out. So I wasted $14. I do not recommend at all.
Taylor T.
I like this! It is easy to make good looking wings with it, I really like the felt tip. I think the ink is also a good shade of black! I will definitely continue to use this and if I run out I will buy again!!
krishna P.
Tampa
THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT. IT IS WORTH THE PRICE. I use this everyday and i still haven’t found anything better. It makes my face feel like there’s nothing on it yet at the end makes a huge difference. I totally recommend this product to you guys.
Lauren v.
This is one of my favorite liquid eyeliner products. I have been using this for years now. The tip doesn’t dry out as quickly as some of the other products out there. The only thing that I dislike about it is that it does smudge sometimes
Priya S.
There wasn’t enough liquid in the tip for me to easily apply this eyeliner. Also after a few uses the tip didn’t maintain its shape and it was really hard to get an even line.
Kelly G.
Kirksville, MO
Is this worth the price? I love super thin liners!

back