BY SEPHORA #93 in Eyeliner

A waterproof eyeliner with an ultrafine felt tip and a formula that doesn't budge. What does: This eyeliner features an extremely fine felt tip less than one millimeter wide that allows you to draw super precise, thin lines with ease. Made with an intense black, waterproof formula, it gives your eyes subtle detail that is long lasting without smudging, running, or smearing so you can use face mist, brave high humidity, or jump in a pool without fear.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this worth the price? I love super thin liners!1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Looking for a matte black won't smear stays all day eyeliner?! This is it!!!!! Best thing I ever discover d" in 29 reviews
  • "I love how precise you can get the wings of the cat eye look. The color is rich and lasts for hours!" in 25 reviews
  • "Really thin line. Lasts all day easily and doesnt smudge. Very waterproof. Good for creating wings but i would choose a thicker felt tip for a classic look" in 15 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is AMAZING!!! It goes on so smooth perfect for getting that perfect wing! It doesn't smudge at all and dries super fast. It goes on so good this is my go to eyeliner! If you need an new eyeliner I highly recommend this one" in 8 reviews
Annie R.
SHEPHERD, MT
I use this eyeliner every day and I love it. I line my eyes in a more natural way and don’t do dramatic styles like cat eye, but I feel like it would be great for that, as well. It’s very precise and stays on for a long time. It is also very easy to apply.
Zaria M.
Bronx, NY
This is to my most favorite eyeliner. The applicator pen on this eyeliner is Terrific! It gives me the perfect Wing every time, and guides along my eye line very easily.
The only issue that I have with this eyeliner is that the tip of it seems to dry out when I apply it over my makeup. Even when I flipped the pen part and tried to get some of the ink on the other side it still dries out. But, when I first was using it, before it dried out, the color and pigment was great. Other than that this is a great eyeliner!
Elizabeth G.
jacksonville
I liked this and it was very comparable to Kat Von D’s. I did have an issue with it drying out during the usage though. There also wasn’t a way to pump the product back into the tip
nina ❥.
I am obsessed with this Sephora eye liner. It is a dark black color that covers over eye shadow and has a pointed tip for sharp looking wings. Not only is it affordable but it is the best eye liner I have every had. Easy to use and worth the $14.
Dionna Z.
Bastrop , TX
This eyeliner is nice does the job stays for a good amount of time but not as long as I would like color could be a little more bold. Love the felt tip though does an amazing job on details and is very buildable.
Brooke B.
Cleveland, TN
I like this, but it doesn’t last very long. It’s really easy to apply and gives you sharp winged eyeliner, but it smudges over time. And heaven forbid you touch it on accident, because it’s coming right off. It looks nice when it’s fresh though! One other thing I’ve noticed is that I ran out really quickly. There’s not much product here, but it’s cheap so it balances out.
Melanie P.
Highland park , IL
I like this eyeliner a lot! the line is thin so I don’t feel like I ever have too much make up on. It lasts me all night with no smudges at all! That is definitely the best part about it
Gabbe S.
Portland
Doesn’t dry out fast. Small tube so easy to bring on the go. The fine tip is amazing and works great for cat eyes. Easy to apply and fix mess ups. It lasts long for me. Would buy again!
Lauren v.
This is one of my favorite liquid eyeliner products. I have been using this for years now. The tip doesn’t dry out as quickly as some of the other products out there. The only thing that I dislike about it is that it does smudge sometimes
Jaqie B.
Absolutely amazing I've used this product multiple times and I'm completely satisfied doesn't smear it's waterproof and it lasts for a long time I highly recommend this product
Kelly G.
Kirksville, MO
Is this worth the price? I love super thin liners!