BY SEPHORA

A waterproof eyeliner with an ultrafine felt tip and a formula that doesn't budge. What does: This eyeliner features an extremely fine felt tip less than one millimeter wide that allows you to draw super precise, thin lines with ease. Made with an intense black, waterproof formula, it gives your eyes subtle detail that is long lasting without smudging, running, or smearing so you can use face mist, brave high humidity, or jump in a pool without fear.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this worth the price? I love super thin liners!2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION STYLOGRAPHIC - Fine Line Micro Thin Felt Liner Fine Line
  • "Looking for a matte black won't smear stays all day eyeliner?! This is it!!!!! Best thing I ever discover d" in 29 reviews
  • "I love how precise you can get the wings of the cat eye look. The color is rich and lasts for hours!" in 25 reviews
  • "Really thin line. Lasts all day easily and doesnt smudge. Very waterproof. Good for creating wings but i would choose a thicker felt tip for a classic look" in 15 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is AMAZING!!! It goes on so smooth perfect for getting that perfect wing! It doesn't smudge at all and dries super fast. It goes on so good this is my go to eyeliner! If you need an new eyeliner I highly recommend this one" in 8 reviews
Jess K.
I'm not very skilled when it comes to applying liquid eyeliner. I was kind of late to the liquid game. It has a totally different feel from the pencil I used to heavily line my eyes with when I was an angsty, emo teen. The felt liner makes it so much easier and I can apply it like a pro. My only complaint is that you have to have the eyeliner upright for the liquid to come out and sometimes that ruins my lines.
chelse c.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This has been my staple for 2 years now. It doesn't bleed and its an easy application. It stays on pretty much all day long. You will NOT regret this. Keep in mind I don't have hooded eyes but I don't have smooth skin on my eyes
Annie R.
SHEPHERD, MT
I use this eyeliner every day and I love it. I line my eyes in a more natural way and don’t do dramatic styles like cat eye, but I feel like it would be great for that, as well. It’s very precise and stays on for a long time. It is also very easy to apply.
Zaria M.
Bronx, NY
This is to my most favorite eyeliner. The applicator pen on this eyeliner is Terrific! It gives me the perfect Wing every time, and guides along my eye line very easily.
The only issue that I have with this eyeliner is that the tip of it seems to dry out when I apply it over my makeup. Even when I flipped the pen part and tried to get some of the ink on the other side it still dries out. But, when I first was using it, before it dried out, the color and pigment was great. Other than that this is a great eyeliner!
jenna p.
This liner is super pigmented and glides on really smoothly. This is a little bit more on the pricey side of eyeliners but I think it’s a good eyeliner to splurge on. I would recommend to others and I think it makes a good gift to someone who likes makeup and maybe wants to try something new.
Chera R.
Wallingford
This is my favorite eyeliner and I use it for lining my upper lid or for a dramatic wing. It dries fast and it doesn't smudge. I would say it's a pretty good dupe for the Kat von d trooper waterproof liner. It's a great liquid eyeliner.
Becca M.
Ashland
It’s not bad, but you can get a better eyeliner for half the price at any drugstore. It dries up and gets grey and hard to use pretty quickly, and the tip ends up warped and sad after like a month of semi-regular use.
Meraki M.
north carolina
Purchased at: Sephora
If you need an easy to use eyeliner for everyday use with neutral looks then this might be a winner for you. It is decently priced and glides on smoothly. It's pretty durable and long lasting. If your like me who loves doing bold looks with glitter and shimmers then this might not be for you. I think i destroyed the eyeliner pretty fast because of my glitters and shimmer and all the crazy eyeliner looks i wanted to create with this. It could not bear the bold crazy looks and eventually died.
Dionna Z.
Bastrop , TX
This eyeliner is nice does the job stays for a good amount of time but not as long as I would like color could be a little more bold. Love the felt tip though does an amazing job on details and is very buildable.
Sarah A.
Leetsdale
Okay not my favorite. It’s not as long lasting or as easy to use as stila stay all day liquid eyeliner so I gave it to my mom to see if she’d use liquid liner. It’s not as expensive but half as good as stila
Kelly G.
Kirksville, MO
Is this worth the price? I love super thin liners!