SEPHORA COLLECTION STYLOGRAPHIC - Classic Line High Precision Felt Liner Classic Line - black

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An intense, long-lasting felt eyeliner with a waterproof formula that enables you to draw a perfect line in a single stroke.

What it does:
The precise felt tip and highly pigmented liquid formula of this liner allow for easy application in a single stroke. The intense, smooth-finish black formula dries quickly and is smudge proof for extremely long wear, while remaining easy to remove.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Lift up your chin, look in the mirror, and look down, keeping the eyelid lowered so that you can draw the line easily.
-Start from the inner corner of the eye and draw a line along the upper lash line to the outer corner in a single stroke.
-Or, draw a line starting from the middle of the upper lash line to the outer corner of the eye, slightly raising the end of the line in a comma-shaped curve.
-To intensify your eyes, accentuate the curvature of the line by imagining you are connecting the outer corner of the eye to the end of the eyebrow.
-Then, use small brush strokes to continue the line to the inner corner of the eye.

Precautions:
-Store this liner upright to keep it primed for application.

Water, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77266 (Black 2)[nano], Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1.2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, C11-15 Pareth-7, Sodium Lignosulfonate, Tetrasodium Edta, Simethicone, Polysorbate 65, Sorbic Acid, Sulfuric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylcellulose.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
  • "I really love this eyeliner is so easy to used, super black the wand is small and long i really like it " in 9 reviews
  • "I use the Sephora classic line felt liner a lot. It is one of my all time favorites. I not only love the quality, which is better than a lot of other designer brands I have tried, but I also really love how affordable it is. The pen is easy to use and the liner lasts all day without budging. Once it dries, it will stay all day and night long. It is great for every day use and for creating those super sharp and beautiful wings. " in 5 reviews
  • "I love this liner!  Compared to Kat Von D's liquid liner, this one is a great, less expensive ulternative.  It stays put all day long, does not smear, does not run, and I got mine in waterproof, so not sure if that is why it was great lasting coverage.  The color pay off is great too.  I will keep purchasing." in 4 reviews
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
I totally forgot how much I spent on the eyeliner I believe it was $14... It’s an ehhh okay price for the eyeliner. Felt like it was too much for a product that dries out pretty quick. I honestly would say it didn’t last me more than 3 weeks (I used it maybe 3-5x a week) and noticing the dryness bout 3 weeks in. I honestly would NOT purchase this again. I only gave it the 3 stars only because I do love liquid pencil liners and when I first got it, it glided on really good and stayed on pretty nice on my eyes (long-lasting).
maryam a.
Chicago, Illinois
i did like this eyeliner and its packaging. it was easy to hold and was a deep black, which was good. another thing i loved is that it was matte. however it was not easy to make the ink appear as intense compared to other liners i have used. otherwise i really liked it.
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
This is my favorite eyeliner! It helps create the perfect wing even if you don’t have a lot of practice with drawing them. However, I give it 4 stars because it always runs out super fast even though I don’t use it everyday.
Hannah D.
Canandaigua, NY
I honestly do not prefer this eye liner. It was difficult to apply and it did not last long at all. I thought it dried up but even if I tried dipping the felt tip in water nothing came out of it. Not worth the price.
Jeanie S.
One of my favorite eyeliners. I have been using this eyeliner for about 4 years and it is great. It lasts long and overall is a great eyeliner. It does come off easily and tends to fade after about 4 hours.
Olivia M.
This eyeliner is amazing, it lasted a long time and I used this stuff a lot. It is totally worth the price, which isn't too unreasonably high. The quality is great and I would definitely use it again. I have recommended it to all of my friends and the ones that tried it all absolutely loved it.
Sara C.
Houston
I am so not picky with my eyeliners but Sephora does have a good line of eyeliners because they're waterproof like I've never seen something so waterproof like this product
Cayla B.
Los Angeles, CA
Sephora used to sell a black eyeliner in particular that worked a bit better than this one (it stayed on longer, had a darker color). They stopped selling it so I bought this instead. It's a good eyeliner but I always feel myself having to go over it a second layer to make sure the black shows deeply.
Lauren B.
Selma, TX
This is what I currently use and will probably continue to use until something else comes out that I like better . I use the waterproof and believe me this stays on !
Rachel S.
Lexington
This was complete crap!! I opened it and used it maybe 3 times and it was dry!!! Never got a good line, wing, or color from this liner. I wouldn’t use this again if it was given to me free!!!