SEPHORA COLLECTION STYLOGRAPHIC - Classic Line High Precision Felt Liner Classic Line 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g

BY SEPHORA

An intense, long-lasting felt eyeliner that enables you to draw a perfect line in a single stroke. What does: The precise felt tip and highly pigmented liquid formula of this liner allow for easy application in a single stroke. The intense, smooth-finish black formula dries quickly and is smudge proof for extremely long wear, while remaining easy to remove. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sara D.
Sara D.
Toms River, NJ
Pretty decent liquid liner and the price tag to go along with it isn't so bad either. It goes on pretty smooth, and pretty much stays put, even if you have greasy eyelids. The only down fall is that it does smudge if you accidentally touch it. I don't think I would go out of my way to purchase this liquid liner again, but if I had it in my arsenal of makeup, and my preferred eyeliner runs out, then I'd consider using this one again.
Kelli F.
Kelli F.
Clarksville , TN
I use the Sephora classic line felt liner a lot. It is one of my all time favorites. I not only love the quality, which is better than a lot of other designer brands I have tried, but I also really love how affordable it is. The pen is easy to use and the liner lasts all day without budging. Once it dries, it will stay all day and night long. It is great for every day use and for creating those super sharp and beautiful wings.
elena z.
elena z.
I love this liner!  Compared to Kat Von D's liquid liner, this one is a great, less expensive ulternative.  It stays put all day long, does not smear, does not run, and I got mine in waterproof, so not sure if that is why it was great lasting coverage.  The color pay off is great too.  I will keep purchasing.
Isabel D.
Isabel D.
One of my favorites behind the Kat Von D eyeliner. The point is really precise and great for achieving the extra winged look. Also very pigmented with the slightest of touch. Really loved how it left more of a matte finish than anything and that it wasn't sticky left leaving a line on eyelid.
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Dallas
I always struggle with eyeliners because I have oily eyes. This eyeliner, like many others, puddled in the corner of my eyes within a couple hours of wearing it. It initially looked good on and went on easily, it just didn't stay on well. If you are looking for a cheaper mascara and don't have oily eyes, I'm sure it is a great pick.
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
Bothell, WA
I'm a fan of the "felt tip" liquid eyeliners. I find it to be the easiest application for a cat eye. It stays on and clean up quickly. And if you mess up you just take a qtip and it wipes off easily. The Sephora collection is affordable and a quality product.
Ashlan J.
Ashlan J.
Travelers Rest, SC
Great eyeliner for the money! I appreciate how it is a pencil and does not spill like a liquid eyeliner. It is easy to control and use. I also appreciate the price point, and sephora's are fairly easy to find. I would recommend this product. Go buy it
Lupita M.
Lupita M.
Granger, WA
I had found this product through a YouTube names heyitsthalia and she swears by this product. And I love eyeliner pens but they always dry so fast. This is the first felt tip pen that doesn't dry out in me in less than a month. I use it every time I wear makeup because I love doing winged liner.
Luisa P.
Luisa P.
New Britain , CT
I enjoy using this eyeliner when I do my eyeshadow, it gives a nice matte black but then tip dried fast and I always find myself shaking the product for the liquid to come out. I like using it but I wouldn't buy it again.
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Richmond, VA
FAVORITE EYELINER!! I cannot help but love this eyeliner, I've bought it 3 times and I'll rebuy it again when I run out! It's so easy to glide on! Color is black! And actually black not a faded black. Makes winging liner so easy