SEPHORA COLLECTION STYLOGRAPHIC - Classic Line High Precision Felt Liner Classic Line 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g

BY SEPHORA

An intense, long-lasting felt eyeliner that enables you to draw a perfect line in a single stroke. What does: The precise felt tip and highly pigmented liquid formula of this liner allow for easy application in a single stroke. The intense, smooth-finish black formula dries quickly and is smudge proof for extremely long wear, while remaining easy to remove. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Morgan B.
Plano, TX
I love this product because it makes me happy. It always worth spending my money on. The product never fails to make my money worth spending. I love love love this and and extremely happy for the inventors!
Kylie B.
Kirkwood
I like this product a lot. It's a little runny before it dries but once it does it stays on for a long time. I bought it at sephora at the mall and it was very easy to find. I like it, but I might try another product once I'm out of this one
Kate G.
This eye liner honestly wasn’t that bad for it being a sephora brand liner. The tip isn’t as sharp and precise as I wished, but honestly it gets the job done and it lasts a while School day and night out so I’m not complaining
Jennifer A.
Clarkston, MI
This is not a good product. It’s hard to get a sharp line, the color is muted and not opaque, and it dries out quickly. The NYX epic ink eyeliner pen is a cheaper, wayyyy better option!
Stephanie M.
windermere
Probably the best eyeliner I've used I Purchased three of them while they was on sale there was five dollars that was an amazing price for such a good eyeliner the reason why I like it is because it glides on perfect and lasted all day
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
I purchased this for the first time a while back and I was definitely impressed. I’ve had issues with previous ones so I was looking for something easier to use that gives me a good thick line. For 14 dollars definitely worth it, I think it easy to use and stays on for a while I like that. Definitely will continue to use since I’ve had no issues with this particular one.
elena z.
I love this liner!  Compared to Kat Von D's liquid liner, this one is a great, less expensive ulternative.  It stays put all day long, does not smear, does not run, and I got mine in waterproof, so not sure if that is why it was great lasting coverage.  The color pay off is great too.  I will keep purchasing.
Sara D.
Toms River, NJ
Pretty decent liquid liner and the price tag to go along with it isn't so bad either. It goes on pretty smooth, and pretty much stays put, even if you have greasy eyelids. The only down fall is that it does smudge if you accidentally touch it. I don't think I would go out of my way to purchase this liquid liner again, but if I had it in my arsenal of makeup, and my preferred eyeliner runs out, then I'd consider using this one again.
Kelli F.
Clarksville, TN
I use the Sephora classic line felt liner a lot. It is one of my all time favorites. I not only love the quality, which is better than a lot of other designer brands I have tried, but I also really love how affordable it is. The pen is easy to use and the liner lasts all day without budging. Once it dries, it will stay all day and night long. It is great for every day use and for creating those super sharp and beautiful wings.
Lupita M.
Granger, WA
I had found this product through a YouTube names heyitsthalia and she swears by this product. And I love eyeliner pens but they always dry so fast. This is the first felt tip pen that doesn't dry out in me in less than a month. I use it every time I wear makeup because I love doing winged liner.