BY SEPHORA

An edgy but approachable styling accessory with metallic studs. Fashion barrettes are a classic accessory gaining momentum with celebrities and fashion designers. Use this chic barrette to create a sleek, low pony tail, to sweep hair off the face, or to pin an elegant updo.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Tara S.
Marietta , GA
This is a great helper at a great price. The style is very modern with the Harlequin squares. This barrette did not snag my hair which I definitely appreciate. Sometimes it's great just to wear your hair in a ponytail and be done with it for the day. This is a great product for just that.
Alexia A.
Saint Simons Island, GA
This is a great product. It looks very elegant but it can also be casual. It stays in my hair very well and it's a great look for going out. I would definitely recommend using this product.
Tianna G.
Windham, ME
It was super cute and loved the design and I loved the price. But it broke after one wear. I didn't have the card it came on so couldn't return it.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Great product cheap in price and can get locally very convenient and works well lots of good ideas for this company
Summer H.
La Vergne, TN
Loved this product. Was exactly what I didn't know I needed. :) Was an impulse buy and I don't regret it a bit.
Valerie M.
I use this on my hair and I really like it. I'm satisfied with the product and it's not expensive.
Brii D.
Hagerstown, MD
Soooocuteeeeeee! Stays in my hair well too. I want more hair clips like this one. I love the gold.
Sadeen A.
Hello,
i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation.......
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it!!!!!!!
Helen O.
Stouffville, ON
This is a very pretty and affordable hair accessory. It looks nice and is made well. I have used it for work usually and have gotten compliments on it.