MakeupCosmetic ToolsTweezers & Brow ToolsSephora
COLLECTION Strays Away Set of 4 Mini Tweezers

SEPHORA COLLECTION Strays Away Set of 4 Mini Tweezers

What it is:
A set of four stainless steel mini tweezers.

What it does:
This on-the-go set of mini tweezers covers all tweezing needs anywhere, anytime. Each tweezer features a different tip for various applications. The angled tip is great for brow and chin hairs. The flat tip works for thick and short hairs. The pointed tip is precise enough for ingrown and hard-to-reach hairs (and splinters). The slanted-point tip features both a slant and pointed tip in one for precision and pressure.

This set contains:
- Angled-tip tweezer
- Pointed-tip tweezer
- Flat-tip tweezer
- Slanted-point tweezer

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Tweeze in direction of hair growth.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

I have Been looking for some good tweezers and i have Been taking a look at these little tweezers any advice whether these are good Or NOT? TIA (THANKS IN ADVACE)
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Strays Away Set of 4 Mini Tweezers!
Jordan C.
Columbia, MD
I use this set to keep my brows cleaned up and snatched! Love the different tips of each one for different hairs.
Millie H.
Orlando
These portable little tweezers really bring it all to the table, they’re compact as possible, easy to squeeze, and stay sharp for over a year with heavy use. My father gave me the bushiest brows in the world, so to tackle that is a feat. The best tweezers I’ve ever had!
Brittany B.
Wellington, FL
Omg I cannot say enough good things about this 4 pack of mini tweezers! One of my friends told me about these and gave me one to use and I immediately went out and purchased my own. They have different angles in each one and work for a variety of things. Love them so much!
Kat J.
2,116 reviews
This set seemed like it would be perfect for grooming on-the-go, but sadly, it was a major disappointment. I absolutely loved the variety of tweezers and the price was very reasonable,... But when I received this in my online order, I was devastated to discover how tiny these tweezers actually were! As in, you couldn’t even grip them with your fingers to use them!! What’s the point of tweezers that you can’t hold in your fingers?! 2 stars for the concept, but seriously Sephora, you could’ve had a winning product here if you had just made the tweezers a tiny bit bigger... I returned this and wouldn’t consider buying again unless they redid the whole set.
Kailey P.
Centereach, NY
Great for travel. Never know when you are going to need to pluck a stubborn hair. I like these.
Monique M.
Hesperia
Love this mini tweezers when im traveling or on the go, and i need beauty tools. There perfect to fit into my purse, and love the cute colors they come in. I use them all the time when i need to fix my eyebrows. Overall im very satisfied with this product.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
For the price I was happy with this set of tweezers! The variety is nice for different hairs and the small size is perfect for my small hands. I got them at Sephora for only $10 I just wish they tweezed a little easier.
Lily P.
Bloomington, IN
I love this tweezer set!! I got it in my stocking last christmas and I use them all the time. These are actually the only tweezers I use because there are different kinds so no matter your tweezing issue, these will cover it. Plus they're colorful and mini which means they're cute
Haley R.
Sierra Vista, AZ
These are amazing the different tips how to do different things whether tweezing a small hair or applying false lashes they are wonderful for anything I having use them for my nails one ply nail art, I just wish that they were larger
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
This is probably one of the best tweezer sets I've seen. They are small enough to fit in your hand, and are stronger than most regular tweezers I've owned. They fit anywhere. I keep them in my purses it comes in handy when on the rush.