SEPHORA COLLECTION Strays Away Set of 4 Mini Tweezers

What it is:
A set of four stainless steel mini tweezers.

What it does:
This on-the-go set of mini tweezers covers all tweezing needs anywhere, anytime. Each tweezer features a different tip for various applications. The angled tip is great for brow and chin hairs. The flat tip works for thick and short hairs. The pointed tip is precise enough for ingrown and hard-to-reach hairs (and splinters). The slanted-point tip features both a slant and pointed tip in one for precision and pressure.

This set contains:
- Angled-tip tweezer
- Pointed-tip tweezer
- Flat-tip tweezer
- Slanted-point tweezer

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Tweeze in direction of hair growth.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

I have Been looking for some good tweezers and i have Been taking a look at these little tweezers any advice whether these are good Or NOT? TIA (THANKS IN ADVACE)
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Strays Away Set of 4 Mini Tweezers!
Orlando
These portable little tweezers really bring it all to the table, they’re compact as possible, easy to squeeze, and stay sharp for over a year with heavy use. My father gave me the bushiest brows in the world, so to tackle that is a feat. The best tweezers I’ve ever had!
Brunette
Edmond, OK
I bought these on a whim and have not been disappointed. The size is rather small but they work so well! They grab the tiniest hairs so well. Those stubborn hairs that are so short you struggle to get because they just grew in... grabs them every time! I highly recommend these. They don’t bend or go crooked like the “scissor” kind you put your fingers through. That’s what makes them great as well!
Medium Brown
This set seemed like it would be perfect for grooming on-the-go, but sadly, it was a major disappointment. I absolutely loved the variety of tweezers and the price was very reasonable,... But when I received this in my online order, I was devastated to discover how tiny these tweezers actually were! As in, you couldn’t even grip them with your fingers to use them!! What’s the point of tweezers that you can’t hold in your fingers?! 2 stars for the concept, but seriously Sephora, you could’ve had a winning product here if you had just made the tweezers a tiny bit bigger... I returned this and wouldn’t consider buying again unless they redid the whole set.
Dark Blonde
Wellington, FL
Omg I cannot say enough good things about this 4 pack of mini tweezers! One of my friends told me about these and gave me one to use and I immediately went out and purchased my own. They have different angles in each one and work for a variety of things. Love them so much!
Platinum
I have always used Walmart tweezers because I didn't want to actually pay for good tweezers, but I'm glad I did. I spent way less time trying to pluck the hair because with these I can grab on to the hair the first try and pluck with ease. I am in love with these and would recommend for sure.
Light Brown
These are a wonderful set of tweezers. I bought these on a whim when I was on vacation and was surprised by how well they worked. I will actually be on my way today to get another pack and you can't beat it with a price tag of only $10. Definitely a must have!
Black
Far Rockaway, NY
SEPHORA COLLECTION Strays Away Set of 4 Mini Tweezers uploaded by Arlene P.
Love my mini set of tweezers. They always get the job done. The set comes with 4 different angled tweezers for the small stray aways that are hard to get. Very affordable and small enough I can take them anywhere with me.
Dark Brown
Hot Springs, AR
This is the ultimate tweezer set! You have 4 different shapes available for you to use and I like the fact that they come in the miniature size. I feel that gives you a more precise tweezing. I would definitely recommend this product especially for only $10! Can’t beat that price!
For me, the size is perfect and great for taking on the go. I like that they are really light and small. I also like that I have different options to manage my eyebrows. I use them every time a hair grows back and they have stayed sharp and it’s worked for maintaining my brows.
Knob Noster , MO
I love these mini tweezers because I can get the most smallest of stray hairs. I don’t typically use all four but they are convenient to have. I’ve had for awhile now and they still work good. I didn’t think they were too expensive . Would recommend
Black