SEPHORA COLLECTION Strays Away Set of 4 Mini Tweezers uploaded by Mary Louise V.

BY SEPHORA

A set of four stainless steel mini tweezers. This on-the-go set of mini tweezers covers all tweezing needs anywhere, anytime. Each tweezer features a different tip for various applications. The angled tip is great for brow and chin hairs. The flat tip works for thick and short hairs. The pointed tip is precise enough for ingrown and hard-to-reach hairs (and splinters). The slanted-point tip features both a slant and pointed tip in one for precision and pressure. This set contains: - Angled-tip tweezer - Pointed-tip tweezer - Flat-tip tweezer - Slanted-point tweezer see more...

• I have Been looking for some good tweezers and i have Been taking...2 Answers
Lily P.
Lily P.
Bloomington, IN
I love this tweezer set!! I got it in my stocking last christmas and I use them all the time. These are actually the only tweezers I use because there are different kinds so no matter your tweezing issue, these will cover it. Plus they're colorful and mini which means they're cute
Haley R.
Haley R.
Harrodsburg, KY
These are amazing the different tips how to do different things whether tweezing a small hair or applying false lashes they are wonderful for anything I having use them for my nails one ply nail art, I just wish that they were larger
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I have always used Walmart tweezers because I didn't want to actually pay for good tweezers, but I'm glad I did. I spent way less time trying to pluck the hair because with these I can grab on to the hair the first try and pluck with ease. I am in love with these and would recommend for sure.
Maria S.
Maria S.
These are a wonderful set of tweezers. I bought these on a whim when I was on vacation and was surprised by how well they worked. I will actually be on my way today to get another pack and you can't beat it with a price tag of only $10. Definitely a must have!
.. Brianna Beauty ..
.. Brianna Beauty ..
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love these tweezers. They are so amazing! They work better than any other tweeters I have purchased. They are so cute and tiny! I love how their are 4 of them and they have different kinds! The colors are cute too. for $10 I would totally go get some ☺
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
This is probably one of the best tweezer sets I've seen. They are small enough to fit in your hand, and are stronger than most regular tweezers I've owned. They fit anywhere. I keep them in my purses it comes in handy when on the rush.
Cecelia K.
Cecelia K.
Lake Villa, IL
I love the size of these tweezers. All of them can fit into any of my purses.
Ale M.
Ale M.
Hempstead, TX
This Tweezer set is AMAZING! Not only are they perfect for on-the-go plucking, but they fit in my purse perfectly!
Ana Laura M.
Ana Laura M.
Es algo que puedo conseguir donde sea pero es fácil el saber dónde, es bueno y no lastima
Ceci P.
Ceci P.
I have Been looking for some good tweezers and i have Been taking a look at these little tweezers any advice whether these are good Or NOT? TIA (THANKS IN ADVACE)