SEPHORA COLLECTION Strays Away Set of 4 Mini Tweezers uploaded by Arlene P.SEPHORA COLLECTION Strays Away Set of 4 Mini Tweezers uploaded by Mary Louise V.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A set of four stainless steel mini tweezers.

What it does:
This on-the-go set of mini tweezers covers all tweezing needs anywhere, anytime. Each tweezer features a different tip for various applications. The angled tip is great for brow and chin hairs. The flat tip works for thick and short hairs. The pointed tip is precise enough for ingrown and hard-to-reach hairs (and splinters). The slanted-point tip features both a slant and pointed tip in one for precision and pressure.

This set contains:
- Angled-tip tweezer
- Pointed-tip tweezer
- Flat-tip tweezer
- Slanted-point tweezer

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Tweeze in direction of hair growth.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I have Been looking for some good tweezers and i have Bee...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Arlene P.
Far Rockaway, NY
Love my mini set of tweezers. They always get the job done. The set comes with 4 different angled tweezers for the small stray aways that are hard to get. Very affordable and small enough I can take them anywhere with me.
Chylea S.
Emmetsburg
I had this given to me from a friend who is into make up. I loved them. Different shapes to help me get into the places to remove a hair or get a hair to go to its rightful place! I would definitely buy these if I lose my set!
Leah D.
Pinole, CA
I prefer larger tweezers but these are great for packing for vacations or putting them in your car. Always easy to use though the larger ones are better. Cute colors as well. Overall a good buy.
Devyn S.
Jackson
These are perfect for every day use. Having four different types allows you to get even the most stubborn hairs out. SEPHORA COLLECTION Strays Away Set of 4 Mini Tweezers
Katie R.
Hot Springs, AR
This is the ultimate tweezer set! You have 4 different shapes available for you to use and I like the fact that they come in the miniature size. I feel that gives you a more precise tweezing. I would definitely recommend this product especially for only $10! Can’t beat that price!
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
For the price I was happy with this set of tweezers! The variety is nice for different hairs and the small size is perfect for my small hands. I got them at Sephora for only $10 I just wish they tweezed a little easier.
Mo K.
Austin, TX
I freaking love these tweezers so much! They come with a pointed one ( not picture) and three slanted! They are def sharp! But the work so dang well even for being mini tweezers! Love them!
Bailey S.
Schenectady, NY
I LOVE these tweezers. They are small and easy to travel with. They get in even the smallest of spots where you need to tweeze and they are super sturdy. Affordable price.
Anna C.
These are my go-to tweezers because they stay so sharp and they have four different kinds! They come with a little travel baggie so that they stay clean and sharp. I use these daily when I find stray hairs. I believe they’re less than $10 at Sephora, and you can’t beat that for a good set of four tweezers.
Jessica C.
I have always used Walmart tweezers because I didn't want to actually pay for good tweezers, but I'm glad I did. I spent way less time trying to pluck the hair because with these I can grab on to the hair the first try and pluck with ease. I am in love with these and would recommend for sure.
Ceci P.
I have Been looking for some good tweezers and i have Been taking a look at these little tweezers any advice whether these are good Or NOT? TIA (THANKS IN ADVACE)