SEPHORA COLLECTION Strays Away Mini Tweezer Set

What it is:
A set of four stainless steel, mini brow tweezer essentials: Angled, Flat, Pointed, and Slanted.

What it does:
Each tweezer features a different metallic finish and a different tip for various tweezing needs, anytime, anywhere. The Angled Tweezer is perfect for brow and chin hairs, the Flat Tweezer works with thick and short hairs, the Pointed Tweezer is ideal for ingrown and hard to reach hairs, and the Slanted Tweezer features both a slant and pointed tip in one. It features a carrying pouch that’s perfectly sized so you can keep it with you in your handbag.

This set contains:

- Sulfates
- Phthalates

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Tweeze in direction of hair growth.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Strays Away Mini Tweezer Set!
Madison, WI
Cutest Tweezers ever. I bought them on sale $5 recently. I've had good experiences with Sephoras tweezers. I end up losing them all the time. The great thing is that they are affordable to replace and they work GREAT!!
Dark Brown
SEPHORA COLLECTION Strays Away Mini Tweezer Set uploaded by Ellen A.
Nice set of tweezers. Each is about an inch and a half long. The different tips are great for different parts of the face. I haven't noticed any of the glitter transferring on my hands or face. I would recommend this for someone who travels a lot or is in need of a more controlled tweeze. Ring added to photo to show size
Light Brown
The tweezers are great for a quick on the good fix! Love how it came with more than one, so I can keep them in my different houses. Great product! Does not dull or break, and really has lasted a lifetime. Would absolutely buy again, but of course, I still have one left.
Light Brown
Danville, VA
Yes! I could open my own "browdashery" with these cute things! I mainly ordered them because I thought they were adorable, but they're the best pairs I own. No pinching, no bleeding, no pain! Just beautimous eyebrows! I recommended to any woman or man for that matter.
Great Bend, KS
Love these baby tweezers!!! Great for on the go or stay at home. I mainly use them on my annoying chin hairs. Great grip, easy to use. My only issue is I seem to loose them all the time. However they are cheap so I’ll just keep buying more.
Dark Blonde
These tweezers are precise and do a great job at an affordable price. They grab coarse and fine hair with ease. Tweezers r important and these do a really great job at getting rid of unwanted hair!
Blonde
Los Angeles
Love these! The small size is convenient for travel, and the variety in shape is awesome. I use these all the time, they have good grip, and they’re small enough to be precise while you tweeze. Would buy again!
west seneca, NY
These are great to take out any stray hairs that you might have on your face or actually anywhere on your body. They are not too sharp and not too dull. They are easy to clean and very portable.
Everly, IA
I am in love with these tweezers. I have looked forever for tweezers that can get those tiny hairs and you don't have to go after it a million times. I may seriously have to buy another set because I was so impressed. Plus they are super cute and a great price
Brunette
Mount Dora, FL
This is one of my favorite products. I am constantly tweezing and I have one problem area on my chin. Not all tweezers work very well, but this product has been a great product for me to use!!
Medium Brown