SEPHORA COLLECTION Strays Away Mini Tweezer Set uploaded by Ellen A.

BY SEPHORA

A set of four, stainless steel, mini brow tweezer essentials: Angled, Flat, Pointed, and Slanted. Each tweezer features a different tip for various tweezing needs, anytime, anywhere. The Angled Tweezer is perfect for brow and chin hairs, Flat Tweezer works with thick and short hairs, the Pointed Tweezer is ideal for ingrown and hard to reach hairs, and the Slanted Tweezer features both a slant and pointed tip in one. It features a carrying pouch that's perfectly sized so you can keep it with you in your handbag. This set contains: - Mini Angled Tweezer - Mini Flat Tweezer - Mini Slanted Tweezer - Mini Pointed Tweezer - Carrying pouch It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Ellen A.
Ellen A.
Nice set of tweezers. Each is about an inch and a half long. The different tips are great for different parts of the face. I haven't noticed any of the glitter transferring on my hands or face. I would recommend this for someone who travels a lot or is in need of a more controlled tweeze. Ring added to photo to show size
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
The tweezers are great for a quick on the good fix! Love how it came with more than one, so I can keep them in my different houses. Great product! Does not dull or break, and really has lasted a lifetime. Would absolutely buy again, but of course, I still have one left.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Danville, VA
Yes! I could open my own "browdashery" with these cute things! I mainly ordered them because I thought they were adorable, but they're the best pairs I own. No pinching, no bleeding, no pain! Just beautimous eyebrows! I recommended to any woman or man for that matter.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
These tweezers are precise and do a great job at an affordable price. They grab coarse and fine hair with ease. Tweezers r important and these do a really great job at getting rid of unwanted hair!
wendy b.
wendy b.
Eustis, FL
This is one of my favorite products. I am constantly tweezing and I have one problem area on my chin. Not all tweezers work very well, but this product has been a great product for me to use!!
Alison O.
Alison O.
Dallas, TX
I love this set of tweezers. I like to keep this in my purse and take with me when I travel. You get 4 small tweezers for $10 which is a great deal. Not the tweezers I use every time but when I need them on the go, they're perfect. So cute too.
Paris B.
Paris B.
Austin, TX
My brows are veryyy hairy so I always need a good set of tweasers! these mini ones are cute and convenient to throw in your bag and just have on the go or keep in your car.
Maritza b.
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
These are great to take out any stray hairs that you might have on your face or actually anywhere on your body. They are not too sharp and not too dull. They are easy to clean and very portable.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Sydney
I use these tweezers for everything! Tweezing my brows, cuticle maintenance, and separating my eyelashes when I put on too much mascara. The ends are thin enough to get under any hair or get between stuck together eyelashes and they honestly never break or bend like other tweezers.