BY SEPHORA

The first Sephora bronzer that adapts to your skin to create a natural-looking, sunkissed glow all your own. Wear a gorgeous, beachy glow whenever you like with this lightweight bronzer. This unique formula adapts to your skin’s natural pH level to create a personalized, radiant tan. The smooth, ultra-fine texture is easy to apply and the mineral pigments wear with a lightweight, airy texture. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Sephora bronzer it is good and affordable. I would compare it to the physician formula butter bronzer but a dealer tone . It's long lasting and totally worth it . I would recommend
Excelente cobertura, dá um ar natural pra pele, durabilidade ótima, não provoca oleosidade na pele, hidrata e de fácil remoção.
Rachel L.
Lafayette, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this bronzer, its my absolute favorite...not overpriced like other famous brands and works better than those brands. The quality is out of this world and i love that along with the price! I buy Sephoras bronzer for me and my teenager daughter.
Mariah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it. It's a really warm bronzer and it's easy to apply. The packaging is simple and the powder has a matte finish. It's not as long lasting as I would want it to be but it's lightweight and has a natural feel to it.
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this on sale for 7.00$. I'm glad I did cause it was crappy orange color with loads of sparkle in it. Even though it said matte bronzer on the back. I would not buy or recommend this item to anyone
Trisha F.
Esparto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of the Sephora products except this one. I didn't feel that it looked natural and it doesn't stay on very long. So unfortunately I go to other bronzer products .
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
I use the SEPHORA COLLECTION Star Color Adjusting Bronzer 0.32 oz, on the summer for more dramatic makeup.
Densely L.
Bronx, NY
I loooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee anything sephora best brand love them
Miranda  i.
I love love love love this product ! Its wOrth every penny !! I would recommend it to anyone ! !
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the new bronzer line by sephora. I got mine in the shade Bora Bora. Perfect for fair skin like mine!
Jessica V.