BY SEPHORA

A quilted pouch perfect for brush storage that stands up for easy access during application. Store all your brushes in this travel-friendly case designed to protect the integrity of your set between uses. The convenient stand-up feature increases accessibility during application and the pretty pouch can also house your favorite eyeliners, lip liners, and more. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Standing Brush Set Pouch
  • "I always had trouble doing my eye shadow until I purchased these brushes." in 1 review
Breanna S.
Fairhope, AL
Good quality brushes! Spreads on my foundation evenly and the eyeshadow brushes work really well. I always had trouble doing my eye shadow until I purchased these brushes. It makes putting on makeup easier and faster. I defintley recommend someone purchase these if you have to get ready daily & if your in a rush in the morning to get ready.
Miranda F.
Wilmington, DE
The sephora brand makeup brushes are honestly the bast I have ever used. They are super soft and spread makeup evenly over my face. I definitely recommend all sephora brushes. Also remember to clean them every couple weeks to replenish the softness.
Customer S.
Stays clean-looking. Keeps make up organized. I'm a fan. Love Sephora - such a good company! I need 100 characters to make this baby count so I'm just going to keep going keep on going going going
Claire B.
I ask for this set every Christmas or birthday. It is a great brush collection to have! Purchasing items from Sephora is very convenient because of their locations.
Maria D.
Fountain Vly, CA
I love this set of brushes. They are soft enough to work with and blend out face products very nicely. The quality is excellent and well worth the price
Janell C.
Its so great keeps your brushes in place nice and organized. It's very stylish, convenient, and i just love itt!!! I will be buying another one.
Cheyenne H.
Ponchatoula, LA
Got the brushes a few months ago and they work amazingly. They hold my powders really well and works around my eyebrow gel
Kimberly M.
Middleburg, FL
I've bought many brushes but they always fall apart. These brushes are excellent. No loose hairs that get in your make up.
Chelsea P.
Pensacola, FL
Love this pouch. It's so easy to pack my brushes and take them wherever I go without having to loose them in my purse.
Priscilla D.
Newnan, GA
Love these make up brushes. And the cute little pouch is a plus and holds everything perfectly!
Christine B.
Glendale, AZ
Do you think the brush quality is equal or better to mac