SEPHORA COLLECTION Stand Up and Shine Prestige Pro Brush Set uploaded by Veronica M.

BY SEPHORA

A collector's set of 12 high-performance, PRO makeup brushes with a special stand-up pouch. This brush set contains all the PRO brushes you need for any kind of makeup application, and it's perfect for travel and everyday use. Handmade from the finest synthetic, each brush is made with natural or mixed fibers. The set includes a pouch that will stand up for easy access to brushes, and it's perfect for travel and placing on your vanity. This set contains: - Powder brush - Angled blush brush - Wide foundation brush - Concealer brush - Small shadow brush - Crease brush - Smudge brush - Angled liner brush - Smokey liner brush - Lip brush - Fan brush - Double-ended brow comb with spoolie - Stand-up pouch see more...

Veronica M.
This Sephora Stand Up and Shine Prestige Pro Brush Set comes with 12 luxurious easy to use brushes that are perfect for every day use. I bought mine on sale for $99 but the set is a $320 value which is an amazing value I would buy again and recommend. Each brush alone if purchased individually would cost at least $30 so this set is an amazing value that also comes with a pouch that unzips to store the 12 brushes. The brushes all have soft and high quality brushes that includes a powder, angled, wide foundation, fan, concealer, small shadow, smudge, crease, smoky liner, angled liner, lip, brow comb and spoolie brushes. I love that I have a brush for all my makeup application needs & that they are so easy to store safely. The high quality Sephora brand brushes all preform beautifully & apply flawlessly. It's so convenient to have all the brushes that are essential for all makeup applications & that they are easy to travel with too is a plus. I love the fan brush for applying highlighter
Nicki M.
Albuquerque, NM
I have to start off by stating that I am very new to using make up brushes to the extent I do now.  I have only been applying my foundation with a brush vs. sponge or beauty blender for the past maybe 3 or 4 months.  I absolutely love the first brush that I bought.  It is  sephora brand, double ended #203. love love love.... so I went on a mention to purchase me a nice little set.  I was so excited when they came in the mail.  I am so sad because the brushes just are not what I expected. Foundation brush appears to be too soft, or not dense enough.  The angled brush I would use to do lips or eye brows appears to be the same way.  I have only found one other review that I can access now.  The brush set is out of stock online sephora.  I cannot access the comments on the site.  Maybe I am doing something wrong??  Disappointed.
Caroline E.
COATESVILLE, PA
These brushes are simply gorgeous! As soon as I saw them, I just knew I had to have them! Getting them home, I tried them right away! They definitely stand up, as they are supposed to. I noticed that they are easy to knock over, but I suppose that is to be expected! They are a bit stiff. I guess, for the price, I thought they would be softer. They are still beautiful, though. The bag is amazing, as well!
Rachel G.
I LOVE this product. It is very high quality, and easy to use. I couldn't have chosen a better product or brand to purchase from. I will be buying more brushes from Sephora in the future (without a doubt) and I can't wait to see what products they come out with next!!! Exactly what I was looking for!!
David R.
This brushes are an amazing on the go kit, it makes it easy to stay glam even when in a rush. I would recommend these brushes.
Tehra A.
Hillsboro, WI
A++++++++++++++++. Great item and the price isn't half bad. Great quality and very pretty also. Can't wait.to buy more stuff
Hyba D.
amazing product they are so beautiful and m so exciting to get them and try them thank u so much to give me this experience and m so happy of u .
I like the colors and shape of products and they'll make me feel so full and sufficient 💜 thank u one more time love u all 💜 when I get them I'll do a video to review them 💓
Sarah H.
Richardson, TX
This set is very pricy and would seem like a nice WOW gift but the brushes weren't that soft and a few were more harsh on the face than they should have been. I would also strongly consider the facial features of the person you may be gifting this too. Someone with smaller features and eye area may find the shadow brushes too large for their needs.
Bianca P.
Mississauga, ON
I love this product so much. I always get so many complements when I am wearing it. It is very reasonably priced & I always recommend it to people ! I am always wearing it not matter what day it is! I just love it
Sahillys T.
Are this is a Good one cuz some of them they are like the hair thing the came out.
Katherine H.
Aun siguen disponible en la pagina wep?