BY SEPHORA

A makeup aficionado collector's set with 12 high-performance PRO brushes and a special stand-up pouch. Embrace your artistic inspirations with this versatile set of brushes capable of creating entire looks from start to finish. The deluxe bristles effortlessly pick up product and flawlessly blend with ease. The professional case doubles as a standing easel, increasing visibility and accessibility to your brushes during application. Brushes feature metal handles that easily fit in the hand and have a limited-edition rose gold color. This set contains: - Powder brush - Angled blush brush - Foundation brush - Concealer brush - Allover shadow brush - Small shadow brush - Crease brush - Smudge brush - Angled liner brush - Smoky liner brush - Lip brush - Brow comb and spoolie All brushes are made of cruelty-free fibers. They are not tested on animals. see more...

Toni L.
Puyallup, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice set of brushes. Thy stay relatively clean so I don't have to hand wash them often. Soft texture, allows for a nice even finish over my face. The case it comes with makes it easy for traveling, fits nicely into a carry on bag!
Syd😸 T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these brushes. The variety is great and given me options for applying my makeup. I bought it online and for the price I think is well worth it. They are defiantly used every time I apply makeup and are my go to brushes.
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these brushes they feel like luxury. They are very easy to use and the brush hairs don't fall out so quickly. It makes your foundation go on so smoothly and it makes it have a flawless finish.
Talita L.
Chester Springs, PA
I just got this collection! And it's awesome , my skin it's mix and normal porus really easy to apply,
For me this deserves the price. I'm really satisfied!!
Vanessa C.
PROVIDENCE, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushed are awesomr for the price nice and soft and user friendly the packaging is great too if you are a beginner you will love it
Alba L.
Chester, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My ride or die brushes, so happy with them, I bought it online and I can't get enough of them!
Mariana A.
Lecheria
Beauty Junkie Expert
There is something so sophisticated feeling about reaching
for a pretty and functional brush to apply your makeup. The Sephora Collection
Stand Up And Shine Prestige Easel Brush Set is both of these things. This box
is actually really amazing by itself. I don’t normally get excited about
packaging, but this box is definitely a keeper after you remove the brush set. This set has everything one could
need to start their brush collection. Sephora
Glorihect Z.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amo totalmente esta colección de brochas para mi maquillaje te dejen un acabado limpio y fabuloso no esperes más y cómpralo ya no te arrepentirás!!
Jamie f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always stand by Sephora brushes. Good quality and decently priced. Rarely do the bristles shed which is a pet peeve of mine