BY SEPHORA

A makeup aficionado collector's set with 12 high-performance PRO brushes and a special stand-up pouch. Embrace your artistic inspirations with this versatile set of brushes capable of creating entire looks from start to finish. The deluxe bristles effortlessly pick up product and flawlessly blend with ease. The professional case doubles as a standing easel, increasing visibility and accessibility to your brushes during application. Brushes feature metal handles that easily fit in the hand and have a limited-edition rose gold color. This set contains: - Powder brush - Angled blush brush - Foundation brush - Concealer brush - Allover shadow brush - Small shadow brush - Crease brush - Smudge brush - Angled liner brush - Smoky liner brush - Lip brush - Brow comb and spoolie All brushes are made of cruelty-free fibers. They are not tested on animals. see more...

Toni L.
Vancouver, WA
Nice set of brushes. Thy stay relatively clean so I don't have to hand wash them often. Soft texture, allows for a nice even finish over my face. The case it comes with makes it easy for traveling, fits nicely into a carry on bag!
Syd😸 T.
Love these brushes. The variety is great and given me options for applying my makeup. I bought it online and for the price I think is well worth it. They are defiantly used every time I apply makeup and are my go to brushes.
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
I love these brushes they feel like luxury. They are very easy to use and the brush hairs don't fall out so quickly. It makes your foundation go on so smoothly and it makes it have a flawless finish.
Talita L.
Chester Springs, PA
I just got this collection! And it's awesome , my skin it's mix and normal porus really easy to apply,
For me this deserves the price. I'm really satisfied!!
Vanessa C.
E Providence, RI
These brushed are awesomr for the price nice and soft and user friendly the packaging is great too if you are a beginner you will love it
Danielle J.
Depew, NY
Brushes are super soft, smooth, and professional grade. There aren’t many better. I especially love the foundation brushes
Emy W.
Morgantown, WV
Good set of brushes, it has all the brushes you need! The only I didn’t like is price, it’s a little bit to high
Alba L.
Chester, VA
My ride or die brushes, so happy with them, I bought it online and I can't get enough of them!
Kara A.
Ashland , KY
I really like this brush set! It comes with a lot of good brushes that I use everyday
Nourhan A.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com