BY SEPHORA

A deep cleansing facial brush. This non-irritating facial brush deep cleans pores with luxuriously soft hair bristles for an extremely pleasant feeling. The round hairtuft facilitates cleansing with circular motions and the ergonomic small handle allows for better handling. see more...

Callie O.
Callie O.
Judsonia, AR
Maybe should have picked 3 stars but I really love this brush! I have sensitive skin and it's so soft. You can get a good lather and exfoliate without it feeling rough at all. It's seriously so soft and the bristles have not started falling out like some do. The only reason I don't rate this higher is the black coating on this wood has gradually all come off. It chips off from getting wet and it's super messy and annoying. The brush looks like hell lol
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I haven't heard any reviews on this product, but I actually really like this brush. I use it to wash my face when I am in the shower. I just apply my cleanser directly onto it and then massage it into my skin. The bristles aren't as harsh as the ones on the Clarisonic, which I really love.
Gladys D.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
i ordered this from sephora, it was on sale for like $7. i wanted to get a brush to clean my face instead of using my hands. the handle fits right in the palm of ur hand. the bristles are incredibly soft. this cleaned my face well- its was gentle but my face felt really clean afterwards. i feel like this is a good option someone who cant afford the clarisonic- i know i cant.
Olivia Ann H.
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
This brush is pretty fab! To be a manual brush and not a sonicare-type brush, it definitely does the trick. The only reason I'm giving this 4 stars is because I prefer my sonicare-type brush to this on a daily basis, but when traveling, would rather use this!
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Mount Vernon, WA
This brush is way softer than I expected. I bought it on sale and figured you can't go wrong with Sephora products and this one is no exception.
Erin L.
Erin L.
This feels amazing!! It works so well to even out my skin tone. I have combination skin, with an oily t-zone, and this does wonders. Highly recommend!
Marybeth S.
Marybeth S.
Silver Creek, GA
This is amazing! Ever had a hard time cleansing your face with just a rag? If so, head over to @sephora and grab one of these! Very gentle to the skin and your face feels amazing!
Anna H.
Anna H.
This is my favorite facial brush, it is a little harsh but it gets the job done very good. I would definitely buy this item again.
Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
Los Angeles
Really great product has a nice calming smell I use it everyday and night they sell it everywhere which is great it has very long lasting smell which I enjoy mostly I really recommend it specially if you're looking for a long time scrubbing product I give it a 5 stars!✨✨✨✨✨