BY SEPHORA

A deep cleansing facial brush. This non-irritating facial brush deep cleans pores with luxuriously soft hair bristles for an extremely pleasant feeling. The round hairtuft facilitates cleansing with circular motions and the ergonomic small handle allows for better handling. see more...

Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I haven't heard any reviews on this product, but I actually really like this brush. I use it to wash my face when I am in the shower. I just apply my cleanser directly onto it and then massage it into my skin. The bristles aren't as harsh as the ones on the Clarisonic, which I really love.
Gladys D.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
i ordered this from sephora, it was on sale for like $7. i wanted to get a brush to clean my face instead of using my hands. the handle fits right in the palm of ur hand. the bristles are incredibly soft. this cleaned my face well- its was gentle but my face felt really clean afterwards. i feel like this is a good option someone who cant afford the clarisonic- i know i cant.
Erin L.
Erin L.
This feels amazing!! It works so well to even out my skin tone. I have combination skin, with an oily t-zone, and this does wonders. Highly recommend!