BY SEPHORA

A limited-edition, innovative, redesigned lash curler with the stunning ability to fit all eye shapes for outstanding and long-lasting eyelash curl. This curler features a newly designed head with increased width and curvature to fit all eye shapes and catch all eyelashes. It provides a fast, deep, and lasting curl without creasing or tugging lashes. The soft-touch silicone handles offer comfort and security. The SPOT ME limited edition features a coral and pistachio spotted pattern and a coral tassel. This product is not tested on animals.

SEPHORA COLLECTION SPOT ME Showcurl Lash Curler
  • "I love it ! I have really short eyelashes but this helps them look longer than any other eyelash curler I've tried, and believe me I've tried so many" in 21 reviews
Ozzy A.
Tulare, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Didn’t really curl my lashes. It crimped them and didn’t reach all of the lashes. The metal curler is shaped to fit a specific eye size and mine did not fit it. If you have straight lashes I don’t recommend this product.
hana T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This one is super cute! I love the colors and how unique it looks. I use this one when I’m going to a special event or a night out. It really curls my lashes to the extreme and I love it! It works great for long lashes.
Amber L.
This is life, you won't regret using this. If you want your lashes on point purchase this. Nothing else really seems to top the product. See for yourself and I bet you'd come back for more.
Anabella E.
Fayetteville
I have always been scared of eyelash curlers until I started buying Sephora’s. The sponge that put lashes to the blunt blade gives me more closure that my eyelashes won’t fall out. Lasts long. It will obviously need a cleaning maybe every few months.
Brianna W.
Wanaque
I don’t really like the color of this one but I did have it. I believed that this one works the same as all the others and it is easy to use. I guess its not too pricey and I have others similar to it so I probably wouldn’t buy this exact one again.
Elise P.
tampa
Pretty standard, good for the price with an attractive design. It’s going to do the same things drug store eye lash curler will do but that doesn’t mean it’s bad or doesn’t work right. I would probably buy again
Shelby F.
Villa Rica, GA
Just your basic last curler. I’ve had it forever though and it still works perfectly ! Just remember to change the little things on the end every now and then. They get pretty nasty
lauren f.
fort recovery
i really like this sephora eyelash curler. it actually holds the curl all throughout the day and it doesn’t go away at all! i would totally recommend this!!! i got my eyelash curler from sephora and i love it
Jon O.
Charlotte, NC
A good, affordable lash curler and, let’s be real, super cute! Not the BEST I’ve ever tried, but it gets the job done! It doesn’t pull or tug on lashes, but really gets a curl that really holds! I’m not mad!
Riley 🌺.
sumter
This product is the best eyelash curler i’ve ever used! i have used a wide variety of eyelash curlers from covergirl to sally hansen to reckon and Sephora’s eyelash curler is by far the best i’ve used yet!