BY SEPHORA

A limited-edition, innovative, redesigned lash curler with the stunning ability to fit all eye shapes for outstanding and long-lasting eyelash curl. This curler features a newly designed head with increased width and curvature to fit all eye shapes and catch all eyelashes. It provides a fast, deep, and lasting curl without creasing or tugging lashes. The soft-touch silicone handles offer comfort and security. The SPOT ME limited edition features a coral and pistachio spotted pattern and a coral tassel. This product is not tested on animals.

SEPHORA COLLECTION SPOT ME Showcurl Lash Curler
  • "I love it ! I have really short eyelashes but this helps them look longer than any other eyelash curler I've tried, and believe me I've tried so many" in 21 reviews
Maria V.
broadway
Eyelash curlers it my everyday thing my sling type it normal it not to dry or to oily and they’re prices are great for what they give me and it’s easy to use and I work recommended they mmm to anyone
Anna T.
Such a loveable product, curls my lashes 50 times more than a cheaper one. Gives me the most visible differences, I say if you want more visible leghening lashes go with this one (such a keeper)!!!
Alexis S.
This curler is so amazing it makes my lashes look flawless. I have oily skin and it is amazing it doesn’t matter how long you lashes are it makes them look amazing. I was supper satisfied with this curler and it is super cutee
Ozzy A.
Tulare
Didn’t really curl my lashes. It crimped them and didn’t reach all of the lashes. The metal curler is shaped to fit a specific eye size and mine did not fit it. If you have straight lashes I don’t recommend this product.
Baiℓey I.
Blaine
Love this curler not only the colors but the overall use of the product, I have had it for a long time and has not given out on me yet! I would highly recommend using this curler if your eyelashes are straight like mine!
Areesha 💰.
I have very long eyelashes but they are kinda straight. So I use eyelash curlers to make them longer and give a curly effect which looks great topped with mascara!
Amber L.
This is life, you won't regret using this. If you want your lashes on point purchase this. Nothing else really seems to top the product. See for yourself and I bet you'd come back for more.
Brianna W.
Wanaque
I don’t really like the color of this one but I did have it. I believed that this one works the same as all the others and it is easy to use. I guess its not too pricey and I have others similar to it so I probably wouldn’t buy this exact one again.
Anabella E.
Fayetteville
I have always been scared of eyelash curlers until I started buying Sephora’s. The sponge that put lashes to the blunt blade gives me more closure that my eyelashes won’t fall out. Lasts long. It will obviously need a cleaning maybe every few months.
Elise P.
tampa
Pretty standard, good for the price with an attractive design. It’s going to do the same things drug store eye lash curler will do but that doesn’t mean it’s bad or doesn’t work right. I would probably buy again