SEPHORA COLLECTION SPOT ME Showcurl Lash Curler uploaded by dana% L.

BY SEPHORA #26 in Eyelash Curlers

A limited-edition, innovative, redesigned lash curler with the stunning ability to fit all eye shapes for outstanding and long-lasting eyelash curl. This curler features a newly designed head with increased width and curvature to fit all eye shapes and catch all eyelashes. It provides a fast, deep, and lasting curl without creasing or tugging lashes. The soft-touch silicone handles offer comfort and security. The SPOT ME limited edition features a coral and pistachio spotted pattern and a coral tassel. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION SPOT ME Showcurl Lash Curler
  • "I love it ! I have really short eyelashes but this helps them look longer than any other eyelash curler I've tried, and believe me I've tried so many" in 21 reviews
Rachel A.
purchase
This product works the way it should. It doesn’t pull at your lashes or crimp them. It can be used for a soft curl or a more dramatic one depending on the pressure.
Irie E.
Great price. Fun packaging. It gets the job done. I usually hold this on my eye lashes for 10-15 seconds on a night out and find it really "wakes up" my mascara. Especially during winter when my eyes are so puffy, this curler really helps me look alive.
Nikita N.
Dayton, NJ
i LOVEEEEEEEEEE this curler!! i use it literally everyday. i say everyday because sometimes i use it with a complete makeup look and other times on a completely bare face! it curls my lashes for a long time and gives that little extra oomph to my face especially on the days when i dont feel like wearing makeup this is perfect. love the color too
Lupita J.
I don't use fake lashes every day so this is my go to. Before applying my favorite mascara I use this bad boys. If you haven't tried this lash curler you definitely have to give it a try. I definitely recommend it
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
I like these and I can tell they curl the lashes. I don't think they are miracle workers but they do get the job done and weren't crazy expensive so I keep them around and they are a staple in my routine!
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
These are such beautiful colors!! These work just fine. I just don't know how to use them correctly I think. Lol I will figure it out. But I recommend this product and company. I loce Sephora!!
Anne H.
Marquette, MI
This is the only eyelash curler that I've ever owned. I got it on sale--I'm assuming the pattern didn't sell well on this one--and it works just as expected. It does, in fact, curl my lashes in an acceptable way. I would recommend.
anna c.
Pensacola, FL
love me some long lashes. This product helps keep my lashes long all day long. The price is moderate and worth its value. I use this product everyday. I have really dry skin and want my lashes to stand out. Definitely a must have and will always keep in my makeup bag
Samantha W.
Bay St Louis, MS
I loved this eye lash curler! It worked so well and made my lashes really curled and extra long! I need all the help I can get with eye lashes and this product really worked! I have really enjoyed using this product and I would recommend this product for others.
JENNIFER E.
Hope, AR
I think this curler is so cute. I love the colors of it. I wish I was better at curling my lashes but I have just started. This one seams to be doing a good job. I love the weight, it is not heavy. I think it is a good buy.