BY SEPHORA #15 in Eyelash Curlers

A limited-edition, innovative, redesigned lash curler with the stunning ability to fit all eye shapes for outstanding and long-lasting eyelash curl. This curler features a newly designed head with increased width and curvature to fit all eye shapes and catch all eyelashes. It provides a fast, deep, and lasting curl without creasing or tugging lashes. The soft-touch silicone handles offer comfort and security. The SPOT ME limited edition features a coral and pistachio spotted pattern and a coral tassel. This product is not tested on animals.

SEPHORA COLLECTION SPOT ME Showcurl Lash Curler
  • "I love it ! I have really short eyelashes but this helps them look longer than any other eyelash curler I've tried, and believe me I've tried so many" in 21 reviews
Ella S.
Chicago
There is nothing special about this eye lash curler. It does exactly as it is supposed to. I love the coloring on it and it wasn't that expensive. Just a typical eyelash curler.
Noelle W.
Derwood
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sparkle & Shine Lash Curler i haven’t tried a lot of lash curlers but this one is super easy to use (haven’t pinched myself yet) and really helps lift the lashes for a long time
Brianna P.
Corry, PA
After having a covergirl eyelash curlers I thought I would give this a try! With their amazing cute packaging and amazing detail! Is just a good way to catch someone’s eye! The color I have is a teal and like orange. My favorite color is teal. Using a product that you use everyday in your favorite color is such a good feeling!
Alexis B.
These are amazing! I lost mine and tried using another brand but they just couldn’t compare. They are easy on the lashes while also increasing the length and curl. I would highly recommend this product.
Ashley W.
Shelby, NC
If you want super long eyelashes use a curler! I never go out without using it, it makes them so much longer, thicker and gives it a more full look. I defiantly recommend getting ones for those lashes!
Lindsey N.
Charlotte
Does its job and looks pretty too! Would recommend to anyone looking for a good eyelash curler that won’t break the bank. It looks great in my makeup holder! I use it everyday before I apply mascara.
Shakema G.
Edison, NJ
I honestly mainly bought this because it’s so cute, but other than that it works well enough. It doesn’t curl my lashes so much that it’s difficult for me to apply falsies, which I love.
Bri N.
Tucson
This curler held my curl all day and it made my lashes look volumized with out mascara. It was easy to use and control. It held my curl unlike my previous last curlers.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Megan B.
I actually have small eyes and thought that the smaller eyelash curler would be great for me because it seems to work better for small eyes. It’s horrible I don’t know what it is about it I don’t like it and I never use it I feel like it doesn’t do a good job I have a tarte eyelash curler I reach for instead.