BY SEPHORA #15 in Eyelash Curlers

A limited-edition, innovative, redesigned lash curler with the stunning ability to fit all eye shapes for outstanding and long-lasting eyelash curl. This curler features a newly designed head with increased width and curvature to fit all eye shapes and catch all eyelashes. It provides a fast, deep, and lasting curl without creasing or tugging lashes. The soft-touch silicone handles offer comfort and security. The SPOT ME limited edition features a coral and pistachio spotted pattern and a coral tassel. This product is not tested on animals.

SEPHORA COLLECTION SPOT ME Showcurl Lash Curler
  • "I love it ! I have really short eyelashes but this helps them look longer than any other eyelash curler I've tried, and believe me I've tried so many" in 21 reviews
Valerie T.
San Antonio , TX
Eyelash curlers , not depending on if they are high end or low end usually just get the job done with no complaints, but this eyelash curler actually curled my lashes upward . So when I put on my falsies, they blended right into my real lashes .
Jaycie_M
I rate this product a five because it worked really well on my eyelashes. It also made them really smooth and curly. It was a pretty good value. It worked better then alternative products because there are many different versions of the product. Overall I definitely recommend this product!
Erin D.
rye
Curls your eyelashes to the gods!! It works great and never pulls out my eyelashes. I don’t have thick lashes but this curler makes them look voluminous and gorgeous. Everyone should buy it at their local Sephora.
Priscilla R.
Greenville
Honestly a regular lash curler. I bought it simply because i had a giftcard and needed to use the rest of it. Nothing special with this one. It is easy to use though! Slightly satisfied. Probably won’t buy again.
Maite A.
This curler is such a beautiful model and really did caught my eyes when I had saw it the rubber is very gentle with the lash and the lashes were stunning they had volume you even didn’t have to put mascara on.
Angelina C.
Syracuse
Love love love, the design is so chic and fresh and up beat! Makes me less scared of the risk of ripping off my eyelashes! Every girls absolutely nightmare, but with the slip no grip pad, that’s never a worry!
Lindsay D.
Nashville
i curl my eyelashes with this product on the daily, does not hurt or tear/ rip out lashes. 10/10 recommendation. purchased at sephora in green hills , dry skin type usually ,
Madison N.
Greenville
This is honestly just your typical eyelash curler, but I do love the colors I got. It’s very easy to use and I just keep it in my makeup drawer. It’s kind of pricey because of the brand, but it still works.
Juliana L.
New Carlisle, OH
Overall this is a pretty standard eyelash curler. It does the job however I did notice some pinching on my skin which I had not experienced with my other curler. Decent eyelash curler for the price. Would probably repurchase.
Ella S.
Chicago
There is nothing special about this eye lash curler. It does exactly as it is supposed to. I love the coloring on it and it wasn't that expensive. Just a typical eyelash curler.