BY SEPHORA #18 in Eyelash Curlers

A limited-edition, innovative, redesigned lash curler with the stunning ability to fit all eye shapes for outstanding and long-lasting eyelash curl. This curler features a newly designed head with increased width and curvature to fit all eye shapes and catch all eyelashes. It provides a fast, deep, and lasting curl without creasing or tugging lashes. The soft-touch silicone handles offer comfort and security. The SPOT ME limited edition features a coral and pistachio spotted pattern and a coral tassel. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Nikita N.
Dayton, NJ
i LOVEEEEEEEEEE this curler!! i use it literally everyday. i say everyday because sometimes i use it with a complete makeup look and other times on a completely bare face! it curls my lashes for a long time and gives that little extra oomph to my face especially on the days when i dont feel like wearing makeup this is perfect. love the color too
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
I like these and I can tell they curl the lashes. I don't think they are miracle workers but they do get the job done and weren't crazy expensive so I keep them around and they are a staple in my routine!
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
These are such beautiful colors!! These work just fine. I just don't know how to use them correctly I think. Lol I will figure it out. But I recommend this product and company. I loce Sephora!!
Anne H.
Marquette, MI
This is the only eyelash curler that I've ever owned. I got it on sale--I'm assuming the pattern didn't sell well on this one--and it works just as expected. It does, in fact, curl my lashes in an acceptable way. I would recommend.
anna c.
Pensacola, FL
love me some long lashes. This product helps keep my lashes long all day long. The price is moderate and worth its value. I use this product everyday. I have really dry skin and want my lashes to stand out. Definitely a must have and will always keep in my makeup bag
Samantha W.
Bay St Louis, MS
I loved this eye lash curler! It worked so well and made my lashes really curled and extra long! I need all the help I can get with eye lashes and this product really worked! I have really enjoyed using this product and I would recommend this product for others.
Hope, AR
I think this curler is so cute. I love the colors of it. I wish I was better at curling my lashes but I have just started. This one seams to be doing a good job. I love the weight, it is not heavy. I think it is a good buy.
Yicel G.
I bought 2 of this and they are great with keeping my lashes up even with small lashes they have a great price for this value and it's one of the best I have tried so far so I recommend anyone to buy them.
Mayra S.
What can i say about this eyelash cruler what girl dosent love to have nice looking tools every gorl does and also i love how they actually crul my eyelashes not just make them go stright up lol like other eyelash crulers
Chloe K.
Curls great and lasts a while! Also love the color! I use almost every day! I always curl my lashes before putting on mascara. It is a good value for the price. One this one dies I will definitely buy again!