SEPHORA COLLECTION SPOT ME Showcurl Lash Curler uploaded by dana% L.

BY SEPHORA #27 in Eyelash Curlers

A limited-edition, innovative, redesigned lash curler with the stunning ability to fit all eye shapes for outstanding and long-lasting eyelash curl. This curler features a newly designed head with increased width and curvature to fit all eye shapes and catch all eyelashes. It provides a fast, deep, and lasting curl without creasing or tugging lashes. The soft-touch silicone handles offer comfort and security. The SPOT ME limited edition features a coral and pistachio spotted pattern and a coral tassel. This product is not tested on animals.

SEPHORA COLLECTION SPOT ME Showcurl Lash Curler
  • "I love it ! I have really short eyelashes but this helps them look longer than any other eyelash curler I've tried, and believe me I've tried so many" in 21 reviews
Lindsay D.
Nashville
i curl my eyelashes with this product on the daily, does not hurt or tear/ rip out lashes. 10/10 recommendation. purchased at sephora in green hills , dry skin type usually ,
Madison N.
Greenville
This is honestly just your typical eyelash curler, but I do love the colors I got. It’s very easy to use and I just keep it in my makeup drawer. It’s kind of pricey because of the brand, but it still works.
Ella S.
Chicago
There is nothing special about this eye lash curler. It does exactly as it is supposed to. I love the coloring on it and it wasn't that expensive. Just a typical eyelash curler.
Lindsay W.
Sutton , WV
I love eyelash curlers they are one of my favorite products to use. I especially love this one in particular. I purchased it at the local mall and it’s the best one I have ever used. I am very satisfied
Ashley W.
Shelby, NC
If you want super long eyelashes use a curler! I never go out without using it, it makes them so much longer, thicker and gives it a more full look. I defiantly recommend getting ones for those lashes!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Megan B.
I actually have small eyes and thought that the smaller eyelash curler would be great for me because it seems to work better for small eyes. It’s horrible I don’t know what it is about it I don’t like it and I never use it I feel like it doesn’t do a good job I have a tarte eyelash curler I reach for instead.
Annie O.
Santa Barbara
Super cute, and super effective. I love it and use it EVERYDAY! It makes my eyelashes look gorgeous without unnatural! I highly recommend this to you. It is definitely one of my must have beauty products. And it’s super high quality. I will buy this for my friends b-days!
Kristen F.
Beaver Falls, PA
Pretty basic but works well. Paid less than $10 so I’d consider it worth the money. I use a blow dryer to heat my curler before i use it so it holds the curl really well
member-6468f
I have used other brands and they have fallen apart. My eyelashes come out perfect Everytime.. I have gotten so many compliments for other ladies. I told them that I use sophora brand and they head to the store and buy one.