BY SEPHORA

A limited-edition, innovative, redesigned lash curler with the stunning ability to fit all eye shapes for outstanding and long-lasting eyelash curl. This curler features a newly designed head with increased width and curvature to fit all eye shapes and catch all eyelashes. It provides a fast, deep, and lasting curl without creasing or tugging lashes. The soft-touch silicone handles offer comfort and security. The SPOT ME limited edition features a coral and pistachio spotted pattern and a coral tassel. This product is not tested on animals.

SEPHORA COLLECTION SPOT ME Showcurl Lash Curler
  • "I love it ! I have really short eyelashes but this helps them look longer than any other eyelash curler I've tried, and believe me I've tried so many" in 21 reviews
Caroline P.
Bought this at Sephora at the beginning of the year. Not as exciting as the Sheisedo, but it still works. I compare it to a Revlon eyelash curler from the drug store. Wouldn’t buy again. If you are looking for a basic eye lash curler, this is a winner.
Wasu T.
Annapolis, MD
Seems like they know that my favorite color is Mint Green. I just need to buy it! It’s very cute! and it just work as good as other more expensive brands. I have this item in my togo cosmetics pouch and it is great!
Erin B.
Marietta, GA
There’s really nothing WRONG with this curler I just like the Lancome curler better. This doesn’t really make a lasting curl. It’s pretty easy to use and has never pulled any lashes out though! That’s important.
abby m.
Raleigh, NC
I love this product! I never thought there was a real difference between eyelash curlers until I bought this product! It’s so easy to use & my lashes stay curled all day. Probably pricier than other drugstore brands, but worth it in my opinion.
KayLeigh L.
This eyelash curler is aesthetically pleasing and the colors coincide with my makeup bags and some of my limited edition brushes. However, the price point is just a little bit sub par with the tool. I probably wouldn’t purchase this particular one again.
Jessyca V.
miami
The product is very cute and appealing to the eyes. I use it everyday and am satisfied with the results. Eyelashes don’t get stuck or pulled out and is affordable. Would recommend and definitely buy again.
Tanith M.
Aurora
I love this product. It’s just a simple eyelash curly that does the job. The price isn’t bad so it’s worth it. I bought this online and it arrived really fast. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Tori S.
Redondo Beach
This product comes in such fun colors! It curls my eyelashes well, but can be difficult to get my outer lashes. I purchased my curler in Sephora and use it when I’m curling my lashes for special occasions
Lok-Yee L.
College Point, NY
Not worth the price. It’s basically the same quality as the cheap eyelash curlers you’ll get at the drug store. I returned the curler immediately because, like most, the curler’s arch is not suitable for my eye shape. This curler would work best for those with larger eyes with longer eyelashes. Definitely not for those who have short, straight, heavy eyelashes on small eyes.