BY SEPHORA #18 in Eyelash Curlers

A limited-edition, innovative, redesigned lash curler with the stunning ability to fit all eye shapes for outstanding and long-lasting eyelash curl. This curler features a newly designed head with increased width and curvature to fit all eye shapes and catch all eyelashes. It provides a fast, deep, and lasting curl without creasing or tugging lashes. The soft-touch silicone handles offer comfort and security. The SPOT ME limited edition features a coral and pistachio spotted pattern and a coral tassel. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Leslie T.
Arlington, TX
So u got this on sephora online, because i didn’t want to go to the store. I have a normal skin type, it’s very essy to use but it didn’t compare my alternatives, i eill recommend o ly if you want a very natural curl.
lauren f.
fort recovery
i really like this sephora eyelash curler. it actually holds the curl all throughout the day and it doesn’t go away at all! i would totally recommend this!!! i got my eyelash curler from sephora and i love it
Jon O.
Charlotte, NC
A good, affordable lash curler and, let’s be real, super cute! Not the BEST I’ve ever tried, but it gets the job done! It doesn’t pull or tug on lashes, but really gets a curl that really holds! I’m not mad!
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
This give my lashes the ultimate curl that I desire! The eyelash curler makes a drastic difference whether I coat on mascara, or when I apply a pair of falsies. Not to mention, have you seen the color scheme? This product is absolutely adorable. I would recommend for everyone to add this to their makeup tool collection.
jessica R.
This is a great eyelash curler. It doesn’t make my lashes look like I used a curler like most do. I have sparse eyelashes but when I use this you can’t tell which is great!
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I really love this eye lash curler a lot !!! I bought it at sephora online and I must say it comes in handy when I travel !!! You definitely get a bang 💥 for your buck!!!!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Megan B.
I actually have small eyes and thought that the smaller eyelash curler would be great for me because it seems to work better for small eyes. It’s horrible I don’t know what it is about it I don’t like it and I never use it I feel like it doesn’t do a good job I have a tarte eyelash curler I reach for instead.
Annie O.
Santa Barbara
Super cute, and super effective. I love it and use it EVERYDAY! It makes my eyelashes look gorgeous without unnatural! I highly recommend this to you. It is definitely one of my must have beauty products. And it’s super high quality. I will buy this for my friends b-days!
Claudia S.
Chapel Hill
This curler is really great! The first time I tried it, it worked amazing . I bought it at Sephora. I saw many but this one caught my eye. It’s very easy to use it. I use it all the time. Every time I put makeup on. I am very satisfied by it and I love it.!