SEPHORA COLLECTION SPOT ME Showcurl Lash Curler uploaded by dana% L.

BY SEPHORA #27 in Eyelash Curlers

A limited-edition, innovative, redesigned lash curler with the stunning ability to fit all eye shapes for outstanding and long-lasting eyelash curl. This curler features a newly designed head with increased width and curvature to fit all eye shapes and catch all eyelashes. It provides a fast, deep, and lasting curl without creasing or tugging lashes. The soft-touch silicone handles offer comfort and security. The SPOT ME limited edition features a coral and pistachio spotted pattern and a coral tassel. This product is not tested on animals.

SEPHORA COLLECTION SPOT ME Showcurl Lash Curler
  • "I love it ! I have really short eyelashes but this helps them look longer than any other eyelash curler I've tried, and believe me I've tried so many" in 21 reviews
Wasu T.
Annapolis, MD
Seems like they know that my favorite color is Mint Green. I just need to buy it! It’s very cute! and it just work as good as other more expensive brands. I have this item in my togo cosmetics pouch and it is great!
Erin B.
White, GA
There’s really nothing WRONG with this curler I just like the Lancome curler better. This doesn’t really make a lasting curl. It’s pretty easy to use and has never pulled any lashes out though! That’s important.
Cassie R.
This eyelash curler is amazing! I don't even have to use mascara because it is so good!!! It is super good value!! The product is very sturdy and I use it everyday. I am super satisfied with this product!!!
KayLeigh L.
Pfafftown, NC
This eyelash curler is aesthetically pleasing and the colors coincide with my makeup bags and some of my limited edition brushes. However, the price point is just a little bit sub par with the tool. I probably wouldn’t purchase this particular one again.
Maria V.
broadway
Eyelash curlers it my everyday thing my sling type it normal it not to dry or to oily and they’re prices are great for what they give me and it’s easy to use and I work recommended they mmm to anyone
Asmaa M.
Murfreesboro
Sephora has the best eyelash clear it does not damage your eyelashes at all it’s very soft and gentle on your eyelashes and I obviously bought it in Sephora and I have really sensitive skin type so but I did not hear my skin at all
Sarah G.
Nesconset, NY
Works really well to curl my lashes. I use it before I apply my mascara. I buy it at Sephora. It is easy to use and didn’t cost too much. It was a good value since it lasted a long time. I am satisfied with my purchase
Leslie T.
Arlington, TX
So u got this on sephora online, because i didn’t want to go to the store. I have a normal skin type, it’s very essy to use but it didn’t compare my alternatives, i eill recommend o ly if you want a very natural curl.
Shakema G.
Rex, GA
I honestly mainly bought this because it’s so cute, but other than that it works well enough. It doesn’t curl my lashes so much that it’s difficult for me to apply falsies, which I love.