SEPHORA COLLECTION SPOT ME Showcurl Lash Curler uploaded by dana% L.

BY SEPHORA #23 in Eyelash Curlers

A limited-edition, innovative, redesigned lash curler with the stunning ability to fit all eye shapes for outstanding and long-lasting eyelash curl. This curler features a newly designed head with increased width and curvature to fit all eye shapes and catch all eyelashes. It provides a fast, deep, and lasting curl without creasing or tugging lashes. The soft-touch silicone handles offer comfort and security. The SPOT ME limited edition features a coral and pistachio spotted pattern and a coral tassel. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Noor K.
A really good eyelash curler that doesn't pinch my eyelids (my eye shape is quite flat as I'm asian) and makes a curl without getting the weird/unnatural kinks. I feel like this is in the same league as the Shu Uemura one, except slightly cheaper. The box also comes with 2 replacement pads.

I got the green one and it's super pretty and vibrant and the actual curler feels sturdy.
irem v.
It's amazing It's amazing It's amazing It's amazing It's amazing It's amazing It's amazing It's amazing It's amazing It's amazing It's amazing It's amazing It's amazing It's amazing It's amazing It's amazing It's amazing It's amazing It's amazing It's amazing
Daria G.
What can I say it does what it’s supposed to do. It curls my lashes wonderfully! I have long straight eyelashes and it works perfectly. I also used a primark eyelash curler for £1 and it does the same thing. The curler is really easy to hold and use.
Tashi S.
I bought this curlier last year and am loving it, I had never had a lash curler beforehand and I am so glad I invented in one! Makes so much difference in your makeup rountine, this one especially is amazing and I have had so many people ask me what I use to curl my lashes!
Madison G.
Wokingham
Had good shape but I don’t know if it just me and the colour was getting to my head but I get like it didn’t work as well as the rose gold ones.for the price though would defiantly get it as shape holds for about 24 hours which is amazing! Go try to out for your self.x
Saima Z.
Just the best for a nice natural curled lashes look. I bought it from sephora. I would recommend this curler to everyone for daily use sephora has the best stuff really easy to use.
Breeze C.
Rexton
I love this one very much too. It works very well also and curled my lashes very well. I use it almost every day because I have long eyelashes. It’s very easy to use and I’m very satisfied with the results
Brielle C.
10310 highway 1 Saulnierville
it’s warm-toned but then two of the eyeshadows are more muted and neutral. I also think the jump from the mid-tone brown to the black eyeshadow is quite a bit and felt like I desperately needed more shades in-between to make the palette work cohesively on my coloring (this did not impact the rating–just detailing my personal experience using the palette overall). I think going for light-medium and medium-to-dark neutrals and then having the black might have made it more versatile.
Jess C.
Hawkesbury, ON
I absolutely love this lash curler! The blue colour with the rose gold is just wow! Works perfectly & lasts long enough if u treat it right! Its very affordable if u shop the right place ;) always satisfied with sephora's products!!
Samantha S.
THIS WORKS LIKE A NORMAL EYELASH CURLER AND ITS EASY TO USE. This was selling for a decent price but it feels cheap. I use it whenever I go out. My skin type is dry/ sensitive skin. I’m satisfied but there are cheaper eyelash curlers out there.