BY SEPHORA

A limited-edition, innovative, redesigned lash curler with the stunning ability to fit all eye shapes for outstanding and long-lasting eyelash curl. This curler features a newly designed head with increased width and curvature to fit all eye shapes and catch all eyelashes. It provides a fast, deep, and lasting curl without creasing or tugging lashes. The soft-touch silicone handles offer comfort and security. The SPOT ME limited edition features a coral and pistachio spotted pattern and a coral tassel. This product is not tested on animals.

SEPHORA COLLECTION SPOT ME Showcurl Lash Curler
  • "I love it ! I have really short eyelashes but this helps them look longer than any other eyelash curler I've tried, and believe me I've tried so many" in 21 reviews
Grace M.
Jenkintown
This is the only eyelash curler I’ve ever owned, so I don’t have anything to compare it to, but all I wanted was something that will curl my lashes and last, and this did that.
Gabby H.
It is great if you don’t have long lashes to really make them look like they have volume and if you have a good mascara i really like tarte then your lashes will look awesome!
charlene t.
The quality of this eyelash curler is absolutely amazing! I love the design and it looks cool presentation wise, but its not the best of the best in terms of curling. It works well, but I’ve used better! I still recommend though
Karla M.
Really gets the lashes and curls them! Makes my lashes look different than they normally do. When I tried this one compared to my other old one, it made such a difference
melissa k.
Glendale, NY
i do not use fake lashes, only a curl enhancing mascara and this curler does wonders for me. i’ve tried other brands and such a simple tool is over looked as importance.
member-6468f
I have used other brands and they have fallen apart. My eyelashes come out perfect Everytime.. I have gotten so many compliments for other ladies. I told them that I use sophora brand and they head to the store and buy one.
Sydney W.
Really nice, simple eyelash curler. I’m not very picky, so really any eyelash curler would have been fine. But, it is an added bonus that this curler is so cute and keeps my lashes curled all day! Love!
Rachel A.
purchase
This product works the way it should. It doesn’t pull at your lashes or crimp them. It can be used for a soft curl or a more dramatic one depending on the pressure.
Elaine C.
Ogden, UT
Love it! This is my favorite eyelash curler. The color is so fun to have in my makeup bag and it gets the job done! One of the most affordable eyelash curlers on the market and I have had it for many years an do not see any signs of wear! Recommend it to everyone!
Karen A.
New Carlisle, OH
This lash curler really helps my lashes get volume. My sister got them for me at a sephora store. They are really easy to use, I take them with me. I believe they have a great value. I am really satisfied with the results that it gives me.