BY SEPHORA

A limited-edition, innovative, redesigned lash curler with the stunning ability to fit all eye shapes for outstanding and long-lasting eyelash curl. This curler features a newly designed head with increased width and curvature to fit all eye shapes and catch all eyelashes. It provides a fast, deep, and lasting curl without creasing or tugging lashes. The soft-touch silicone handles offer comfort and security. The SPOT ME limited edition features a coral and pistachio spotted pattern and a coral tassel. This product is not tested on animals.

SEPHORA COLLECTION SPOT ME Showcurl Lash Curler
  • "I love it ! I have really short eyelashes but this helps them look longer than any other eyelash curler I've tried, and believe me I've tried so many" in 21 reviews
Paige R.
Tracy, CA
Got this a year ago and haven’t even had to replace the rubber yet! It comes with an extra set for when you need it. It was affordable and does a great job! Makes my lashes curled and perfectly prepped for mascara!
Soraya A.
Love the Sephora Brand products. Most eyelash curlers break after a few weeks, this one has held up very well even after traveling with it a number of times! As always, the price is reasonable for a good quality product.
Lu Lu F.
Excellent for curling my lashes! I would recommend to anyone! Great to get the curls going for any time of the day and for any occasion! I bought this curler and I was very content with it! Please keep an eye out!
Rachel N.
This lash curler works very well. I have had it a very long time and it still works perfectly, compared to other lash curlers that I have used. I would recommend this product to all because it gives my lashes a great boost with or without mascara!
Emma M.
Awesome awesome awesome !!! LOVED THIS CURLER !! Very reliable and I constantly use it to get that perfect curl before my mascara ! I also love to use it at night so I can wake up with curled eyelashes! The BEST
Alyssa G.
manteca
It’s an eyelash curler... it curled my lashes... i dont know what else I’m supposed to say? Is there a difference in eye lash curlers? Am i supposed to know this? This is my exact one and i love it! So 5 stars💛
Paighton H.
Lansing
Easy lash curler to use, does the job well! Purchase through Sephora obviously and had lasted me for a couple years. Great quality, compared to drug store lash curlers. Would recommend for a sturdy lash curler!
Caleigh F.
Great product, was a comfortable fit for the eyes and smooth operation. I curl my lashes daily and notice this product makes a huge difference for a good price. I would purchase again or for a friend for sure!
Kylee
First off the color of this is my entire life. it curls your eyelashes so perfectly you don’t even need mascara you get that natural eyelash look instantly. i recommend this to you so much it works better than most eyelash curlers i’ve ever used
Rozi J.
Best. Lash. Curler. Out. There. With that said there is not much more to say. If you need a lash curler this is the one to use. It fits in your hand well and the color of it is adorable and would look cute in makeup hauls!