BY SEPHORA

A limited-edition, innovative, redesigned lash curler with the stunning ability to fit all eye shapes for outstanding and long-lasting eyelash curl. This curler features a newly designed head with increased width and curvature to fit all eye shapes and catch all eyelashes. It provides a fast, deep, and lasting curl without creasing or tugging lashes. The soft-touch silicone handles offer comfort and security. The SPOT ME limited edition features a coral and pistachio spotted pattern and a coral tassel. This product is not tested on animals.

SEPHORA COLLECTION SPOT ME Showcurl Lash Curler
  • "I love it ! I have really short eyelashes but this helps them look longer than any other eyelash curler I've tried, and believe me I've tried so many" in 21 reviews
YUSMELKIS G.
Tampa, FL
Really easy to used I never had one before so I love it.my skin time is combination skin sometimes is greasy others is good.on the weekends when I go out.yes is really easy to used and to apply is really good.yes definitely I’ll recommend it 100%
Eva A.
Loved it! I use this still every day, or every makeup application day lol Super affordable while still good quality and easy to use. Gives a good curl that lasts until wash your face. Overall I’m satisfied with it if it ever breaks I will rebuy
Maria Jimena C.
Phoenix
Amazing one that don't break your eyelashes and it comes in all colors, you can buy this one at Sephora with amazing deals in that store. You can use it daily to make your eyes apparently bigger and use this one with your favorite rimmel.
Skyla P.
Greencastle, IN
Sephora brand is one of my favorites! They never let me down. This product is so cute! And don't underestimate it just because of it's looks, being cute is a plus but it's also awesome at curling. Definitely recommend these eyelash curlers!
Anne H.
Gobles, MI
This is the only eyelash curler that I've ever owned. I got it on sale--I'm assuming the pattern didn't sell well on this one--and it works just as expected. It does, in fact, curl my lashes in an acceptable way. I would recommend.
Jordan h.
Minneapolis
This eyelash curler got the job done I liked it it’s pretty and it did what it’s supposed to do but I stopped using tools like that because I’m pretty sure they are bad for your eyelashes but the product it self is a good one so yea
anna c.
Pensacola, FL
love me some long lashes. This product helps keep my lashes long all day long. The price is moderate and worth its value. I use this product everyday. I have really dry skin and want my lashes to stand out. Definitely a must have and will always keep in my makeup bag
Samantha W.
Bay St Louis, MS
I loved this eye lash curler! It worked so well and made my lashes really curled and extra long! I need all the help I can get with eye lashes and this product really worked! I have really enjoyed using this product and I would recommend this product for others.
Brooke A.
Wayne, WV
It doesn't cost and arm and a leg AND does exactly what you wish for it to do. I totally recommend this to you and your family and friends and colleagues and everyone around! This product is the best one in town!
JENNIFER E.
Hope, AR
I think this curler is so cute. I love the colors of it. I wish I was better at curling my lashes but I have just started. This one seams to be doing a good job. I love the weight, it is not heavy. I think it is a good buy.