SEPHORA COLLECTION SPOT ME Showcurl Lash Curler uploaded by Hatice B.SEPHORA COLLECTION SPOT ME Showcurl Lash Curler uploaded by dana% L.

BY SEPHORA #21 in Eyelash Curlers

A limited-edition, innovative, redesigned lash curler with the stunning ability to fit all eye shapes for outstanding and long-lasting eyelash curl. This curler features a newly designed head with increased width and curvature to fit all eye shapes and catch all eyelashes. It provides a fast, deep, and lasting curl without creasing or tugging lashes. The soft-touch silicone handles offer comfort and security. The SPOT ME limited edition features a coral and pistachio spotted pattern and a coral tassel. This product is not tested on animals.

SEPHORA COLLECTION SPOT ME Showcurl Lash Curler
  • "I love it ! I have really short eyelashes but this helps them look longer than any other eyelash curler I've tried, and believe me I've tried so many" in 21 reviews
Sarah E.
Crestview, FL
Love this eyelash curler! The rose gold one I have always makes me feel super fancy when I get ready in the morning. It also makes my lashes curl to the heavens. People always ask me if I’m wearing false eyelashes!
Chloe K.
Curls great and lasts a while! Also love the color! I use almost every day! I always curl my lashes before putting on mascara. It is a good value for the price. One this one dies I will definitely buy again!
Darian E.
Worthington, MN
I mean in all honestly is this the best eye lash curler I've ever used no but it gets the job done but not worth the price tag you can get one from the drugstore that works better .
summer s.
Sanford, FL
I love this eyelash curler. I have naturally straight eyelashes and if I heat the curler up before putting it to my eyelashes it keeps them curled all day after applying mascara.
molly d.
Atlanta, GA
The eyelash curler is great and once I started using this one I noticed my lashes stayed more curled throughout the day. It is much better than cheap ones from places like Icing. I am very satisfied with the product.
Nancy C.
Fisherville, KY
This is sooooo cute. I love the color of it. It is so much fun. It does exactly what it says. I definitely recommend it. I totally consider repurchasing it. I use it a it!
Crystal V.
Fresno , CA
The lash curler is awesome. Have every color the came in. I have dry skin and works awesome. Use it each time I do my make up. Price on it is awesome bought every color. Yea I would recommend this products
melissa k.
Glendale, NY
i do not use fake lashes, only a curl enhancing mascara and this curler does wonders for me. i’ve tried other brands and such a simple tool is over looked as importance.
Rachel A.
purchase
This product works the way it should. It doesn’t pull at your lashes or crimp them. It can be used for a soft curl or a more dramatic one depending on the pressure.
Elaine C.
Ogden, UT
Love it! This is my favorite eyelash curler. The color is so fun to have in my makeup bag and it gets the job done! One of the most affordable eyelash curlers on the market and I have had it for many years an do not see any signs of wear! Recommend it to everyone!