BY SEPHORA #15 in Eyelash Curlers

A limited-edition, innovative, redesigned lash curler with the stunning ability to fit all eye shapes for outstanding and long-lasting eyelash curl. This curler features a newly designed head with increased width and curvature to fit all eye shapes and catch all eyelashes. It provides a fast, deep, and lasting curl without creasing or tugging lashes. The soft-touch silicone handles offer comfort and security. The SPOT ME limited edition features a coral and pistachio spotted pattern and a coral tassel. This product is not tested on animals.

SEPHORA COLLECTION SPOT ME Showcurl Lash Curler
  • "I love it ! I have really short eyelashes but this helps them look longer than any other eyelash curler I've tried, and believe me I've tried so many" in 21 reviews
Lelani H.
Riverside
To be completely honest brands in eyelash curlers doesn’t really matter to me. But, different curlers can be compatible and more comfortable for each individual. Some brands often have different handles or shapes to the curlers. You might find a new curler that fits your eye shape and give better results to all those hard-to-reach lashes.Revlon Cushion Grip Lash Curler
Angelina T.
Perris
They are very cheap, just one use and they right away lift your eyelashes and curl them! I got this from Sephora for about $7 which wasn’t that bad of a price comparison to other stores! This is my go to eyelash curler because I love the way it makes them look!
Shasha S.
It was a great product I love it so much  I definitely recommend this product  I bought this product at Sephora  and it it’s very easy to use  it is definitely one of my favorite And it was not pricey at all so I would definitely recommend it if you’re looking to buy it
Lindsay G.
Minot
Works great, at an affordable price point. Mine has held up really well. Doesn’t pinch, does the job well at a great price. I would definitely
Buy again, and recommend to others. Sephora always backs their products so for whatever reason if you don’t like you can always return or exchange
Chloe R.
Charlotte, NC
I love my eyelash curler from Sephora, it’s super cute, and soft on my lashes. It doesn’t pull like cheaper versions and compares to more expensive brands. I bought it at Sephora and will definitely purchase another when the time comes! It’s cute, affordable, and works like a charm!
Kylie N.
New Hampshire
Best curler I’ve ever used. Doesn’t pinch my skin at all. The price is very good for the quality of the item. The colors are adorable. I was very nervous about purchasing another curler but this one changed my mind. I’ve used multiple curlers but by far this is the best one
Gabriella S.
I love this eyelash curler it is the BOMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB IM  so in love with it I got it from Sephora I’m the store I love this because my skin is sooooooooooooo sensitive and I’m just in love with the way my lashes look after I use this!!!!!!!!
Taylor M.
Woodbridge
This hardly ever pinches my eyes and the curl lasts forever and the process of curling is so easy. The soft grips at the bottom make it that much more comfortable. This product is highly effective. The only issue being price. This is a little pricey.
Cecelia G.
Muskegon, MI
Love Sephora makeup brushes and some of their makeup products. This curler didn’t work any better than the cheap drugstore ones. I would recommend not to waste the money on it. Works great, but pricey. SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyelash Curler