SEPHORA COLLECTION SPOT ME Showcurl Lash Curler uploaded by dana% L.

BY SEPHORA #27 in Eyelash Curlers

A limited-edition, innovative, redesigned lash curler with the stunning ability to fit all eye shapes for outstanding and long-lasting eyelash curl. This curler features a newly designed head with increased width and curvature to fit all eye shapes and catch all eyelashes. It provides a fast, deep, and lasting curl without creasing or tugging lashes. The soft-touch silicone handles offer comfort and security. The SPOT ME limited edition features a coral and pistachio spotted pattern and a coral tassel. This product is not tested on animals.

SEPHORA COLLECTION SPOT ME Showcurl Lash Curler
  • "I love it ! I have really short eyelashes but this helps them look longer than any other eyelash curler I've tried, and believe me I've tried so many" in 21 reviews
Lok-Yee L.
College Point, NY
Not worth the price. It’s basically the same quality as the cheap eyelash curlers you’ll get at the drug store. I returned the curler immediately because, like most, the curler’s arch is not suitable for my eye shape. This curler would work best for those with larger eyes with longer eyelashes. Definitely not for those who have short, straight, heavy eyelashes on small eyes.
Valerie T.
San Antonio , TX
Eyelash curlers , not depending on if they are high end or low end usually just get the job done with no complaints, but this eyelash curler actually curled my lashes upward . So when I put on my falsies, they blended right into my real lashes .
Brianna P.
Wattsburg , PA
After having a covergirl eyelash curlers I thought I would give this a try! With their amazing cute packaging and amazing detail! Is just a good way to catch someone’s eye! The color I have is a teal and like orange. My favorite color is teal. Using a product that you use everyday in your favorite color is such a good feeling!
Shasha S.
It was a great product I love it so much  I definitely recommend this product  I bought this product at Sephora  and it it’s very easy to use  it is definitely one of my favorite And it was not pricey at all so I would definitely recommend it if you’re looking to buy it
Chloe R.
Charlotte, NC
I love my eyelash curler from Sephora, it’s super cute, and soft on my lashes. It doesn’t pull like cheaper versions and compares to more expensive brands. I bought it at Sephora and will definitely purchase another when the time comes! It’s cute, affordable, and works like a charm!
Kylie N.
New Hampshire
Best curler I’ve ever used. Doesn’t pinch my skin at all. The price is very good for the quality of the item. The colors are adorable. I was very nervous about purchasing another curler but this one changed my mind. I’ve used multiple curlers but by far this is the best one
victoria M.
Salinas
This product is extremely wonder full I like it becouse it gives my eye lashes a good curl. I recommend this becouse it really gets the job done ✅. When I need to curl my eye lashes it is fast and works well. I really mean it when I say it’s a good product
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love skin care lip gloss lotion and personal care omg my go tos I love candy also cake and yes I am a bit of a foody lol love me some food also love me some hair care products and clothes and electronics and chips crackers and so much more...like ice cream
Cecelia G.
Muskegon, MI
Love Sephora makeup brushes and some of their makeup products. This curler didn’t work any better than the cheap drugstore ones. I would recommend not to waste the money on it. Works great, but pricey. SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyelash Curler