SEPHORA COLLECTION Sponge Case uploaded by RileyAsh S.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A breathable mesh carrying case for sponges that also serves as a protective barrier.

What it does:
This breathable mesh carrying case is perfect to store and protect your favorite makeup sponge while allowing it to dry. Throw it in your favorite cosmetic pouch or attach it onto any loop or keychain.

Made Up Of:

-Body: 100% Mesh and 100% PU.
-Puller: 100% zinc alloy.
-Zipper: 100% nylon.

Kayla W.
I purchased this sponge case because I was in need of a travel case for my sponge. I used this case for my  Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge™ and it fit inside the case perfectly! I love that it has air holes so the sponge can dry. This case was only $8 and I love the pink color! I definitely recommend this case!
Madison P.
Bellingham, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this! My damp beauty blender fits in this and it has air holes so it can dry out. I use this to protect my beauty blender but it’s great for traveling too! Recommend for sure.
RileyAsh S.
Really like this little sponge case. I used to leave my beauty blender with all my makeup and it would stay damp and it wasnt really hygenic. This little box has little holes that prevent your sponge from staying wet all day and growing bacterias! Good product !!