BY SEPHORA

A full-spectrum sunscreen spray for the body with a lightweight, water-resistant formula. Protect your skin from the sun with this easy-wear formula that sprays on with a gentle mist and leaves behind the light scent of monoi. The sunscreen guards with SPF 30 and enriches the skin with vitamins and ultra hydrating HydroSenn+™ for long-lasting moisture. The convenient 360 degree spray applicator can be used from any angle—even upside down—ensuring allover, complete coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Sharlie B.
Sharlie B.
Marietta, GA
One of my favorite sunscreens if I remember to buy it! lol. But seriously, this sunscreen applies so easily and evenly. I can just spray over my limbs and other areas just once to get a perfect application. It is easily rubbed into my skin. Doesn't have that weird sunscreen scent that most sprays have.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Ligonier
I was impressed with the product! I wore it all day out at the beach! I have it a 4/5 star rating. I obviously had to reapply often because I was at the beach, but it did a good job at keeping me from getting sunburnt. Had a slightly sticky feeling to it, for me though, that was the only downside!
Payal S.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
I love this product from Sephora! The mist goes on so thin and gets absorbed within seconds. The price is quite affordable even though it is a Sephora product.
Ericka C.
Ericka C.
I recently bought this and even though it has been too sunny these past days I have to say I love how easily this sunscreen applies on
Amy M.
Amy M.
Seaford, DE
This product works very well. Does not leave a sticky greasy residue like most spray sunscreens
Autumn J.
Autumn J.
Brooklyn , NY
Love that its a Body Mist and not a heavy lotion, a little bit goes a long way. Also its waterproog so thats a PLUS and it doesn't have a weird scent like most sunscreens
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Clinton, OH
It's not to bad. I'm fair skinned and a red head so I don't think I would recommend to those who need a full coverage from the aun
Denise T.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
How did we live without SPRAY SUNSCREEN?! Sephora is a great reliable brand. The SPF 30 or higher is a must. every day
Franchesca S.
Franchesca S.
The colour i choose was pretty bronzed but after the application it got lighter. I recoommend it but maybe costumers should buy a tone up from the desired one.