BY SEPHORA

A gorgeous gloss with a jumbo applicator designed to achieve a perfectly pretty coat every time. Lavish shine, luscious sparkle, and a luxuriously soft finish—big, beautiful results for lips that demand attention. This jumbo applicator and patented reservoir delivery system is designed to optimize the amount of product for perfect, single-coat application. Lips are left saturated with color, a sweet peach fragrance, and a comfortable, lightweight wear that glimmers. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this a sticky gloss?2 Answers
  • I love high shine and high pigment lip products, and I'm ...1 Answers
  • Does this lip gloss dry your lips out?2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sparkle Vinyl Lip Gloss
  • "This is a great lip gloss for a night out. Super shiny and sparkly and makes your lips super soft! " in 6 reviews
Sumbal C.
Brampton, Ontario
Nice lip gloss, I find the sparkles a little to much for the my lips. However, younger girls just starting makeup early pre-teens really enjoy it. My cousin did!
Princess G.
This lip gloss is really nice for fall/winter season. And specially for christmas day 😊 it has very good smell and it doesn't leave sticky feeling in your lips 😊
Maria G.
Miami
The collection has really cute colors, there are different shades for each color of skin. Its easy to apply and the packing is so cute
Kayla O.
I really hate sparkles and not a fan of this lip gloss and the applicator was a little too big and I didn't like the scent ofit
Amy A.
I like this product. I got it as a gift. I tend to drink throughout the day so it stays on for about 2 hours. It's cute.
Stephanie L.
Whitby
I've not tried this product. I think if it goes on sale I will be more likely to purchase it.
Rosela S.
Tirana
This lip gloss is really pretty. It feels great and the pigment is awesome. Also long last
Gregoire i.
capesterre
Au niveau de la couleur juste magnifique rien a dire je l’adopte je kiff tout simplement
Ashley G.
Its perfect and compact! I enjoy the color and the sparkle it adds to the sass of it
eboine g.
Lafayette, LA
How long this product stay on for?
Monica K.
Is this a sticky gloss?
Lisa T.
Does this lip gloss dry your lips out?
Marisol A.
Bakersfield, CA
Has anyone tried this product and if so how do you like it so far?
Isa M.
Ashland, WI
I love high shine and high pigment lip products, and I'm intrigued by lip products with "vinyl" in the name. I live in a small town in northern Wisconsin and the nearest Sephora store is in Duluth, Michigan, so I don't get to test makeup often! Does this product have a sticky feel? How shiny is it?