BY SEPHORA

A gorgeous gloss with a jumbo applicator designed to achieve a perfectly pretty coat every time. Lavish shine, luscious sparkle, and a luxuriously soft finish—big, beautiful results for lips that demand attention. This jumbo applicator and patented reservoir delivery system is designed to optimize the amount of product for perfect, single-coat application. Lips are left saturated with color, a sweet peach fragrance, and a comfortable, lightweight wear that glimmers. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this a sticky gloss?2 Answers
  • I love high shine and high pigment lip products, and I'm ...1 Answers
  • Does this lip gloss dry your lips out?2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sparkle Vinyl Lip Gloss
  • "This is a great lip gloss for a night out. Super shiny and sparkly and makes your lips super soft! " in 6 reviews
This has decent color. Doesn't last very long but is a nice gift for Christmas or a birthday
Shazia a.
This is rather a very affordable and good color lip gloss. i like the pigmentation in this.
Olivja W.
Austin, TX
Can come off if you don't re apply through out the day but over all great color and quality
Sophya C.
I love everything sephora and this is one amazing product love everything about it
Brandie T.
I absolutely love this lip gloss! It's not sticky and the color is right on point
Bella S.
Missouri City, TX
To underrated !its got really good color pay off but it's a little to sticky.
Samar A.
This lipstick is one of my favorite lipsticks. I’ve got it in lipstick week and I love the color it matches my skin. I really recommend this lipstick to my friend and my followers.
Anique T.
Peace River, AB
Very pigmented! The colour is stunning. Rubs off pretty easily so that’s a downside. But in general really good. Variety of Colors. The nude is really nice on a pale skin. Would like to try the other Colors!
ᴊᴇssɪᴇ ᴊ.
I actually love this lipstick! I got a mini one from something and I cannot believe of how much I love it. It smells AMAZING and is sticky but also a good gloss I would ten out of ten buy again and I defiantly recommend it !!!
Monse M.
Ciudad de México
After a week of try Sephora Lip gloss Sparkle Vinyl, I can be sure they are of very short duration and super sticky consistency. I did not like consistency, but pigmentation was decent to good.
eboine g.
Lafayette, LA
How long this product stay on for?
Monica K.
Is this a sticky gloss?
Lisa T.
Does this lip gloss dry your lips out?
Marisol A.
Bakersfield, CA
Has anyone tried this product and if so how do you like it so far?
Isa M.
Ashland, WI
I love high shine and high pigment lip products, and I'm intrigued by lip products with "vinyl" in the name. I live in a small town in northern Wisconsin and the nearest Sephora store is in Duluth, Michigan, so I don't get to test makeup often! Does this product have a sticky feel? How shiny is it?