BY SEPHORA

A gorgeous gloss with a jumbo applicator designed to achieve a perfectly pretty coat every time. Lavish shine, luscious sparkle, and a luxuriously soft finish—big, beautiful results for lips that demand attention. This jumbo applicator and patented reservoir delivery system is designed to optimize the amount of product for perfect, single-coat application. Lips are left saturated with color, a sweet peach fragrance, and a comfortable, lightweight wear that glimmers. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this a sticky gloss?2 Answers
  • I love high shine and high pigment lip products, and I'm ...1 Answers
  • Does this lip gloss dry your lips out?2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sparkle Vinyl Lip Gloss
  • "This is a great lip gloss for a night out. Super shiny and sparkly and makes your lips super soft! " in 6 reviews
Amanda S.
Beautiful, fun colors!
I love sephora products! They always work perfect for my face! I love this lip gloss! how about that gorgeous color;)
Courtney L.
I'm OBSESSED with lipstick. OBSESSED. Sephora seems to be my go to store and I've tried all of their lip lines, this gloss is great.
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
Love my sephora spakle vinyl lip gloss have several of them love how they are long lasting i truly recommend it their a great product
Arika H.
Cleveland, OH
Omgggg I love love love LOVE THIS! Can't go without it. I use it literally everyday. AND it isn't too sticky like some lip glosses
Thelma M.
I rarely ever wear lipgloss but when i tried this lipgloss i knew i had to have it and buy it for myself. It's such a pretty color.
Anna D.
Ashtabula, OH
My lips look so great when I wear this product. Although, Sephora is pricey I assure you that this product is well worth it!!
Andrea W.
dothan, AL
i got a sample of this in a red color. it lasted for a long time and wasn't very sticky. My hair didn't really stick that much.
Ellie K.
Orange, CA
I like this stuff a lot. I'm not a huge fan of the scent but overall, it is long lasting and I always get compliments on it.
Jessica M.
I like this lip product but i wish that is was a little less shiny and glittery because it is like way too glittery for me
Naomis m.
Beautiful color great pigmentation and it has glitter but
Not a lot and i don't know about you but for me thats PERFECTION
eboine g.
Lafayette, LA
How long this product stay on for?
Monica K.
Is this a sticky gloss?
Lisa T.
Does this lip gloss dry your lips out?
Marisol A.
Bakersfield, CA
Has anyone tried this product and if so how do you like it so far?
Isa M.
Ashland, WI
I love high shine and high pigment lip products, and I'm intrigued by lip products with "vinyl" in the name. I live in a small town in northern Wisconsin and the nearest Sephora store is in Duluth, Michigan, so I don't get to test makeup often! Does this product have a sticky feel? How shiny is it?