BY SEPHORA

A gorgeous gloss with a jumbo applicator designed to achieve a perfectly pretty coat every time. Lavish shine, luscious sparkle, and a luxuriously soft finish—big, beautiful results for lips that demand attention. This jumbo applicator and patented reservoir delivery system is designed to optimize the amount of product for perfect, single-coat application. Lips are left saturated with color, a sweet peach fragrance, and a comfortable, lightweight wear that glimmers. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this a sticky gloss?2 Answers
  • I love high shine and high pigment lip products, and I'm ...1 Answers
  • Does this lip gloss dry your lips out?2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sparkle Vinyl Lip Gloss
  • "This is a great lip gloss for a night out. Super shiny and sparkly and makes your lips super soft! " in 6 reviews
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
For a lip gloss that is not crazy expensive, Sephora brand glosses perform very well. It's pigmented enough to wear on its own and perfect when layered over a lip pencil or lipstick. It smells like peachy goodness and tastes yummy. It doesn't feel too sticky yet is long lasting with high shine.
Katie S.
Lodi, CA
Love this gloss! Great color. The sparkle aspect makes it even more exciting! I just wish it would stay on a little longer! My advice would be to keep it nearby if you are wearing it on a night out!
María José S.
Me encanta esta marca de productos de belleza. Sephora es una de las mejores marcas de maquillaje a mi parecer. Estos labiales poseen una consistencia muy buena, y son de larga duración. 100% recomendados
Though the color looks nice from the bottle . From my opinion this gloss would be better for people with darker tones . As I apply it on my light lips I see it only shows a light tint with glitter .. When I tried it on my friend with a darker complexion the color came out way more and popped !!
Leydiz L.
Florida, FL
Me encanta este brillo para mis labios, un color bellsiimo que dura mucho tiempo, es un Gloss maravilloso q hace ver mis labios sensuales y brillantes. Buen precio y lo compro siempre
Annette R.
Kissimmee, FL
I usually never wear lip gloss, but this is the one lip gloss I cant go without! it goes on smooth, is not sticky (which is the reason I don't like most lip gloss), it's affordable, has great color and it gives you that extra shine you might need :) I wouldn't hesiabout getting this product!
Casie S.
Montgomery, TX
Wonderful product!!! Color is beautiful and goes on great!! Last all day and don't find myself having to reapply. I love how shiny and moisturized it makes your lips. I will continue to always buy these products!!! Sephora has a great line and collection of products.
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
Great stocking stuffers and gifts in general. They don't last but they add that extra shine I like for when I am doing my makeup a certain way. It's not too sticky either, pretty smooth. I usually put it over my lipstick.
Beverly N.
Sephora lip gloss is so posh. It goes on smooth and looks great for a long time. Love the sparkles, too, it's so pretty! Sephora brand cosmetics are top notch, and I love checking out their newbies.
destiny v.
Harlingen, TX
Recently purchased this product and love the color . The color of this lip gloss id just glamourous and outstanding. I highly recommend this lip gloss due to its shine and color.
eboine g.
Lafayette, LA
How long this product stay on for?
Monica K.
Is this a sticky gloss?
Lisa T.
Does this lip gloss dry your lips out?
Marisol A.
Bakersfield, CA
Has anyone tried this product and if so how do you like it so far?
Isa M.
Ashland, WI
I love high shine and high pigment lip products, and I'm intrigued by lip products with "vinyl" in the name. I live in a small town in northern Wisconsin and the nearest Sephora store is in Duluth, Michigan, so I don't get to test makeup often! Does this product have a sticky feel? How shiny is it?