BY SEPHORA

A gorgeous gloss with a jumbo applicator designed to achieve a perfectly pretty coat every time. Lavish shine, luscious sparkle, and a luxuriously soft finish—big, beautiful results for lips that demand attention. This jumbo applicator and patented reservoir delivery system is designed to optimize the amount of product for perfect, single-coat application. Lips are left saturated with color, a sweet peach fragrance, and a comfortable, lightweight wear that glimmers. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this a sticky gloss?2 Answers
  • I love high shine and high pigment lip products, and I'm ...1 Answers
  • Does this lip gloss dry your lips out?2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sparkle Vinyl Lip Gloss
  • "This is a great lip gloss for a night out. Super shiny and sparkly and makes your lips super soft! " in 6 reviews
T s.
Metairie, LA
With over 330k hearts and a near five-star rating, you know Sephora’s cream lip stains have got to be good. They boast a creamy, lightweight texture that promises to last from your morning coffee to your post-work glass of merlot. It also comes in both matte and satin finish and 50 different shades, so A+ to Sephora for giving us options. “This lip stain is not as drying as most tend to be for the lip, and it lasts for almost 24 hours without having to retouch it,” said Latiolais. “Also, you get to bypass using a lip liner because it works as a lip liner and stain. Pro tip: add a lip balm to it for a nice moisturized look.”SEPHORA COLLECTION Sparkle Vinyl Lip Gloss
Lilli K.
this product was okay: it comes at a reasonable price and the color is nice, i just don’t care for the value of it. it dries out my lips and does not last very long. would not buy again
Kayla T.
Keithville, LA
Anything Sephora, I will buy! I love the color pigments they have and it last me all day long. I may have to reapply 1 time, maybe! I get compliments all the time as well!
Megan S.
Huntington , WV
Love love love this color! It is bright and is great for a night out! Lasts a good while and looks amazing! It’s a cheaper alternative to high end glosses and I definitely recommend it!
Tanzyy J.
I love lipgloss, I’m a lipgloss fanatic a.k.a lipgloss guru. Some types of lipglosses make your lips infact dry. I’ve brought this lipgloss once & loved it every since. It definitely last long but be sure to keep it away from friends. You know that favorite lipgloss that you take everywhere but don’t use it on ever occasion because it’s your favorite but at the same time you use it every occasion. 😂🤷🏽‍♀️ Yea that’s me and this lipgloss.
April F.
Oklahoma city, OK
I'm in love with all their sparkle lip glosses. It creates that perfect shine and doesn't fade away as much as others I've used. The colors that you can choose from are what I love Sephora. Many companies don't have The broad range of colors to choose from. The online store knows how to ship items too without having damage done prior to receiving them.
Veronique T.
Jonesboro, GA
I have been into matte lips lately but I bought this in a baby doll pink color and I'm in love with it. Moisturizing, glossy, and quite shiny. A refreshing change from my norm.
Crystal M.
Fortson, GA
Perfect hint of color.
Great for everyday use.
Not gritty. Not sticky.
Bought at ulta for a very affordable price.
Sleek and fits in my pocket without being bulky.
Super easy to apply.
Shimmer is not overwhelming and would definitely buy again.
Dayna T.
As a beauty blogger one product we have loads and loads of is lip gloss and this one the vinyl from Sephora is a favorite! I do not like heavy or sticky glosses and ones that stick too your hair and this product is fab love it and comes in a million and one colors love it, don't leave home without it......
Melanie K.
So I'm gonna go ahead and give this lip gloss because it surprised the heck out of me. I haven't wore lip gloss since middle school and pretty much never thought o would again, but I really like the formula. It has a good amount of pigment and was a nice contrast to the matte lipsticks I usually go for.
eboine g.
Lafayette, LA
How long this product stay on for?
Monica K.
Is this a sticky gloss?
Lisa T.
Does this lip gloss dry your lips out?
Marisol A.
Bakersfield, CA
Has anyone tried this product and if so how do you like it so far?
Isa M.
Ashland, WI
I love high shine and high pigment lip products, and I'm intrigued by lip products with "vinyl" in the name. I live in a small town in northern Wisconsin and the nearest Sephora store is in Duluth, Michigan, so I don't get to test makeup often! Does this product have a sticky feel? How shiny is it?