SEPHORA COLLECTION Sparkle & Shine XL Traincase uploaded by Carolyn L.

BY SEPHORA

A stylish train case with 22 compartments to hold and organize all your beauty essentials. Have fun getting organized with this durable train case that can be used to store all of your beauty essentials. The case features 22 adjustable compartments to store products of varying size. A two-tier stacking tray on each side allows plenty of room to store your favorite products. The case's exterior has champagne gold glitter fabric, and it also has security locks, a carrying strap, and features professional-grade construction.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
This product is great! I bought it to hold a ton of my makeup when I had no where else to put it in my room. Its super big so you don't have to just throw your stuff together, it can be organized. I definitely recommend this or another one of their cases for your makeup!
Jamie Z.
adelanto ca.
Love this for on the Go ! I am a makeup artist so it's easy to put always and looks absolutely gorgeous! The color pops it's really roomie as well . Would definitely purchase another in a different color !
Alyssa G.
I own this case in a different color and it is amazing! It's so roomy. It offers a lot of divided areas but the dividers can be taken out and moved around to your preference. It has really nice padding on the inside to prevent your makeup from breaking. The too compartments are perfect for primers and other small things. It comes with a padded shoulder strap which makes transport very easy. The keys work well and aren't super thin so no worrying about them breaking. This is a great purchase.
Skye L.
Jacksonville
this is a perfect case for traveling or just storing your makeup in it. I bought this at a local Sephora. it is very protective to hold your makeup.
Gina H.
Navarre, FL
I take my train case everywhere and I can fit everything in it. It's been my favorite Sephora purchase thus far and the price point is perfect!
Destiny W.
Omaha, NE
Bit too much for what you get but sephora is expensive lmao it's a given but it's super gorgeous and quite big which I needes
Carolyn L.
This is so huge this holds all of my make up addictions my lip glosses my make up palette my eyeshadow palette my bronzer palette my highlighter palette my Mac lipsticks my foundation my Settings babe my I setting powders it has so much room for everything so my make up products don't get lost in my house LOVE how this keeps everything so organized ❤️
Amanda C.
Edmonton, AB
I love this train case. It is gorgeous and amazing if you are an mua and you don't need to bring your whole kit with you, this is a great alternative and roomy enough to fit the essentials. It can get heavy but it's a great option to have.
Evelyn G.
Doral, FL
Me encanta es comoda y sobre todo elegante sus compartimientos me ayudan a tener todo organizado y para una facil ubicacion