BY SEPHORA

A set of five travel-size brushes with a slim carrying pouch, perfect for touching up during the day and for travel. Keep your brushes by your side with this sleek and portable travel set. The shiny compact case protects the integrity of the bristles and makes sure midday touch-ups are easy and quick. The Sparkle & Shine limited edition features a sparkling chevron print pattern and shiny champagne gold-colored brush handles. This set contains:- Powder brush - Foundation brush- Crease brush- Eye shadow brush- Angled liner brush- Travel clutch Brushes are synthetic and cruelty-free.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Elianna J.
Eden prairie , MN
These brushes were all great quality and applied all my different kinds of products almost flawlessly. They are soft and easy to handle and easy to clean. I would highly recommend to make up gurus new and old!
Gabby M.
Is brushes are really good I really like the way they do the make up I used it and it made my eyes stand out and meet all my make up stand up I want to a beach and everybody want to take pictures of me and they put me up on the stand
Melanie G.
I actually really love Sephora brushes and think these are super soft and work great for blending and application. They come in a handy travel pouch, and they keep their form perfectly. I picked these up in-store and would definitely purchase more brushes in the future.
Monique K.
Everett, MA
For the price these btushes are great. You get the basics in one kit. 5he bristles feel like mac brushes an hslf the price.. if your looking for a low high end brush set sephoras are worth the try.
Betsy L.
Fort Irwin, CA
This brush set is good for first time makeup users. They are all soft brushes and apply the makeup well. My skin is usually really red, and the brushes help to evenly distribute the makeup throughout my face.
Alyssa G.
HOUSTON, TX
I own these brushes and they are amazing for on the go! They have all the basics for a quick touch up and the little case is so convenient. I just throw it in my purse and go. The brushes themselves are very soft and work really well. I really like the crease brush for blending. This is definitely worth the investment.
Jeloni C.
Amsterdam , NY
Was a little skeptical with this brush set but I got it as a gift it's actually really nice. The angled liner brush is amazing. Helps me do brows and my wings
Laura C.
Rio Dell, CA
It is an okay set not my favorite but it does the job efficiently. It is a great product just something I would not always grab for.
Jenna R.
Great brush set! Soft to the touch brushes. Easy to use and comes with different sizes. I purchased this at Sephora website.
Emilayne W.
Monroe, NY
Sephora has rally cool set of brushes like this good, they are all good quality but the price is a little bit pricey