BY SEPHORA #59 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

A stylish train case in a limited-edition, champagne gold glitter fabric. Have fun getting organized with this durable train case that can be used to store all of your beauty essentials. It features 16 adjustable compartments to store products of varying sizes. A two-tier stacking tray on each side allows plenty of room to store your favorite products. The case also has security locks, features professional grade construction, and has a shoulder strap for easy carrying. The outside showcases a champagne gold glitter fabric This case features aluminum side trays and hinges. see more...

Lila O.
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
Four stars because they are only worth purchasing if they are on sale.  You have to act fast to get them, but if you do get one at 30-50% off (as I did), you will great a great makeup and hair tool organizer that can withstand travel while still looking stylish.
Leceicia C.
Leceicia C.
Lake Elsinore , CA
I love this beauty box the sparkles are my favorite I got mine off Sephora.com very roomy inside for all my makeup supplies I take it with me on road trips the size is easy to take and go with it I love my box!
Virginia K.
Virginia K.
Burnside
I love this beauty box. Definitely had a look of class, i would carry every where i go. This is a product that i need it definitely had the room you needed for all your make up
Naketah O.
Naketah O.
I received this as a gift from a family member because she knows how I love make up it's so beautiful and I use it for everyday looks make up
Tamie G.
Tamie G.
Edinburg, TX
This is the best product in the market! I really recommend you to try it! And the price is not bad! It's the best of the best! When you get it, it will not disappoint you! I promise that!
Diana I.
Diana I.
Los Angeles
I've always wanted one of these and with whatever I had I'm in love I love it I think every girl should have one at home always keeps us organized
Arianne o.
Arianne o.
Es de lo mas bonito, me encanta los colores y olores de este producto. Y mas si los sabes combinar muy bin. Lo amo
Tea G.
Tea G.
Ljubljana
Love it is so fun and i Need that becuse i realy want this is realy rast to use that say my bff so i vantet that
chaimaa e.
chaimaa e.
Me encantooooooo este cofre.. Su color y forma es muy girly y genial para todas las chicas os recomendo chicas
hafsaa A.
hafsaa A.
Casablanca
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sparkle & Shine Large Traincase 14W x 8.5D x 9H #sephora #collection #perfect #traincase #best #contest #influenster #influensterawards