BY SEPHORA

A stylish train case in a limited-edition, champagne gold glitter fabric. Have fun getting organized with this durable train case that can be used to store all of your beauty essentials. It features 16 adjustable compartments to store products of varying sizes. A two-tier stacking tray on each side allows plenty of room to store your favorite products. The case also has security locks, features professional grade construction, and has a shoulder strap for easy carrying. The outside showcases a champagne gold glitter fabric This case features aluminum side trays and hinges. see more...

Terra J.
Xenia , OH
The sparkles sold me! I️ fell in love with this as soon as I️ saw it online! I️ use it daily. I️ store a lot of my brushes and beauty blenders in it. (I️ have a lot) it’s so roomy inside! I️ love how durable it is, I’ve taken it with me every time I’ve traveled. It’s definitely worth buying, although it’s expensive. I’d wait for it to go on sale. Check online before going in to the store! That’s where I️ got mine.
Virginia K.
Burnside
I love this beauty box. Definitely had a look of class, i would carry every where i go. This is a product that i need it definitely had the room you needed for all your make up
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
Four stars because they are only worth purchasing if they are on sale.  You have to act fast to get them, but if you do get one at 30-50% off (as I did), you will great a great makeup and hair tool organizer that can withstand travel while still looking stylish.
Leceicia C.
Lake Elsinore , CA
I love this beauty box the sparkles are my favorite I got mine off Sephora.com very roomy inside for all my makeup supplies I take it with me on road trips the size is easy to take and go with it I love my box!
Tamie G.
Edinburg , TX
This is the best product in the market! I really recommend you to try it! And the price is not bad! It's the best of the best! When you get it, it will not disappoint you! I promise that!
Naketah O.
I received this as a gift from a family member because she knows how I love make up it's so beautiful and I use it for everyday looks make up
Alissa I.
Hamtramck, MI
I want one of these really bad the are so cute and very very helpful and the best organizer for jewelry and makeup
hafsaa A.
Casablanca
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sparkle & Shine Large Traincase 14W x 8.5D x 9H #sephora #collection #perfect #traincase #best #contest #influenster #influensterawards
Diana I.
Los Angeles
I've always wanted one of these and with whatever I had I'm in love I love it I think every girl should have one at home always keeps us organized
Arianne o.
Brooklyn, NY
Es de lo mas bonito, me encanta los colores y olores de este producto. Y mas si los sabes combinar muy bin. Lo amo