BY SEPHORA #61 in Hairbrushes & Combs

A stylish and effective travel brush with a combination of boar and plastic bristles. With 100-percent-natural boar bristles reinforced with nylon pins, this oval-shaped brush is ideal for all hair lengths and types. Boar bristles evenly distribute the scalp's natural oils to promote shiny, healthy hair. This universal brush smooths and detangles all hair types and textures, and is great for creating intricate updos, touch-ups, and finishing touches. The convenient travel size allows for salon-quality performance, ease, and durability anywhere. This limited-edition version features a festive champagne gold finish. This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Paige S.
Paige S.
Bronx, NY
Love this travel brush, I wish they made a larger version. I have it in two colors, the gold and the rose gold. I usually keep one in my purse and I have another at work. They work well, the brush is soft and fluffs up my hair. I haven't used it during winter yet, so I'm not sure how the static will be when it's cold and dry out.
Karin S.
Karin S.
Jupiter, FL
Love Sephora brushes for my long thick hair. I think I have 5. I use them to dry out and to keep it styled. They are just as good as the most expensive ones in the market, last for a long time, and with the return policy if you buy the wrong one, you can exchange it. Can't go wrong here.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Maspeth, NY
this brush I tried it once in a sephora store and I liked it I would love to buy it to test it and see how long it lasts and if it is good quality
Ntia C.
Ntia C.
It's cute little detangler. It works Greta on curly hair love it! I only had one little problem with it. If broke after a coupe of uses.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hughesville, MD
This is a great brush for travel. Easy to fit in your bag. Great on my hair which is fine. I use this daily after workouts or on the go. I would recommend and I liked the outcome. It is a great looking stylish brush with great quality.
Angela T.
Angela T.
Mckinney, TX
Perfect little purse brush. It's a cute metallic gold and it's a great price point. Totally need
Cortney _.
Cortney _.
LOVE THIS BRUSH! It leaves my hair looking shiny and silky which is something that I love. I bought this for $9 at Sephora, which is super affordable considering what the product does to your hair.
My mum and I both use this product and we both absolutely love it. I would 100% recommend that you give this brush a go!
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Toronto, ON
Love this little brush!!! Perfect for your purse. It helps you make smooth ponytails and also detangles well!!!! They are cheap as well.
Marina G.
Marina G.
I always carry this in my bag in case of a hair emergency. I love the color of this brush and its design, looks like a vintage piece