SEPHORA COLLECTION Sparkle & Shine Classic Mini Multitasker Brush #45.5 uploaded by Rae Q.

BY SEPHORA

Details:

What it is:
A travel-size version of the bestselling Classic Multitasker Brush #45, designed for applying loose and pressed powders, in a solid champagne gold color for the holidays.

What it does:
This brush features a specially shaped head that makes it easier to make the circular movements required for applying powders. The bristles are handmade with the finest synthetic fibers to emulate natural hairs and are ideal for picking up the perfect amount of powder to deposit onto the face. The weighted metal handle offers balance.

What else you need to know:
This product is cruelty-free.

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
  • "I received this brush from my friend, and its Definately a little multi tasker. I can apply powder foundation, contour, blush, bronzer, ECT. One of the best brushes I have ever used. Any brush from Sephora is great, but a multi purpose brush? Um yes. The bristles are super soft, and feel like velvet on your face. I'm in love with my brush!" in 4 reviews
Khae C.
Las Vegas
I loved this brush so much that I purchased a second one. I use this to press loose powder into my T-zone. It applies the perfect amount for my skin. I use another brush to dust off the excess powder afterward
Kaley M.
Windermere, FL
I love this brush to throw in my bag when I’m traveling. It is a perfect multifunctional brush that has soft bristles and isn’t too dense. If I am at home, I use it as a way to get a more dramatic highlight on my cheekbones.
Celeste M.
S San Fran, CA
The Multitasker brush is my favorite because it does so much! You can apply your liquid foundation and achieve a really nice coverage with it. You can apply your powder foundation and your setting powder with this. Even blend out cream contour. It's such a great brush to have, I've had mine for 3 years when I believe it was called the Powder Foundation 45 brush. And I did purchase the new one named "Multitasker 45." It's great!
Erica R.
Munhall, Pa
This brushis so soft and you can use it for powder, blush or bronzer/contour. I love having a brush like this because it is good for traveling since its a multitasker, so you wont have to bring a bunch of brushes
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Sandra L.
Oxnard, CA
I love this little multitasking brush. The only thing I wish was that I got it bigger but the size of the bristles is perfect and you can use it pretty much for anything.
Dally P.
Brush is very smooth and long lasting, easy to clean. the brush has a great finish leaving skin glowing and hair brushed. i highly reccomended this brush. Affordable.
Priscilla P.
Carson, CA
So great! My on the go brush use it literally for my whole face if I need to re touch up anything when I am out !! The color so cute too by the way ! Really good product one brush saves a lot of room in my diaper bag!
Kamie T.
Pacific , MO
This is a good brush - I use it to buff after I press my Bare Minerals Powder foundation - it works great for a fraction of the price and it washes beautifully:)
Rebecca H.
Swansea, MA
Really love this brush. It can be used for foundation, blush, bronzer, or my favorite use is to pack my setting powder. Sephora brushes are very nice but can be a little pricey.
Gianna G.
Coconut Creek, FL
Is this good for blending out powder foundation? and is the brush a good size or is it too small?