SEPHORA COLLECTION Sparkle & Shine Classic Mini Multitasker Brush #45.5 uploaded by Jhenelle A.SEPHORA COLLECTION Sparkle & Shine Classic Mini Multitasker Brush #45.5 uploaded by Teona M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Sparkle & Shine Classic Mini Multitasker Brush #45.5 uploaded by Rae Q.

BY SEPHORA

Details:

What it is:
A travel-size version of the bestselling Classic Multitasker Brush #45, designed for applying loose and pressed powders, in a solid champagne gold color for the holidays.

What it does:
This brush features a specially shaped head that makes it easier to make the circular movements required for applying powders. The bristles are handmade with the finest synthetic fibers to emulate natural hairs and are ideal for picking up the perfect amount of powder to deposit onto the face. The weighted metal handle offers balance.

What else you need to know:
This product is cruelty-free.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Sparkle & Shine Classic Mini Multitasker Brush #45.5
  • "I received this brush from my friend, and its Definately a little multi tasker. I can apply powder foundation, contour, blush, bronzer, ECT. One of the best brushes I have ever used. Any brush from Sephora is great, but a multi purpose brush? Um yes. The bristles are super soft, and feel like velvet on your face. I'm in love with my brush!" in 4 reviews
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
I love this little brush. It's so cute, and works so well to blend foundation into the skin. It's the perfect size to just throw in your makeup bag when traveling, as some of the full size makeup brushes are a little too long to fit inside standard bags. I don't use this as much anymore because I found that brushes were messing with my skin and accentuating my dry skin, but it's an amazing brush and one I definitely would recommend.
Grace C.
San Jose, CA
I bought this on a whim thinking it would be bigger but still good for travel. Once I received it, I was disappointed to see that it was so small and the price I paid did not seem reasonable. I planned to return it but I found the bristles to be super soft and the small size made it great for applying highlighter and setting powder on more precise areas. I would recommend this but not unless it’s on sale.
Krystina T.
Los Angeles
I used this brush specifically for my compact powder! It’s amazing, I love that the brush really helps blend the foundation. I feel like brushes are all pretty expensive these days, but they do last a while so it’s worth it. Great brush! I like it a lot!
Cierra I.
Milwaukie
I use this brush for foundation and I love it. I got it from Sephora. It's a densely packed brush but extremely soft and great for blending. I use this most the time it's a pretty pricey brush but most of them are in sephora I would probably buy again or try a new brush next time
Chevelle S.
Portland
This brush works great for so many applications. Easy to apply foundation, blends beautifully. It is on par with my M.A.C. brush which is similar. I have combination skin which is sensitive. I would definitely buy this brush again.
lauren J.
Lexington
Sephora brushes are always a go to for me! I have combination skin so a brush that fits is ideal. It doesn’t hold too much product although it is a little harder to clean for some reason. A great product for the price.
Hankay H.
N Chesterfld, VA
This brush is exactly as it’s name implies “multitasker brush” I use it nearly for everything. It buffers, it can be a contour brush, a highlight brush and even a foundation brush! I think everyone should have one.
Faith M.
hebron
This brush is amazing for a flawless blend in your foundation! It doesn’t leave any marks or creases and leaves an airbrush finish! It is affordable and worth the price. I was definitely satisfied with this purchase and would love to buy it again!
Carli A.
I don’t know what it is but I just love the smaller handle on the brush! Definitely a good brush for a multitasker like myself. Easy to apply and use, holds up well. I’d maybe buy it again based on the price and other brushes I’d use more.
Alaina R.
San Antonio
I use this for my foundation it’s absolutely amazing ! It’s gives me a buildable coverage and is super soft to the touch. It’s one of my favorites for sure. You don’t need to use it for foundation, you can use it for blush as well!
Gianna G.
Coconut Creek, FL
Is this good for blending out powder foundation? and is the brush a good size or is it too small?

Sephora