SEPHORA COLLECTION Sparkle & Shine Classic Mini Multitasker Brush #45.5 uploaded by Jhenelle A.SEPHORA COLLECTION Sparkle & Shine Classic Mini Multitasker Brush #45.5 uploaded by Teona M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Sparkle & Shine Classic Mini Multitasker Brush #45.5 uploaded by Rae Q.

BY SEPHORA #61 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Details:

What it is:
A travel-size version of the bestselling Classic Multitasker Brush #45, designed for applying loose and pressed powders, in a solid champagne gold color for the holidays.

What it does:
This brush features a specially shaped head that makes it easier to make the circular movements required for applying powders. The bristles are handmade with the finest synthetic fibers to emulate natural hairs and are ideal for picking up the perfect amount of powder to deposit onto the face. The weighted metal handle offers balance.

What else you need to know:
This product is cruelty-free.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Sparkle & Shine Classic Mini Multitasker Brush #45.5
  • "I received this brush from my friend, and its Definately a little multi tasker. I can apply powder foundation, contour, blush, bronzer, ECT. One of the best brushes I have ever used. Any brush from Sephora is great, but a multi purpose brush? Um yes. The bristles are super soft, and feel like velvet on your face. I'm in love with my brush!" in 4 reviews
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
I love this little brush. It's so cute, and works so well to blend foundation into the skin. It's the perfect size to just throw in your makeup bag when traveling, as some of the full size makeup brushes are a little too long to fit inside standard bags. I don't use this as much anymore because I found that brushes were messing with my skin and accentuating my dry skin, but it's an amazing brush and one I definitely would recommend.
Grace C.
San Jose, CA
I bought this on a whim thinking it would be bigger but still good for travel. Once I received it, I was disappointed to see that it was so small and the price I paid did not seem reasonable. I planned to return it but I found the bristles to be super soft and the small size made it great for applying highlighter and setting powder on more precise areas. I would recommend this but not unless it’s on sale.
Hameling M.
Jessup
I have the “full size” and I also have this mini. I love the way it makes ALL types of foundations look on the skin. As a product consultant I am always advising our clients to use this. It does not leave streaks on the face and it buffs out foundation beautifully. I have also used this with powder foundations and it worked just as good!
Breanna C.
Orlando
I needed a new brush that I could use for powder and blending and this was the one! It was a good price for the brush, can’t complain, and it gets the job done! Not to mention it’s gold handle makes me feel glamorous! A great brush for a multitude of uses!
Krystina T.
Los Angeles
I used this brush specifically for my compact powder! It’s amazing, I love that the brush really helps blend the foundation. I feel like brushes are all pretty expensive these days, but they do last a while so it’s worth it. Great brush! I like it a lot!
Taylor N.
woodburry
This makeup multitasker brush is amazing it’s so amazing because of I️ forgot a certain brush I️ can use the same one and just clean it it’s great for when I️ travel so I️ don’t overpack on the amount of makeup I️ bring and so I️ can only bring one brush for my everyday and evening looks
Cierra I.
Milwaukie
I use this brush for foundation and I love it. I got it from Sephora. It's a densely packed brush but extremely soft and great for blending. I use this most the time it's a pretty pricey brush but most of them are in sephora I would probably buy again or try a new brush next time
Taylor D.
Easley
This brush is perfect for traveling! It does not take up much space at all. It is really nice quality and is really soft. It is not my go to brush for everyday but I do like to use it when I am out of town because it takes up less space.
jackie d.
Boston
I am a huge fan of multipurpose brushes as I would rather invest in new products instead of brushes. this works super well for my skin type (oily and dry). great investment if you are looking for a versatile brush for the face!
lauren J.
Lexington
Sephora brushes are always a go to for me! I have combination skin so a brush that fits is ideal. It doesn’t hold too much product although it is a little harder to clean for some reason. A great product for the price.
Gianna G.
Coconut Creek, FL
Is this good for blending out powder foundation? and is the brush a good size or is it too small?

back