SEPHORA COLLECTION Sparkle & Shine Brush Set uploaded by Brittany D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Sparkle & Shine Brush Set uploaded by Brittany E.SEPHORA COLLECTION Sparkle & Shine Brush Set uploaded by Brittany E.

BY SEPHORA

A limited-edition, six-piece face and eye brush set with champagne gold glitter handles packaged in a reusable paper box with a glitter chevron pattern. This full face set includes two luxe natural hair brushes and four synthetic brushes. The fiber smudge brush is great for creating a smoky eye, and the shadow brush is ideal for applying primer to the lid followed by cream or powder shadows. The reusable keepsake box can be repurposed to hold your personal treasures. This set contains:- Powder Brush- Smudge Brush- Angled Blush Brush- Lip Brush, All Over Shadow Brush- Double-Ended Brow Brush- Keepsake Box This product is not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Sallie S.
Huntsville
Gorgeous brushes!! I’ve had for a few years now and they’ve held up very well!! I make sure I’m cleaning my brushes once a month! Taking care of them is key! The sparkle is so much fun and adds a touch of glam to my makeup bag!
Ana J.
I got this set for Christmas and I use the brushes daily! My fav is the smudge brush, because eyeliner is my forte!! These brushes are such a great value! Six great brushes for an amazing price. And the brushes are so beautiful 😍! The handles are easy to grab on to, and the brushes themselves work wonderfully
Brittany J.
Springfield, KY
I absolutely love my brushes! They apply makeup effortlessly and work as well as high end brushes. Very good for application the only slight complaint I have is they feel a little different every time I clean them and I use a high end brush cleaner. But still very amazing!
Sarai R.
El Paso, TX
I loved most of the brushes. They were soft like and they last a long time! They look super cute and adorable and they have a nice color. Although not all the brushed were amazing the one I least liked was the brow brush. It was too thick for a brow brush and it made doing my brows harder than it needs to be.
Athena S.
Bristol, RI
These brushes are a dream. My girlfriend bought this set for me on sale for my birthday just recently. they are so soft & smooth, apply powder & contour perfectly & are soooo pretty too! It comes in a vessel to hold them in place, which makes great decoration!
lissete M.
These brushes are so cute I love using them I bought this kit at sephora and I use it almost every day because I love it so much I wouldn't compare them to other brushes because they have a whole different feeling when using them
Monica H.
Perris
I am completely in love with this brush set it’s a good price ! Really love the way the blending brush works ! Very good packaging ! You just down want to put your hands close to the brush you want to hold the brush a bit farther to have very good control of it
Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love my Sephora brushes! I tried the elf.. and they were a bit rough on face/ eyes. But these are so so fluffy and soft! Really helps with blending and pick up the product. And I mean they’re so pretty!
Stephany V.
Santa Ana, CA
Omg I really love them so much, I bought them almost a year ago and are so useful in special the one for eyebrows I love it!! They were so cheap at sephora, and the package it so beautiful and kind!! So the box too!!
Tori G.
Battle Creek
These brushes are super cute, and work wonders on my face! It applies the eyeshadow directly where I wanted it without going anywhere else, puts highlighter on perfectly, allows me to use primer and flows very well with it as well.
Araceli M.
How can I try your free product?