MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesSephora
COLLECTION Sparkle & Shine Brush Set

SEPHORA COLLECTION Sparkle & Shine Brush Set

A limited-edition, six-piece face and eye brush set with champagne gold glitter handles packaged in a reusable paper box with a glitter chevron pattern. This full face set includes two luxe natural hair brushes and four synthetic brushes. The fiber smudge brush is great for creating a smoky eye, and the shadow brush is ideal for applying primer to the lid followed by cream or powder shadows. The reusable keepsake box can be repurposed to hold your personal treasures. This set contains:- Powder Brush- Smudge Brush- Angled Blush Brush- Lip Brush, All Over Shadow Brush- Double-Ended Brow Brush- Keepsake Box This product is not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Evaxo Natural Goat Hair Eyeshadow Makeup Brushes Set nabor kistey Crease Blending Highlighting Brush pinceaux maquillage kit .#B (24 pcs) ?
Como es el producto ?
quisiera probar estas brochas se ven tan bellas y espectacular que de verdad desearia tenerlas para compartir mi experiencia
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Sparkle & Shine Brush Set!
How would you rate this product?
Ann Mobley B.
Brundidge, AL
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sparkle & Shine Brush Set uploaded by Ann Mobley B.
Love these brushes especially the sparkle part. The brushes are soft but firm and hold the product well. I don't know of anything that could be done to improve this product. Easy to work with and use and I would recommend these.
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this as a gift for a friend for Christmas, she said they are the best brushes she has ever used. She wears makeup everyday and has more products than I’ve ever seen, so I take her happiness with the brush set as a wonderful endorsement for the brushes. I’m buying me a set the next time I’m in Sephora, I’m not a big makeup person but when I do put the effort in I want to use the best products I can get. Happy Wednesday, have a blessed day 😊😊😊💯💯💯[product:sephora-collection-sparkle-&-shine-brush-set]
Kayla G.
Titusville, FL
SEPHORA COLLECTION Sparkle & Shine Brush Set uploaded by Kayla G.
Purchased at: Sephora
These brushes are literally the cutest and my favorite brushes I own! They work super well! The packaging is so cute also it comes in glitter! The brushes are a clear see through with gold glitter sprinkled throughout! IN LOVE!
Gina C.
Cincinnati, OH - Ohio
Sephora Collection Sparkle & Shine Brush Set was given to me by my mother in law for Christmas. I really love these brushes and they look as good today as they did 2 years ago when I got them. They are high quality and very soft and easy to care for. And they are SO darn beautiful! Can’t go wrong!
Sol D.
Lehigh Acres, FL
SEPHORA COLLECTION Slim Essential Brush Set me encantan son súper lindas ❤️❤️❤️❤️😭😭😭😭😭 son muy buenas y de muy buena calidad, las recomiendo mucho
Jasmyne J.
Springville, UT
Super soft!!! Great for every type of look! The blending brush is phenomenal and the small angled brush does amazing things to my eyebrows!!!
Ashleigh W.
Rehoboth, MA
I really loved this product !! It was so easy to apply onto your eyes and overall complimented my face very well! I’m very happy with it and recommend it to anyone willing to try something new like this ! Love love!
Keylin M.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Macy's
I think this incredible beautiful and well that’s the best,well I also think the app is a the products are
Becca L.
I have a previous version of this set and it was the first brush set i ever bought. Before this, I was suing my fingers and cheap brushes from ELF, or freebies that were handed down to me these are definitely more soft and blend better than your wet N wild or ELF brushes. This is a very basic set that will get the job down and there doesn't seem to be any fallout either. The only reason it isnt a 5 star is bc the price is a little bit more than I would spend now that I have discovered BH cosmetics brushes.
Chasity V.
Port Orange, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this brush set! They are so soft, makes it so easy to blend out my product that I may be using and affordable price !! I’m in love with it and it makes my product apply on so much easier that it normally would so yeah! I’m in love !!! I will definitely be purchasing this brush set again !