BY SEPHORA #7 in Spa Accessories

A pair of skin-softening socks. Slip on the Sephora Brand Professionnel Spa Socks for a genuine moment of pleasure and relaxation with the fringe benefit of moisturizing and soothing weakened, dry, or damaged feet. The socks are coated with a gel formulated with grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, and vitamin E, making them the ideal accessory for soft and silky feet. Each pair of socks is good for about 50 uses and is one size fits all. see more...

• What's the quality on these? And are the soft and comfortable?2 Answers
  • Do these really hydrate feet?2 Answers
  • Are these soft? How well do they fit?1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Spa Socks
  • "There high quality and super soft and not too thin/thick just perfect and comfortable." in 1 review
Jessica B.
Love this!! Made my feet feel baby soft. I loved the way the dead skin just peels right off and the touch of my soft skin afterwards. I never thought I' could have nice feet. Everyone in my family has rough feet . I recommend trying this to everyone. It's a relaxing pick me up to do at home with ur girls or to do on a pamper yourself kind of day!
Yoazin V.
Wellness Guru Expert
This spa socks are AMAZING. My mom bough me a pair because she's the type of person who likes to always have her feet looking food. Me on the other side I ain't that into taking care of my feet I will have a pedicure here and there once in a while but not every week . Anyways back to the products this is amazing it leaves your feet feeling super soft and hydrated if you have dry feet lol
Amber s.
Charlotte, NC
Oh. My. Gosh. Ok guys, I literally wear heels 6 days a week. I've even ran from the office to coach high school girls lacrosse in them (yeah, I'm wonder woman *brushes off shoulder*) so at the end of the day my man has no issue having a glass of wine ready for me while he rubs my feet but these are ah-mazing and I'm sure he appreciates not always having to be on foot rub duty. Sometimes I'll even warm em up for maybe 20 seconds, nothing long, in the microwave and then I swear I'm on cloud 9. Great gifts!
myah a.
These make my feet soo soft l love them. I got them from Sephora a while ago and l use them a lot because l give myself a lot of pampering. Once l take these off my feet are so soft. Like a baby's skin l love it! Definitely do recommend these for spa days
Kayla H.
I am so in love with these socks. Great to wear with moisturizer or lotion. They are very gentle, and warm your feet. Great for winter I would suggest these to anyone especially as a gift. I will continue to buy these.
Carlos M.
Blue Island, IL
Love this socks for the winder and i also love this sock because i can use them at the house to i think everyone should go and buy this for your sister mom wife kids i love them alot and they on sale i think
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Fuzzy spa socks are my favorite! They keep me warm and cozy. They are so soft and fuzzy. They last a long time as long as you wash them. I bought them from Sephora. I would recommend this to any girl who loves to cuddle.
Faith S.
Minneapolis, MN
Bought these socks on a whim but I would have to say they were a great buy! I try to avoid buying to much in sephora because of the price but these were worth it. They were very comfy and soft on my feet and they smoothed out my rough feet in a few days
Kaiden L.
This is such a great product from sephora! I love the store and everything from them so I tried these out and highly recommend these to every one! They make my feet so soft and they are cute and warm!!
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I got these as a gift for Christmas & I love them. They are super soft & cozy with a great feel to them. I love just being able to use a good lotion on my feet & slip these socks on. It really does the trick!
Amanda D.
Maryville, TN
I would like to test this product please!
Lindsey A.
Tewksbury, MA
What is the purpose of these? Comfort or for treatment?
Leepa M.
Bloomington, IL
Are these good? DO they keep feet soft?
Amanda F.
Perdões-Mg
Gostaria muito de testar este produto, se for tão bom como nas fotos posso indicar para amigos e seguidores!!
Samantha G.
Rego Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this actually work? and if you wash it since its good for 50 uses do the oils come out?