SEPHORA COLLECTION Spa Socks

A pair of skin-softening socks. Slip on the Sephora Brand Professionnel Spa Socks for a genuine moment of pleasure and relaxation with the fringe benefit of moisturizing and soothing weakened, dry, or damaged feet. The socks are coated with a gel formulated with grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, and vitamin E, making them the ideal accessory for soft and silky feet. Each pair of socks is good for about 50 uses and is one size fits all.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

What makes this so special?
Are these comfier than regular socks?
How much $ is it? Is it worth it?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Spa Socks!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“There high quality and super soft and not too thin/thick just perfect and comfortable.” in reviews
Fall River , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
After some of the worst days at work I just want to take a shower, eat dinner, and relax. These spa socks are amazing because you can put she butter on your feet and then your spa socks on over the top of the she butter and just let it sit all night. When you wake up in the morning your feet feel soft and pampered. The price is fantastic and you cam get the matching gloves so you can do your hands at the same time.
Norwood Young America, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Spehora's spa socks, they are an absolute must especially during the cold, dry winter months. These keep my feet soft and prevent dry, scaly heels which I hate. Not only that a great side effect is they keep my feet warm and cozy too. As many others have said they work great alone but are even better when you apply a moisturizer of your own on your feet before putting the socks on over night.
pheonix, arizona
Love them!! If you’re anything like me, my feet get very dry and flaky. I run every single day which does a number to the feet! Therefore, using these socks are the key to soft, fresh, smooth feet. You can use them daily, I have even slept in them! They keep your feet happy! Everybody loves happy feet. You can find them online or in the store, either way I am positive you will love them
Frisco, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoy these and I’m glad I bought them. I like to but a mix of oil and ointment on my heels at night because my skin is so dry there. I’m prone to heel cracks if I don’t. These keep all of the product in and I don’t have to worry about it seeping through them. they was nicely as well! I definitely would recommend these!
Indianapolis , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these socks. They make my feet feel completely moisturized, especially if I put some added lotion on. The only complaint I have is that they can be slightly challenging to put on. Every time I try to put them on I fear I’m going to rip something. They are also really low to the ankle. I would feel more secure if they went a little higher.
West Plains, MO
I absolutely love these!! I try to treat my feet very good. And these are definitely a go to for that. My feet feel so good and soft, and you can tell they are moisturized very well. I use these in the summer just as much as during the winter. Would definitely recommend these!!SEPHORA COLLECTION Spa Socks
Lac Du Flambeau, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
2,184 reviews
Amazing for pedicures. I have several of these. Help lock in moisture and hydration , makes the skin softer and smoother. I tend to have rougher feet from years of gymnastics and I love using these every other day especially during the summer when wearing sandals. Pop them on before bed and wake up to great results
Short Hills, NJ
Love these. I recently broke my foot in four places [email protected] ankle [email protected] I was put in a boot for four months. I cannot begin to tell you what my foot looked like when it transitioned [email protected] boot. One night and they were soft and all the calluses were easy to [email protected] I have used this nightly since.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I did these spa socks. I put them on after I put on lotion and wake up to really soft feet. I usually try to wear them on days that I’m napping that way I don’t have to wear them for super long like I would overnight cause it feels a little weird but the outcome is worth it! Super effective.
Clackamas , OR
Purchased at: Sephora
These worked pretty well. I workout a lot and am also on my feet a lot for work. Even though I get regular pedicures, my feet can get really dry. Thee were great for a little added moisture. However, I feel like I could have just used a thick lotion and would have received the same results.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jeddah, Mekkah