BY SEPHORA

A pair of skin-softening gloves. Slip on the Sephora Brand Professionel Spa Gloves for a genuine moment of pleasure and relaxation with the fringe benefit of moisturizing and soothing weakened, dry, or damaged hands. The gloves are coated with a gel formulated with grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, and vitamin E, making them the ideal accessory for soft and silky hands. Each pair of gloves is good for about 50 uses and is one size fits all.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Rebecca R.
Absolutely loveeee these!!! They are so much easier to use than a normal sponge!! And they really get the job done!! It's so easy and it makes you feel so so clean afterwards I used them before shaving as well it works so good!
Kristina M.
Eustis, FL
They are nothing special. You can get the same type of gloves that work almost identically at Walmart. When I bought them, I was very excited. After using once, I realized they are fairly generic. Good for the intended use, but available at more reasonable prices elsewhere.
Danielle G.
I love these gloves! Put some lotion on to make your hands extra soft. They are wonderful to sleep in if you can handle sleeping in gloves. I received these as a gift and they keep my hands so soft
Jessie B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These gloves work great they aren't harsh on your skin and leave my body feeling soft I have clogged hair follicles on my arms and I'm so glad I started using these when I did because I found something that helps!
stephanie p.
dallas
This gloves are awesome. I have been using them for 1 month now and let me tell you, you will love them, you will want to have them and keep them for ever. I got them as a gift and I am so thankful for them.
Rebecca S.
Piscataway, NJ
Hey! Hey you! Did you wash dishes today? No? What about wash your hands at all? If you said yes to either, then these gloves might be for you! If you're like me and you're constantly washing your hands (and forgetting to reapply lotion) you might end up with rough skin later in the day (especially in winter). I've used body butters and hand creams, but I can never sleep in them without making a mess everywhere. I saw these at a sephora and decided to go for it (because I love spa socks). I am SO glad I did. They make my hands so smooth and soft, it's like I went to a spa
Danny M.
Greensboro, NC
The pricing is a bit high for a body glove. However, u do get a set.

I use body gloves spring through fall. 2 pair will last two months b4 they start to tare, fray & loose their ability to exfoliate. That's using 2 pair per wk, with a weekly cleaning. I typically get 6 months out of the Bath & Body Works mittens & 1.5 out of the Dollar Tree version (if I'm pushing it).

I machine wash & dry them on the hand wash cycle. They are washed inside of a garment bag with free & clear detergent.
Kristina G.
I use these after i get acrylic soaked off my nails. the acetone makes my fingers feel so dried out that i slather my hands in coconut oil and sleep with these on. these are not quite as hot feeling as another pair i used for years, so i prefer these. i wwake up with baby soft hands and cuticles that don't look all raggedy anymore.
Lucero A.
Mcallen, TX
There's nothing more invigorating than brushing one's skin with these gloves. I love using some type of menthol oil or body scrub along with warm water to create a spa-like feeling while showering. The texture is rough at first, but it quickly builds up a lather that softens the texture. I find it extremely helpful to give my feet a good scrub.
Laura N.
Littleton, CO
Amazing exfoliating gloves ! Exfoliation is something that I hadn't typically done because it seemed like a huge inconvenience. Until I found these gloves !! These make it so simple and quick to add to your shower routine and works great with any type of body wash or soap ! I've used others that were either too soft or too rough but these are perfect ! It makes your skin feel baby soft as it sloughs off the layers of dead skin cells leaving you feel very renewed .
Argelis L.
Medley, FL
Thank you. I would like to have them, I would like to have them