SEPHORA COLLECTION Spa Gloves

A pair of skin-softening gloves. Slip on the Sephora Brand Professionel Spa Gloves for a genuine moment of pleasure and relaxation with the fringe benefit of moisturizing and soothing weakened, dry, or damaged hands. The gloves are coated with a gel formulated with grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, and vitamin E, making them the ideal accessory for soft and silky hands. Each pair of gloves is good for about 50 uses and is one size fits all.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Thank you. I would like to have them, I would like to have them
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Spa Gloves!
How would you rate this product?
charlotte
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Exfoliates the body so well, it’s price point is a little up there in comparison to some other drug store ones but they are still cute and they do the job . When you do want to treat yourself I recommend getting a body glove that exfoliates the skin, it leave you so soft and get rid on all of your dead skin cells. I’m just gonna put this here though, be gentle, since this does exfoliate do not rub on your skin so harsh !!! A light Passing over the skin will do the job.
pheonix, arizona
Fantastic!!! To say the least! You’re probably wondering what makes these so fantastic and different from other spot gloves. Well, here’s my number one, they are durable and they last! They do not flake off, they do not get doll, they actually last! They are dependable, comfortable, and gentle on the skin. I absolutely love these gloves, I use them daily, it’s safe to use daily. You can find these gloves online or in the store- either way, I promise you will enjoy them.
Kirkland
i've tried multiple spa gloves in the past and none of them compare to this one they truly believe your hands is so silky saw and with everything going on in the world right now I am constantly washing my hands so they are consistently getting dry so this is a nice refresher to just revamp those hands I definitely recommend doing this once a month so that your hands stay nice and beautiful 👍🏽
Kings Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are great for dry hands. Usually my hands get a little dry during the winter months but now with COVID19, my hands were so damaged from the obsessive washing. Not to mention my cuticles since getting nails done has also been put on hold. I used these 2x and immediately saw the difference. My hands were so soft and areas that have been super dry and irritated were softer and moisturizer.
Pharr, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love spa gloves! More than a anything i use these for when im going to exfoliate my face more than ever. And they work perfectly for that,they're quite expensive and I've bought other ones just as good for that reason,but they work so i do love them. Exfoliating for sure face and body is a good part of my routine since it removes dead skin cells and then i go in with a serum and moisturizer.
San Diego
This gloves aren’t too rough on the skin, they soft but not too soft not to do their job. I love this product! On top of that they’re also super duper cute! I would definitely recommend this product to my fellow spa day essential lovers! Sephora always continues to outdo themselves with these amazing products! That I fall in love with everytime!
Norwood Young America, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Soft, young looking hands are much easier to achieve when I wear the Sephora spa gloves over night. Now that I am washing my hands constantly all day long to prevent Covid-19 I need to order more since my hands are drying out so much quicker now. I generally apply lotion and then wear the gloves over night to have soft hands in the morning. Love these!
Laporte, IN
1,065 reviews
Like these gloves for my at home spa days. Nice texture and feel great fit as well My hand are always dry. I work in healthcare and am always washing my hands with harsh soap and live in a cold climate so. Treating and moisturizing my hands is important as well as putting these on after to help continue the treatments. The work wonderfully.
illinois
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was given these gloves on March 8 with the words that the thing is very good, recommended to use immediately. Gloves made in China. On the reverse side, there are detailed instructions on how to use them. You need to take care of your hands constantly both in summer and winter. This is a great and not expensive tool for hand beauty!
Evansville, IN
I can no longer find this collection in the store or online they were very good but also expensive, The gloves are coated with a gel formulated with grape seed oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, and vitamin E, which makes them the ideal soft and silky hand accessory. Each pair of gloves is good for around 50 uses and is one size fits all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...