SEPHORA COLLECTION Soothing Cleansing Milk

What it is:

Ensure that your skin receives a proper cleanse at the end of the day. A gentle facial cleanser for removing makeup. This gentle milk cleanses and removes makeup from face and eyes without leaving an oily film. It contains HyrdoSenn+™ for softer skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested. The delicate texture suits all skin types including sensative skin.

What it does:

This milk cleanser removes face and eye makeup without leaving an oily film. Its moisturising formula leaves your skin soft and silky smooth. The gentle texture prevents your skin from drying out and keeps eye irritation away

What else you need to know:

• Contains moisturising macadamia oil
  • Formulated with HydroSenn+™ for long-lasting hydration
  • Free from parabens, sulfates and phthalates
  • Dermatologically and Ophthalmologically tested

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Soothing Cleansing Milk!
Linden, TN
A very nice silky cleanser that I enjoy using. Takes away all makeup, oils, etc. The consistency is great, makes skin feel incredibly hydrated for me, and soft afterwards, without stripping or drying it out. Leaves my skin soothed, hence the name, and seems to provide a deep down thorough cleanse. My combo skin loves it. Even the packaging is cute and convenient. Love the pump top, and price is not bad at all.
I need to re-up on this product because it was so amazing that I used or twice a day religiously. great quality for the price. did not leave my skin dry and it's hydrating qualities are definitely comparable to more expensive brands. I wild definitely recommend this as an everyday cleanser for dry to sensitive skin
Naples, FL
I love this product so much. I’m not sure why they don’t sell it in the states but I have friends or family who visit Europe bring me back bottles upon bottles because of how much I love it. It’s perfect for cleansing your face in the morning and it’s moisturizing too!
Toledo, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
A nice everyday face wash. It is very gentle on the skin. I use it in the shower or sometimes when my face is super oily when I wake up in the morning. It doesn’t leave my skin tight or dry feeling. I would buy this product again.
Philadelphia , PA
I actually really like this! A lot of people push the sephora collection aside for some products but this one I honestly love. It's smooth on the skin and I haven't had any bad reaction. Trust me my skin is sensitive. Also doesn't leave my face feeling dry after use.
New Palestine, IN
I've always loved sephora. They've never let me down! One of my top 5 for sure! Never disappointed with this company! A little on the pricey side but well worth every scentthats spent with them. No complaints at all!
I love this stuff for the price. It's creamy and does a good job of getting all the makeup off.
I love all things Sephora. There makeup line is really amazing. Everything that I have tried has worked perfectly with my skin type. I haven't had a chance to try to many of there products, but am open to trying more.
I received this as a gift and I love it! I have dry skin and I wear minimal makeup and this cleanser has worked so well. It doesn't dry out my skin and it has a nice scent.
arar
SEPHORA COLLECTION Soothing Cleansing Milk uploaded by emaaa A.
I took the small size to try it i gave it a try for over a month it nice but not skin care most have and use just nice to gave it a try

Looking for your answer?