SEPHORA COLLECTION Soothing Cleansing Milk uploaded by Belinda F.SEPHORA COLLECTION Soothing Cleansing Milk uploaded by Xing H.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:

Ensure that your skin receives a proper cleanse at the end of the day. A gentle facial cleanser for removing makeup. This gentle milk cleanses and removes makeup from face and eyes without leaving an oily film. It contains HyrdoSenn+™ for softer skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested. The delicate texture suits all skin types including sensative skin.

What it does:

This milk cleanser removes face and eye makeup without leaving an oily film. Its moisturising formula leaves your skin soft and silky smooth. The gentle texture prevents your skin from drying out and keeps eye irritation away

What else you need to know:

• Contains moisturising macadamia oil
  • Formulated with HydroSenn+™ for long-lasting hydration
  • Free from parabens, sulfates and phthalates
  • Dermatologically and Ophthalmologically tested

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

MatySue M.
Philadelphia , PA
I actually really like this! A lot of people push the sephora collection aside for some products but this one I honestly love. It's smooth on the skin and I haven't had any bad reaction. Trust me my skin is sensitive. Also doesn't leave my face feeling dry after use.
Samantha R.
I love all things Sephora. There makeup line is really amazing. Everything that I have tried has worked perfectly with my skin type. I haven't had a chance to try to many of there products, but am open to trying more.
Keely T.
Indianapolis, IN
I've always loved sephora. They've never let me down! One of my top 5 for sure! Never disappointed with this company! A little on the pricey side but well worth every scentthats spent with them. No complaints at all!
Raj F.
I need to re-up on this product because it was so amazing that I used or twice a day religiously. great quality for the price. did not leave my skin dry and it's hydrating qualities are definitely comparable to more expensive brands. I wild definitely recommend this as an everyday cleanser for dry to sensitive skin
Stefania M.
I've revived this as a gift the first time I used it and I immediately fell for it.
It cleans out foundation and bold eyeliner/mascara -that's the best part it can be used in your eyes too!!-and Mosturizes at the same time without that unpleasant oil that remains with others makeup removers. Your skin will feel so fresh... If you are thinking about getting a cleansing product do yourself a favor and get this one!
Stacey C.
I received this as a gift and I love it! I have dry skin and I wear minimal makeup and this cleanser has worked so well. It doesn't dry out my skin and it has a nice scent.
Paige B.
I love this stuff for the price. It's creamy and does a good job of getting all the makeup off.
Alisha M.
Fremont
A nice everyday face wash. It is very gentle on the skin. I use it in the shower or sometimes when my face is super oily when I wake up in the morning. It doesn’t leave my skin tight or dry feeling. I would buy this product again.
Belinda F.
singapore
Did a cosdna analysis and some of the ingredients seem questionable. I would say though this product cleanse well and doesn’t irritate my skin. The only thing is it leaves a film behind on my face which is pretty annoying. I bought the 400 ml and it is pretty affordable imo.
E-Zhen T.
Singapore, Singapore
I first used this at a sephora to remove swatches, and that feeling was heavenly. It left my hand very smooth and moisturised, so I bought a travel size to try it out at home. Highly recommend! Will buy a full size when my travel sized one runs out.