BY SEPHORA

An easy-to-use vibrating brush for a flawless application of foundation. This innovative tool smoothly and evenly applies foundation for a flawless airbrushed look. This brush gently vibrates, firmly buffing and blending cream products into the skin with 12,000 tiny dabs per minute. The flexible non-latex sponge hugs the curves around the nose and eyes for instant, perfect application. This set contains: - Sonic Airbrush Sponge applicator - Replacement sponge head - 2 (GPA76) Cell button batteries This applicator is small and portable and makes a great travel companion.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I can't seem to find a replacement head for this, does an...1 Answers
  • I just discover product on Sephora and decided to buy it....1 Answers
  • Is the head detachable for easy cleaning? Does it come wi...1 Answers
DylonandDes L.
Albertville
I love this air brush. It really does work wonders. It puts the makeup on your face so beautiful and makes it to where there is no soothes on your face and it stays on all day instead of other kinds that come off
Erin B.
Culver City, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm in a rush and I don't have time to smudge my face and most times I get tired. Or my skin does not want to cooperate. So this product gives me a better look than covergirl. Light weight fresh natural look in the afternoon which is so hard. SEPHORA COLLECTION Sonic Airbrush Sponge
Jeneli C.
iowa city
It’s really smooth and soft it grabs the product really well only problem I have with it is when applying the make it’s a little difficult because you can’t get to all does areas you have to get to so it leave u with patches also it absorbs to much of the product.
Callie-Anne T.
Somerset
This sounds like a fantastic idea and I was really excited to use it however it wasn’t worth the price. It just rubbed your foundation on. It doesn’t create the airbrush look because it’s hard to pat it on. Don’t waste your money.
Maddi B.
I love these things I use them when applying cleanser and lotion. It really gets into pores and deeply cleans them. It’s super easy to use however it is a little pricey compared to your normal drug store one but I think it’s 100% worth it!!
keragan s.
McMinnville
this product helps clean my face and get all the dirt out for the day. the brush is very easy to use. i bought mine at my local sephora. i have oily skin so it’s important for me to wash my face very well.
Rosa B.
sanford
I love the airbrush sponges from Sephora they are better than most other makeup lines and I always use this while doing my makeup it applies for well on my skin . I do recommend this product for other users . It’s great !!!
Julianna
This is amazing this is the best airbrush Beauty blender in the world but I'm seriously mean that you just press the little button and it moves around for you and it works so perfect
Elisaira J.
Very cool and soft product. I recommend it to anybody who hasn’t used it. Bc u would love it. Its a good price bc the product does last long. If u need to clean it just dip in water Nd you’ll be good to go
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I LOVE THIS THING, EVERY TIME I USE IT I FEEL LIKE I HAVE A NEW FACE. IT GETS DEEP DOWN INTO YOUR PORES AND MAKES YOUR FACE SUPER SOFT AND CLEAN, IT DOESN'T HURT AND IT DOESN'T MAKE YOUR FACE SHINY. I GOT IT FROM SEPHORA AND I'LL BE BUYING ANOTHER WHEN MINE GETS OLD.
Alise S.
Is the head detachable for easy cleaning? Does it come with replacement heads?
Sarah S.
Palmdale, CA
I can't seem to find a replacement head for this, does anyone know where I can get one?
Alicia R.
I just discover product on Sephora and decided to buy it. I was wondering do it really works well or a waste of money? Give me the heads up lol