SEPHORA COLLECTION Solid Clean: Solid Brush Cleaner uploaded by Rena A.SEPHORA COLLECTION Solid Clean: Solid Brush Cleaner uploaded by Courtney T.SEPHORA COLLECTION Solid Clean: Solid Brush Cleaner uploaded by Gloria O.

BY SEPHORA #4 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Details:

What it is:
A gentle, solid sponge and brush cleanser featuring argan oil and a warm Moroccan fragrance.

What it does:
This solid brush and sponge cleaner removes even the most stubborn makeup, dirt, and germs. Great for travelling, this compact cleaner is formulated with soothing argan oil to condition gently as it rapidly breaks down excess residue and germs. It is lightly scented, free of dyes and other skin irritants, and can be used daily without harming your brushes. It is the ideal cleaner for makeup artists and travelers alike.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Thanks to its conditioning properties, this product is safe for use on even the most luxurious brushes. It was not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Moisten the bar with water before cleansing.
-Lather up brush bristles or sponge and then swirl on the silicone pad to clean.
-Place brush under running water and sweep back and forth on the pad to remove makeup residue and soap.
-Rinse off soap residue.
-Reshape brush bristles and lay flat to dry.
-Allow the bar to dry completely before reusing.

-Argan Oil and Glycerin: Add conditioning properties.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Solid Clean: Solid Brush Cleaner
  • "Smells good and so easy to use. Love that it’s a solid bar, and I just can easily swirl my brush then rinse and done." in 4 reviews
Chelsea N.
arvada
This is my favorite solid brush cleanser! It makes cleaning brushes quick and as mess free as possible since the scrubby mat and the soap are all contained in one little package! I add a bit of water to the side with the solid soap, then put the scrubby mat into the lid and place it next to the soap. I get my brush wet in a bit of the soap, scrub on mat, rinse, and repeat as necessary. This is all neat and tidy to store and the process being all contained in the plastic tubs really saves my hands from a LOT of soap exposure (which tends to trigger contact dermatitis on my hands). I do have one brush cleanser that is less expensive than this, but I have tried many many more that are much more expensive. I have cleaned... hmmm... probably 400 brushes on this and it is only starting to show a dip in the soap cake. It is such a great value for your money and I highly recommend this product!
Elena C.
Bethpage, NY
I really like this solid cleaner by Sephora. I use to just throw out my brushes and I always kept duplicates. I know that sounds crazy but when you have sensitive skin and try different cleaners you never know what residue is left behind on your brush. Skin eruptions are not a good look because you didn't clean your brush properly. That is why I like this product. You get a nice clean brush with no residue left behind on the brush. It does not strip your brushes either making them to shed and be bent out of shape. This jar includes a scrubber that also can help you clean brushes that have deep pigmentation on it for a squeaky clean feeling.
C B.
This is my go to brush cleaner. I've used other brands and had great results but for the price (especially the mini one) it's hard to beat. I use this to clean my brushes and my beauty blender. For the blender I don't scrub it on the silicone pad because that can cause it to tear. Instead I rub it on the cleanser with some water and then place it in a cup of water to soak. After a few squeezes it's good as new.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
This product performs just as well as  the original beautyblender® blendercleanser® solid® but you get more for your money!  The full size costs $2 less than the BlenderCleanser Solid and works just as well!  I highly recommend this product and will keep repurchasing.  I have already gone through at least 5 of the mini size over the years.  Sephora, please don't ever discontinue!!!
Alicia E.
Paramount, CA
Use this to clean my beauty sponges, not really for my brushes because I don’t like leaving makeup residue in it. I’ve probably purchased this about 3x. Compared to the original beautyblender® blendercleanser® solid®, it doesn’t smell as great but still has a decent scent! I will continue to purchase this over the competition because you can’t beat the price
Lauren J.
Houston
For a solid brush cleaner, this works well. I prefer liquid makeup brush cleaners but after trying a name brand solid cleaner this one was better and lasted longer. Docking a star because it gets a little messier with the solid cleaners and you have to use more product to remove built up makeup from brushes.
Andra C.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this for my every two day cleanings. This does a deep clean. I like the way it leathers, the scrub brush, and the lidded container which makes me feel like it is truly sanitary. Ik I have ticks. But if I feel the soap container is dirty I feel the same about the effectiveness of the actual soap.
Taylor P.
Keene
I like this solid cleanser for everything but my sponges. It works really well for brush’s and the little pad is great for really getting things out of the brushes. I would probably repurchase this as it works well but I’m also interested in trying a liquid one as it might also work with sponges.
Morgan M.
San Diego
This product makes cleaning brushes an absolute breeze! Just swirl your wet brush on the soap bit and then swirl on the pink bit and bam! Clean brushes! I have to do it about twice before the brush gets completely clean but that’s a lot less time than what I had been doing before I bought this.
Savannah  S.
Highland, MI
I haven't used the beauty blender brand version of this yet. But, when I went into Sephora looking for a brush and sponge cleanser they recommended me this and said it works as good and is cheaper. I took their recommendation and I think it works great. I would save a few dollars and get this!
Sydney H.
Can it clean the small brushes?
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
does this actually help clean your brush?
Maria h.
North Carolina
Do i Need this To Clean My Brush Or Is Okay to just Use SEPHORA COLLECTION The Cleanse: Daily Brush Cleaner ??