SEPHORA COLLECTION Soft Touch Cotton Pads

What it is:
A package of extra-gentle 100 percent cotton pads.

What it does:
These super soft cotton pads effectively remove makeup without irritating the skin or tearing. They are also great for applying toner and lotion, or for removing traces of nail polish when giving yourself an at-home manicure. Conveniently store them in your bathroom or take them with you when you travel.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

100% cotton.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

I love this product! I have been so impressed with the quality!!!! I also love the company! Highly recommend!
Is this good for redness?
Zodiac Sign? I’m Pisces
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Soft Touch Cotton Pads!
How would you rate this product?
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
These Sephora cotton facial pads are the highest quality cotton pads I have found! I love I can order them on 2 day flash delivery, along with anything else I need on flash delivery from them and they come packaged in the most neat packaging. It only Takes one to fully cleanse your face because they truly made these VERY WELL!! If you use for miscellar water- they fully absorb with it and fully cleanse the skin....these have honestly become my favorite cotton pads on the market and I will keep buying them over AND over AND over! If you have never felt the high quality from Sephora I highly suggest you feel these!!
Very convenient use it for everything. To clean hard to reach places. To clean mirrors. This is an everyday material in my household. I mostly use it to clean my face to take make up off.
Pittsburg
Purchased at: Sephora
This Product was soft oh my skin and was amazing for make up removal the price was only four dollars which is pretty cheap for a Safari product I would totally recommend this and I would buy this again and also this product is very gentle on your skin so if you have sensitive skin I would recommend this to you
Portage
I love these pads compared with others.  I used to use the equate off brand.  But Sephora is like a soft kiss and my skin feels  10 years younger.  I have very dry skin that flakes very easily, but I am also very light-skinned and don't tan well.  These work the best for me.
San Jose, CA
I will continue to buy these!!! I love them so much, they don’t fall apart and they hold product so well. It’s gentle and not abrasive on the skin like the Target ones. If they offered more in each package i wouldn’t have to buy so many packs lol! Offer bundles plz
Shreveport, LA
If I’m feeling very fancy I’ll get the Sephora Cotton pads: they’re more expensive than the dollar store but they’re thicker and softer too. Very luxurious but then again doing a skincare routine always feels better with nice cotton pads!
Use these with toner and it works very good. It doesn’t soak up all the product but applies it to my face nicely. The picking I super nice and these are really effective and I would buy these.
Richmond, KY
These cotton pads are awesome. They're durable and tough enough to remove any makeup and not tear. Yet, they are soft enough to be used to apply facial products!
Denver, CO
I love these! They are woven so they don't leave cotton residue. This product Absorbs well. I use the flat side for my eyes area because its the more sensitive area of the face. The woven side I use for all Over my face for applying toner. For a facial cotton pad they are perfect. Overall i enjoyed this product. It's a must have!
Seattle, WA
I personally love the Sephora Collection Soft Touch Cotton Pads. I used to buy my cotton pads from dollar tree or from other local drug stores, but after switching to the Soft Touch Cotton Pads, it was soo much better. My face wasn't as irritated, and it personally was so soft compared to the others, and i felt like i rather pay more for a product that helps it out when i use toner or whatsoever .

But, the con is it is a bit pricier then other Cotton Pads.

But, the con is it is a bit pricier then other Cotton Pads.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...